Tony Roche was a victim of Mirka! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tony Roche was a victim of Mirka!

Mistaflava
05-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Roger blamed his problems on the wrong person...Mirka is directly responsible for his problems and he needs to grow some balls and recognize this.

All she does is act pissed off and probably eat 10 times a day which is really getting to Roger.

UNREAL!

*Viva Chile*
05-12-2007, 09:57 PM
the real Mistaflava is back!!!! :woohoo: ACC senior :worship: :p

Sofyaxo
05-12-2007, 09:57 PM
:haha:

Thanks for making me laugh, I've had the worst day ever. :kiss:

BigAlbinoDonky
05-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks for pointing out the obvious Mistaflava.

FedFan_2007
05-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Mirka is a the rappa extracta, Snoopy Doggy Dog!!!

Tnn74
05-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Roger blamed his problems on the wrong person...Mirka is directly responsible for his problems and he needs to grow some balls and recognize this.

All she does is act pissed off and probably eat 10 times a day which is really getting to Roger.

UNREAL!

:haha: :haha: Amen to that! :lol:

FedFan_2007
05-12-2007, 11:11 PM
:haha: :haha: Amen to that! :lol:

Maybe Mirka didn't lick his Wilanders. She just isn't into teabagging.

nolop
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM

UNREAL!

what an idiot, isnt funny, NEXT!!!!!

Billabong
05-12-2007, 11:20 PM
:lol:

Tnn74
05-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Maybe Mirka didn't lick his Wilanders. She just isn't into teabagging.

Teabagging. :haha:
:rolleyes: you know all about that don't you...? :wavey:

Black Adam
05-12-2007, 11:37 PM
We all know that Mirka is ugly,dull,fat and lazily watches her darling win tons of matches. I don't see how she could be responsible for his latest losses. I doubt that she has been absolutely that great in bed post Dubai which would explain Fed's bad performances.

I blame Roger, he is far too stubborn. Peter Lundgren told the whole story: "Roger listens to your suggestions and goes on the court and plays the way he wants."
Let's face the music, Roger's attitude is to blame and no one else.

PoderShileno
05-13-2007, 12:11 AM
:worship:

Freddi22cl
05-13-2007, 12:33 AM

UNREAL!

from the resident blinking idiot

:wavey:

BlackButterfly
05-13-2007, 01:12 AM
Fed!! please dump the Milka Cow!! :o :sad: :o

Burrow
05-13-2007, 01:17 AM
mistaflava is a loser. not funny.

Ginger
05-13-2007, 01:27 AM
All she does is act pissed off and probably eat 10 times a day.

UNREAL!
Stop talking about your girlfriend and your miserable life. It's boring.

El Legenda
05-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Mistaflava victim of the "No Child Left Behind Program" he got left.

nobama
05-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Doesn't this belong in the non-tennis forum?

Mistaflava
05-13-2007, 02:12 AM
Doesn't this belong in the non-tennis forum?

Stop eating, stop making Roger eat with you and let him concentrate on tennis. You are completely ruining him...

How funny of him to blame Roche...:haha: So everything Federer has accomplished is all of a sudden not because of Roche in anyway.

We all know he had to blame someone...and because Mirka probably has a knife in one hand and a burger in the other, he had to do it.

Im not a fan of Rogers but Mirka should just pack her cheetos and get the hell away from the fading tennis master.

Johnny Groove
05-13-2007, 02:51 AM
I wondered why Federer didnt dump Mirka years ago. I guess she sucks great dick :shrug:

BigAlbinoDonky
05-13-2007, 03:43 AM
I wondered why Federer didnt dump Mirka years ago. I guess she sucks great dick :shrug:

Mirka is always hungry, and probably mistakes Roger's for some kind of delicious sausage. So of course she's probably great at it.

Forehander
05-13-2007, 03:51 AM
who says Mirka can't be directly affecting Roger's game? Back then when Sebastien Grosjean was at his prime he was so inconsistent. Once in a while he would look like the most phenomenon player ever with his forehand shot-making, once in a while he would look like a guy that didn't sleep for a whole week and just rock up to the court for the sake of losing. I use to predict that he had bed action the night before he enter his matches due to the wore-out appearance of his. Mirka's following him around in every tournament =D So there.... might be incentives for Roger to win or lose a match!!!!

Mistaflava
05-13-2007, 03:57 AM
Mirka has single-handedly ruined him...time to fire her and her croutons.

zethand
05-13-2007, 04:21 AM

Itīs funny! And the most the important thing IT IS TRUE!

Doggy
05-13-2007, 04:30 AM
Stop eating, stop making Roger eat with you and let him concentrate on tennis. You are completely ruining him...

How funny of him to blame Roche...:haha: So everything Federer has accomplished is all of a sudden not because of Roche in anyway.

We all know he had to blame someone...and because Mirka probably has a knife in one hand and a burger in the other, he had to do it.

Im not a fan of Rogers but Mirka should just pack her cheetos and get the hell away from the fading tennis master.

OMG :lol: I know I'm not supposed to be encouraging you, but damn, this is funny shit. :haha:

liptea
05-13-2007, 04:52 AM
i dunno if mistaflava has ever considered a career in stand up comedy, but he has this natural talent.

Mistaflava
05-13-2007, 02:31 PM
Itīs funny! And the most the important thing IT IS TRUE!

It has never been a secret and I don't know why Roger is so scared of the beast?

CmonAussie
05-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Mirka is always hungry, and probably mistakes Roger's for some kind of delicious sausage. So of course she's probably great at it.

If I were a girl then this would probably be quite offensive:eek:
>>>Since I`m a guy it cracked me up:devil:
Anyway Roger`s fragile mentality has always made him vulnerable,~ but Mirka`s solidness [literally/& figeratively] has been like a rock to him & gave him confidence;)

BTW,i doubt Mirka`s the delicious sausage blowing type:p

NyGeL
05-13-2007, 07:07 PM

you lack of sense of humor

dkw
05-13-2007, 09:23 PM
:haha: :haha: at the thought of Mirka trying to stuff all her chettos into a suitcase and leaving a trail of orange crumbs on her way to the elevator.

thrust
05-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Unbelievable thread, so silly it is almost funny!

SBruguera
05-13-2007, 11:56 PM
:haha: :haha: at the thought of Mirka trying to stuff all her chettos into a suitcase and leaving a trail of orange crumbs on her way to the elevator.

No signs of orange crumbs.

http://expatpol.com/img/stare13/26420_g_federer_i.jpg

CyBorg
05-13-2007, 11:58 PM
No signs of orange crumbs.

http://expatpol.com/img/stare13/26420_g_federer_i.jpg

They look like they had a big argument.

Call the National Enquirer!

Andre♥
05-13-2007, 11:59 PM
you lack of sense of humor

Agree. Mirka's face at Rogi losing to Volandri was classic! :haha:

nobama
05-14-2007, 01:44 AM
I'll ask again: WTF does this have to do with tennis? It's just stupid shit that morons here think passes for humor. :retard:

its.like.that
05-14-2007, 01:52 AM

:drool:

its.like.that
05-14-2007, 01:54 AM
I'll ask again: WTF does this have to do with tennis? It's just stupid shit that morons here think passes for humor. :retard:

HUMOUR

Learn how to spell.

:wavey:

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-14-2007, 02:02 AM
This is so true.

Mirka (bigger than a Land) tried to eat Tony so the guy quit.

Poor Federer that Beast is eating his talent.

thiaela
05-14-2007, 02:41 AM
Fed!! please dump the Milka Cow!! :o :sad: :o

so evil, she isn't cow just look like one
;)

Mimi
05-14-2007, 02:49 AM
:haha: :haha: Roger blamed his problems on the wrong person...Mirka is directly responsible for his problems and he needs to grow some balls and recognize this.

UNREAL!

Mimi
05-14-2007, 02:51 AM
in my eyes, roger loves Mirka more than Mirka loves him :p

Roger is so generous, buying so many big diamonds and expensive Hermes bags for Mirka, she is such a lucky woman :inlove: :lick:

my0118
05-14-2007, 05:07 AM

Roger is so generous, buying so many big diamonds and expensive Hermes bags for Mirka, she is such a lucky woman :inlove: :lick:

but the thing is, they don't look good on her. ;)

Mimi
05-14-2007, 05:12 AM
may be she would be generous enough to give them to me and you :haha: :woohoo:
but the thing is, they don't look good on her. ;)

Forehander
05-14-2007, 05:14 AM

Hermes only!? There's LV bags, scarfs and clothings, diamond rings, Burberry, Gucci sunglasses and shitloads more!!! And what's more!? Her Lard!!! Federer is overfeeding her!! He needs to concentrate more on his tennis!

my0118
05-14-2007, 05:33 AM
may be she would be generous enough to give them to me and you :haha: :woohoo:

we wish :lol:

Mimi
05-14-2007, 05:50 AM
yeah, coz she finally realised that these diamonds and clothes look better oin us than her, lol :nerner:
we wish :lol:

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 06:08 AM
She's a gold-digging waste of time and Roger is clearly showing who wears the pants in the relationship.

It's actually quite disgusting to see her and her nasty eating habits.

Bobby
05-14-2007, 07:42 AM
If somebody with a little less recognition started a thread like this, there would only be replies saying that the thread is stupid and so on. But now there are over forty replies and most of them think this is funny. Interesting.

bokehlicious
05-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Why isn't that stupid thread locked ? :confused:

almouchie
05-14-2007, 10:10 AM
yeah blame it on Mirka
she as much responsible for his success
only time will tell what sort of influence she has had on him & his game & his personality & demenour as well

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 03:57 PM
yeah blame it on Mirka
she as much responsible for his success
only time will tell what sort of influence she has had on him & his game & his personality & demenour as well

Lets make some comparisons.

Roger Federer is going out with an ugly, overweight, always hungry female and his performance is going down the gutter. Mirka is an embarassment to the #1 player in the world...having a pet monkey on his shoulder would look better on him than she does.

Tiger Woods on the other hand is married to a beautiful, slim, in shape 'don't always need a Big Mac' swedish supermodel who whether or not is golddigging, looks good on his right arm. Hence why Tiger continues to perform well and win tournaments.

The bottom line is, Federer needs to put some pants on, grow some balls and start acting like he's the #1 player in the world. Right now he is the bitch in the relationship and its killing his game.

bokehlicious
05-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Flava's in terrific shape :cool: :worship:

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Flava's in terrific shape :cool: :worship:

Stop babying things and stop complaining to mods. You know im right about Mirka but much like Federer himself, all his fans have had their balls shrunk by Mirka.

I think it's safe to compare Mirka to the leader of Hezbohlla (the short midget with the big beard who is brainwashing middle eastern people).

bokehlicious
05-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Stop babying things and stop complaining to mods. You know im right about Mirka but much like Federer himself, all his fans have had their balls shrunk by Mirka.

I think it's safe to compare Mirka to the leader of Hezbohlla (the short midget with the big beard who is brainwashing middle eastern people).

How the hell did Roger manage to lift 10 slams with that weak link around ? :confused: :shrug: According to you logic I just don't get it... :scratch:

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-14-2007, 04:39 PM
The bottom line is, Federer needs to put some pants on, grow some balls and start acting like he's the #1 player in the world. Right now he is the bitch in the relationship and its killing his game.

So true that wuss needs to man up and kick the free loading cow out.

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 04:56 PM
How the hell did Roger manage to lift 10 slams with that weak link around ? :confused: :shrug: According to you logic I just don't get it... :scratch:

because he was wearing the pants back then. now she has the pants on and its really starting to show. either he gets rid of her sorry ass or shoves a few more whoppers in her mouth to keep her quiet.

its becoming very clear that tennis is not his top priority in life...pleasing a farm animal is...

dkw
05-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Lets make some comparisons.

Roger Federer is going out with an ugly, overweight, always hungry female and his performance is going down the gutter. Mirka is an embarassment to the #1 player in the world...having a pet monkey on his shoulder would look better on him than she does.

:haha: :haha: Mistaflava are you trying to kill me??
I'm at work so I'm trying not to laugh out loud which is just making my eyes water!!!

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 08:24 PM

Insane! :haha:

She's a gold-digging waste of time and Roger is clearly showing who wears the pants in the relationship.

You are nuts! :haha: :crazy:

If somebody with a little less recognition started a thread like this, there would only be replies saying that the thread is stupid and so on. But now there are over forty replies and most of them think this is funny. Interesting.

BTW, this IS a stupid thread, but I think that's how Mistaflava intended it to be. So, chillax and laugh away! That we get to make fun of our heroes is one of the great joys of MTF, no?:wavey:

nolop
05-14-2007, 08:27 PM
maybe im a troll but this thread is more stupid than every thread i made before :lol:

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 08:33 PM
maybe im a troll but this thread is more stupid than every thread i made before :lol:

no im pretty sure the thread you started in GM called 'Well Start Fena' when Gonzalez was up 30-0 in the very first game of the match...was about 5000 times dumber than this one. Wouldn't you agree bambi?

Johnny Groove
05-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Mirka makes Shrek look like a supermodel. Get that thing out Roger

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 08:55 PM
I have to ask this (please dont hate me)...but is Mirka a control freak?:haha:

scoobs
05-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Nobody on here knows her personally, or if they do they're not saying.

People are just assuming an awful lot, not to mention being complete bitches.

I dare say they need to be to feel good about themselves, though.

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I dare say they need to be to feel good about themselves, though.

Aww, dont be that way. I just cant stop laughing. This guy is so funny! And his description of her (knife in one hand, burger in the other) seems so apt:lol:. Thats how she appears on TV.

Black Adam
05-14-2007, 09:08 PM
no im pretty sure the thread you started in GM called 'Well Start Fena' when Gonzalez was up 30-0 in the very first game of the match...was about 5000 times dumber than this one. Wouldn't you agree bambi?

No ways, this guy is officially the worst and pathetic troll around :haha: :haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

scoobs
05-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Aww, dont be that way. I just cant stop laughing. This guy is so funny! And his description of her (knife in one hand, burger in the other) seems so apt:lol:. Thats how she appears on TV.
All I see is a woman who chews a lot of gum and sometimes wears outfits that don't suit her. I think some of the comments go beyond good-natured caricature and right into pure spiteful bitchiness and then, to me, it stops being funny.

Black Adam
05-14-2007, 09:16 PM
All I see is a woman who chews a lot of gum and sometimes wears outfits that don't suit her. I think some of the comments go beyond good-natured caricature and right into pure spiteful bitchiness and then, to me, it stops being funny.

Here on MTF: Roger is world number one but Mirka is nothing but bad publicity. Being fat, ugly and always displaying that engagement ring in a bored manner doesn't increase her ratings. Roger staying with Mirka is as good publicity for the ATP as when they had thecharismatic Ivan Lendl as world number one. Disney ought to make it compulsary for the World number one to either have a decent looking, trim cow or be single.

Johnny Groove
05-14-2007, 09:22 PM

But you have to admit, man. Sometimes she wears shirts that show she has more rolls than an Italian Restaurant :o

nisha
05-14-2007, 09:24 PM
bloody crazy all becoz she isnt a super stick model ppl here hate her! ridiculous!

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
But you have to admit, man. Sometimes she wears shirts that show she has more rolls than an Italian Restaurant :o

Allez
05-14-2007, 09:49 PM
:retard: :retard: :retard:

Sunset of Age
05-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Mirka makes Shrek look like a supermodel. Get that thing out Roger

Why say such dreadful things, Jonathan?
I expected better from you... :sad:

r2473
05-14-2007, 10:12 PM

UNREAL!

This guy is a deep thinker.

scoobs
05-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Well of course, being overweight is practically a criminal offense - how dare she show she's carrying a bit of extra junk. she should be arrested, and, like, stoned to death or something.

nolop
05-14-2007, 10:36 PM
No ways, this guy is officially the worst and pathetic troll around :haha: :haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

more pathetic than showing your "abs" to everyone? :tape: *cough* EGOMANIATIC!!!!!!!!! *cough*

Metis
05-14-2007, 10:59 PM
The interesting thing is that when we criticize people about various things (such as Roger for having Mirka by his side), it invariably comes back to bite us in the ass. Like that friend of mine who was always drooling over models and perfectly shaped women saying that one of his goals was to date a model and who ended up with what the thread starter would call a fat ugly b**** (but who is a successful woman who cares about my friend). Or like the aunt that was laughing at her neighbor's daughters for not finding a husband and now has the same problem with her own daughters. I have so many examples :lol:.

What I am really sorry about is that we will not be able to witness the thread starter (and many others like him commenting about Mirka in the same way) dating or marrying a woman much worse-looking than Mirka, because he is lucky to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.

scoobs
05-14-2007, 11:01 PM
The interesting thing is that when we criticize people about various things (such as Roger for having Mirka by his side), it invariably comes back to bite us in the ass. Like that friend of mine who was always drooling over models and perfectly shaped women saying that one of his goals was to date a model and who ended up with what the thread starter would call a fat ugly b**** (but who is a successful woman who cares about my friend). Or like the aunt that was laughing at her neighbor's daughters for not finding a husband and now has the same problem with her own daughters. I have so many examples :lol:.

What I am really sorry about is that we will not be able to witness the thread starter (and many others like him commenting about Mirka in the same way) dating or marrying a woman much worse-looking than Mirka, because he is lucky to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.
The internet = an audience + anonymity.

This is rarely a good combination - it does not encourage responsible discourse.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Federer is beyond whipped by Mirka the cow.

If star wars is remade Mirka should be cast as Jabba the Hutt.

goldenlox
05-15-2007, 12:02 AM
To coach Dementieva, you have to get along with her mom.
Personal bonds are stronger than coaching bonds. Federer wants a happy life when he walks off the court. All players do.

cobalt60
05-15-2007, 12:03 AM
bloody crazy all becoz she isnt a super stick model ppl here hate her! ridiculous!

And if she was a super skinny model she would be called other names like bimbo, gold-digger or whatever derogatory name one can think of. I can understand the jealousy component of some MTFers for the "girlfriends" but come on.
EDIT: Actually being jealous of a player's girlfriend I really don't understand:lol: I think that sort of emotion speaks louder than words.

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 12:10 AM
And if she was a super skinny model she would be called other names like bimbo, gold-digger or whatever derogatory name one can think of. I can understand the jealousy component of some MTFers for the "girlfriends" but come on.

So true, indeed.

I, for one, admire my fav players for dating 'normal girls' (though I think Rafa's lady is in fact a true LOOKER!) rather than banging the obvious brainless bimbo.

I'd be truly disappointed if either one of them decides to go gold digging and date some kind of anoretic, silicon valley-enhanced starfucker.

Johnny Groove
05-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Why say such dreadful things, Jonathan?
I expected better from you... :sad:

Well of course, being overweight is practically a criminal offense - how dare she show she's carrying a bit of extra junk. she should be arrested, and, like, stoned to death or something.

Im kidding guys, chill out ;)

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Im kidding guys, chill out ;)

Don't worry, Jonathan dear. I suspected something like that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :yeah:

dkw
05-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Guys relax, we're (at least I am) ROTFL not because Mirka is overweight... who cares.

What's funny is Mistaflava's random hatred of her and all the ways he's finding to insult her, for seemingly no reason... he's not even a Fedfan.

Besides its not like Mirka is going to come in here and suddenly find out she's a fat cow... I mean she must look in the mirror once in a while right?!

SBruguera
05-15-2007, 01:14 AM
They look like they had a big argument.

Call the National Enquirer!

Iīve called the National Enquirer, they have the complete story. Iīll show you the storyboard, you have to write the screenplay.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050705/sp.jpg http://dyn.pga.com/news/tours/pga-tour/images/woods091006-299x244.jpg
http://www.protennisfan.com/images/federer_scream_1.jpg http://expatpol.com/img/stare13/26420_g_federer_i.jpg

BTW I have lots of respects for Mirka (you can read my posts). Itīs just that I find this thread so funny. Sorry Mirka!

calvinhobbes
05-15-2007, 01:32 AM
Iīve been sometimes the last poster of some whimsical threads because of my tragic sense of humour. I would dream to end this thread by saying that Mirka is an adorable and tender human being. She takes care of Rogi and accompanies him to the most unexpected points of the world, like the Maldives or . . . New York. She doesnīt have that cruel look of many bitches that sworm around the tennis courts. I donīt see why not to see her as a legitimate partner of Roger joys and disgraces. Just because of her weight?
Skinny models are luring the classical warm pattern of female beauty towards a harsh contorted gymnastical unrest. Too bad for a hard working tennis player as Federer.
A last advice: look at the Venus by Rubens before the mirror. She is preparing to give his beloved Adonis a sweet and soft night of true rest, after his epical and hard-fought victory in five sets against Nadal . . . . .:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bruno71
05-15-2007, 02:26 AM
So is she the Yoko Ono of tennis or what? It's so sexist to blame the girlfriend/wife.

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 02:30 AM
So is she the Yoko Ono of tennis or what? It's so sexist to blame the girlfriend/wife.

Obvious.
Blame The Girlfriend, anytime, anyhow.

It goes back to Adam and Eve in the Bible.
Eve gets all the blame, in stead of that stupid guy eating from the apple.
Mysogyny, anyone?

Please. STOP IT!

Louche
05-15-2007, 02:41 AM
Mysogyny, anyone?

Thank you.

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 02:46 AM
Thank you.

Alas, it's a common thing.

Thankees, you too.

Sofyaxo
05-15-2007, 02:52 AM
I don't like Mirka at all, but I'm sick of every thread on Feds going to people hating her or making fun of her.

Seriously start a whole thread for it and let it live in non tennis, put all your hate and fun comments in there, so dumb ass threads like this can die.

Johnny Groove
05-15-2007, 02:55 AM
Obvious.

Mysogyny, anyone?

Please. STOP IT!

Because Eve didnt eat from the tree either. How innocent she is :rolleyes:

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 03:02 AM

It's not the case of Eve being 'innocent', it more the case of ALL the blame being put on HER. You know very well, at least I hope.

TWO people joined together in the same game, TWO people who should take the blame. Sorrily, that's not the case in them religious scriptures.

Sorry for my 'feminist' reaction here. BTW, we're getting way OFF TOPIC, here. ;)

Johnny Groove
05-15-2007, 03:07 AM
It's not the case of Eve being 'innocent', it more the case of ALL the blame being put on HER. You know very well, at least I hope.

TWO people joined together in the same game, TWO people who should take the blame. Sorrily, that's not the case in them religious scriptures.

Sorry for my 'feminist' reaction here. BTW, we're getting way OFF TOPIC, here. ;)

Where is it that Eve gets all the blame? I dont remember that. :shrug: I always learned that the snake tempted Adam, then Adam ate the fruit, offered it to Eve, she ate it, and God kicked them BOTH out :shrug:

Metis
05-15-2007, 03:10 AM

Of course Adam was fully responsible. If he hadn't neglected Eve (for who knows what four-legged creature in the garden of Eden :o ) and had kept her satisfied, she wouldn't have been seduced by the evil snake...

:angel:

Metis
05-15-2007, 03:13 AM
Where is it that Eve gets all the blame? I dont remember that. :shrug: I always learned that the snake tempted Adam, then Adam ate the fruit, offered it to Eve, she ate it, and God kicked them BOTH out :shrug:

It's the other way around Jonathan (someone's skipping religious study class at school too often :D ). The snake tempted Eve who tempted Adam. According to that story in the bible, all the evils of mankind are a result of Eve's actions.

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 03:14 AM

I guess you never recognized all the hatred towards women in the Catholic Church (yes, I was raised that way, too - that's why I know what I'm talking about...)

Women = whores or virgins. Nothing in between. Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

Johnny Groove
05-15-2007, 03:22 AM
Of course Adam was fully responsible. If he hadn't neglected Eve (for who knows what four-legged creature in the garden of Eden :o ) and had kept her satisfied, she wouldn't have been seduced by the evil snake...

Damn that snake :aplot:

It's the other way around Jonathan (someone's skipping religious study class at school too often :D ). The snake tempted Eve who tempted Adam. According to that story in the bible, all the evils of mankind are a result of Eve's actions.

I guess I thought it was Adam because he was created before Eve, and then the rib thing. But after a quick wiki-reference, I see it was Eve that was tempted first.

I guess you never recognized all the hatred towards women in the Catholic Church (yes, I was raised that way, too - that's why I know what I'm talking about...)

Women = whores or virgins. Nothing in between. Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

I guess not. :shrug: Maybe its because I wasnt looking for it, or because my mom taught me that that part of the bible is not what our family believes in, or it might be that the Haitian Catholicism is a bit different, but I learned that it was equally both of their faults. :shrug:

Verd
05-15-2007, 03:30 AM
Maybe its because I wasnt looking for it, or because my mom taught me that that part of the bible is not what our family believes in, or it might be that the Haitian Catholicism is a bit different, but I learned that it was equally both of their faults. :shrug:

Religions are always being interpreted in ways that will fit people's politics/agendas/biases/culture, which is why there are 2,098,230,109 different flavors of Christianity/Buddhism/Islam/etc. :shrug:

According to that story in the bible, all the evils of mankind are a result of Eve's actions.

My favorite quote about that story is from Mists of Avalon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mists_of_Avalon), where Viviane says: "The Christians have this fantastic Jewish myth about an apple and a snake." :haha:

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 03:30 AM
I guess not. :shrug: Maybe its because I wasnt looking for it, or because my mom taught me that that part of the bible is not what our family believes in, or it might be that the Haitian Catholicism is a bit different, but I learned that it was equally both of their faults. :shrug:

Okay, there.
The Roman Catholic church teaches something quite different, leading up to the idea that women, in general, are either virgins or whores - in any case *BAD* and inferior to men, as they are not allowed to have a sex life on their own premise. Not so much different from what's taught in about all other 'classical' religions, unfortunately so. :rolleyes:
I call that 'mysogyny', yes.

I'm glad to hear that that wasn't the case with your religious upbringing, Jonathan. :yeah:

Johnny Groove
05-15-2007, 03:35 AM
Okay, there.
The Roman Catholic church teaches something quite different, leading up to the idea that women, in general, are either virgins or whores - in any case *BAD* and inferior to men, as they are not allowed to have a sex life on their own premise. Not so much different from what's taught in about all other 'classical' religions, unfortunately so. :rolleyes:
I call that 'mysogyny', yes.

I'm glad to hear that that wasn't the case with your religious upbringing, Jonathan. :yeah:

Im beginning to see why people don't like us Catholics very much. I waas brought up with alot of differenciates from the strict church interpretation. No "whore or virgins" bullshit, no banning of condoms, or anything else that it preaches. My mom brought me up (alone, by the way) to believe that everyone is equal, no matter where they're from, what color they are, or what they have between the legs :shrug: She's just been a constant voice in my ear, telling me whats right and wrong, what is bullshit and what is genuine, and what the church is right in thinking and not in thinking. A great single mom, no? ;)

Sunset of Age
05-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Im beginning to see why people don't like us Catholics very much. I waas brought up with alot of differenciates from the strict church interpretation. No "whore or virgins" bullshit, no banning of condoms, or anything else that it preaches. My mom brought me up (alone, by the way) to believe that everyone is equal, no matter where they're from, what color they are, or what they have between the legs :shrug: She's just been a constant voice in my ear, telling me whats right and wrong, what is bullshit and what is genuine, and what the church is right in thinking and not in thinking. A great single mom, no? ;)

Great post, wonderful to read.
I think your mom truly deserves a heartfelt :hug:!!! She did a wonderful job indeed. :smooch:

You too, BTW. :smooch: :yeah:!

Mistaflava
05-15-2007, 03:44 AM
So your conclusion to all of this is that Mirka was one of the animals on Noah's Arc?

Metis
05-15-2007, 03:50 AM

:yeah:

Actually, that is exactly what Jesus Christ preached, and theoretically Christianity is based on his teachings and actions. However the Church (i.e. a bunch of men) decided to interpret things the way they saw fit and this hasn't changed much throughout the centuries...

Metis
05-15-2007, 03:52 AM
So your conclusion to all of this is that Mirka was one of the animals on Noah's Arc?

No, the conclusion is that Noah would have chosen to leave you behind... :p

mangoes
05-15-2007, 03:56 AM
:yeah:

Actually, that is exactly what Jesus Christ preached, and theoretically Christianity is based on his teachings and actions. However the Church (i.e. a bunch of men) decided to interpret things the way they saw fit and this hasn't changed much throughout the centuries...

So very true......

nolop
05-15-2007, 03:56 AM
why this thread is not closed, i think all agree, it is very stupid and did not deserve a thread :o

mangoes
05-15-2007, 03:59 AM

Very wonderful mom. I hope you did something special for her on Mother's day;)

It's not only Catholics that leave a lot to be desired. There are quite a number of protestant churches that have similar teachings. Growing up in church, I remember the pastor preaching several times about young ladies tempting men with their attire..etc., but never once did he preach to young men about the way women are to be treated.

Langers
05-15-2007, 04:07 AM

UNREAL!
:lol: :yeah:

trixtah
05-15-2007, 04:13 AM
why this thread is not closed, i think all agree, it is very stupid and did not deserve a thread :o

hahahahahaha that was one of the funniest jokes I've heard all day, Nolop-master-of-shitty-threads.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-15-2007, 04:14 AM
I will never understand why feminists support ugly gold diggers like Mirka.

Noah should have kicked her off the arc due to excessive ugliness. Plus she would have eaten all the animals.

As Peter would say "No Fat Chicks"

Metis
05-15-2007, 04:15 AM
It's not only Catholics that leave a lot to be desired. There are quite a number of protestant churches that have similar teachings. Growing up in church, I remember the pastor preaching several times about young ladies tempting men with their attire..etc., but never once did he preach to young men about the way women are to be treated.

The Greek Orthodox Church is another example of unequal treatment of men and women. Actually, only men are allowed inside the most sacred area in the church (the place where the priest prepares the wine and bread etc...) because women are 'dirty' on certain days of the month :rolleyes: :smash:.

mangoes
05-15-2007, 04:26 AM
The Greek Orthodox Church is another example of unequal treatment of men and women. Actually, only men are allowed inside the most sacred area in the church (the place where the priest prepares the wine and bread etc...) because women are 'dirty' on certain days of the month :rolleyes: :smash:.

At the end of the day, most churches built upon Christianity aren't very different. There are basic building blocks that are similar in all these churches:o I sometimes think that Jesus, himself, would be shocked at what has been done in his name.

Mistaflava
05-15-2007, 04:34 AM

this coming from the idiot who started a thread in GM called 'Well Start Fena' after Gonzalez was leading 30-0 in the very first game of his semi-final in Rome.

:eek:

Mistaflava
05-15-2007, 04:35 AM
At the end of the day, most churches built upon Christianity aren't very different. There are basic building blocks that are similar in all these churches:o I sometimes think that Jesus, himself, would be shocked at what has been done in his name.

stop switching the subject...start your own thread in non-tennis.

nolop
05-15-2007, 04:38 AM
this coming from the idiot who started a thread in GM called 'Well Start Fena' after Gonzalez was leading 30-0 in the very first game of his semi-final in Rome.

ithats your only argument against me :wavey: :p
and it was a good start :o

GlennMirnyi
05-15-2007, 04:56 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mista is class.

Mimi
05-15-2007, 05:00 AM
:haha: :haha:

soraya
05-15-2007, 05:56 AM
Obvious.

Mysogyny, anyone?

Please. STOP IT!

The guy eating from the apple:lol: :lol: :lol: priceless!

soraya
05-15-2007, 06:04 AM

I think one of the common theme in the interpretation of all religions is the ill treatment of women.

RonE
05-15-2007, 06:35 AM

Mirohasanslava Nasrallavrinec

Post of the day :worship: :spit: