Murray - Djokovic - Gasquet > Berdych [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Murray - Djokovic - Gasquet > Berdych

nolop
05-11-2007, 03:59 PM
today he played horrible :lol:
i almost feld sorry for him :shrug:

anyway even before this match i always thought these other guys were going to have a better career than him, he is like his girldfriend in wta :p

(i know he has a master:ras:)

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Please someone ban this clown.

RickDaStick
05-11-2007, 04:06 PM
The Devil>nolop

The_Nadal_effect
05-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Djokovic > Murray > Berdych > Gasquet.

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Murray has no big title.

Djokovic > Berdych > Murray > Gasgay

Puschkin
05-11-2007, 04:10 PM
:zzz:

nolop
05-11-2007, 04:11 PM
berdych master was a fluke :shrug:

Merton
05-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Intelligent.

The_Nadal_effect
05-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Murray has no big title.

Djokovic > Berdych > Murray > Gasgay

But Murray has more potential, and is far more creative among the two.

So, for now, D-joke> Berdych=Murray >Gasquet

pascal'rG
05-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Djokovic>Gasquet>Murray>Berdych actually...

Mistaflava
05-11-2007, 04:18 PM

anyway even before this match i always thought these other guys were going to have a better career than him, he is like his girldfriend in wta :p

who the hell are you talking about? this is one of the most confusing threads on MTF...wtf kind of title is that?

nolop
05-11-2007, 04:20 PM
who the hell are you talking about? this is one of the most confusing threads on MTF...wtf kind of title is that?

the miss didnt teached you about the ">" ,"<" signs yet, poor :hug:

Mistaflava
05-11-2007, 04:22 PM
the miss didnt teached you about the ">" ,"<" signs yet, poor :hug:

yeah i know about that garbage but nonetheless I seriously thought a 3 year old somehow jumped on the computer and started this thread.

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 04:24 PM

You "brain" is a fluke.

Big deal, creativity doesn't win titles.

RickDaStick
05-11-2007, 04:25 PM

Who cares about creativity? We are talking about tennis, not art.

The_Nadal_effect
05-11-2007, 04:27 PM
You "brain" is a fluke.

Big deal, creativity doesn't win titles.

I can't believe you Glenn :haha: ^^This crap from a Roger Federer fan!

frenchie
05-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Djokovic>Berdych>Gasgay>Murray

GlennMirnyi
I can't believe you Glenn :haha: ^^This crap from a Roger Federer fan!

Federer wins because he's the most technical player, not because he's Renoir. :retard:

Mateya
One more :crazy: player comparing thread

:retard:

Jimnik
05-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Murray-Djokovic > Berdych-Gasquet

nolop
05-11-2007, 04:36 PM
One more :crazy: player comparing thread

:retard:

sorry i thought gm was made to talk about the tour, and the players who make the tour what it is ;) :rolleyes:

The_Nadal_effect
05-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Federer wins because he's the most technical player, not because he's Renoir. :retard:

Surely, he's technical but then so is Kolya; so is Ljuboboy:rolleyes: .

Well, if thats about as good as you see him, maybe he shouldn't be called an artist after all.

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Federer > Nadal > Djokovic > Murray = Berdych > Gasquet

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 05:10 PM

r u being jealous just because there's no Chilean can win a master, I think neither Gonzalez or Massu could achieve that

nolop
05-11-2007, 05:13 PM
r u being jealous just because there's no Chilean can win a master, I think neither Gonzalez or Massu could achieve that

yeah, thats the reason for this thread:yeah:
and how many gold medals berdych has?

olympics > masters

Deea
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
olympics > masters

maybe for you :lol:

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 05:20 PM

olympics > masters

oh really? so why don't u just say olympics > grand slam, and therefore Massu already has a more successful career than Sampras :rolleyes:

richie21
05-11-2007, 06:29 PM
i can t believe so many guys are putting Berdych and even Murray in front of Gasquet.
Some people need to remember that Gasquet has won as many titles and has made more MS finals than Murray+Berdych(who is almost 2 years older than Gasquet).
Murray is good,very good on hard court but he really sucks on clay while Gasquet is good on every surface.

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 06:41 PM
i can t believe so many guys are putting Berdych and even Murray in front of Gasquet.
Some people need to remember that Gasquet has won as many titles and has made more MS finals than Murray+Berdych(who is almost 2 years older than Gasquet).
Murray is good,very good on hard court but he really sucks on clay while Gasquet is good on every surface.

Actually Berdych (Birthdate: 17-Sep-85) is only 9 months older than "Gasgay" (Birthdate: 18-Jun-86), and Berdych has won more AMS titles than "Gasgay" (1:0), so apparently, your logic is just as bad as your maths :rolleyes:

richie21
05-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Actually Berdych (Birthdate: 17-Sep-85) is only 9 months older than "Gasgay" (Birthdate: 18-Jun-86), and Berdych has won more AMS titles than "Gasgay" (1:0), so apparently, your logic is just as bad as your maths :rolleyes:

Berdych won a MS where Federer and Nadal weren t playing while Gasquet "only" made 2 MS finals but he had to face Federer in both of them......so let's put into some perspective Berdych's "achievement".

sorry for my mistake about Berdych's age though

my0118
05-11-2007, 06:50 PM
a bunch of MTFers don't know an inequality of mathematics.

Tom_Bombadil
05-11-2007, 06:55 PM
And it's fair to say Nadal is superior to all of those

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Berdych won a MS where Federer and Nadal weren t playing while Gasquet "only" made 2 MS finals but he had to face Federer in both of them......so let's put into some perspective Berdych's "achievement".
So what's your point, what we don't know is if Berdych can beat Federer or Nadal in Paris 2005, but still, he could've won, we really don't know, but what we do know is "Gasgay" did lose to Federer in those two finals, and that is the reality which you can never escape or change (just like u cannot change the truth that ur a moron), so I suggest u just face the fact:rolleyes:

JBdV
05-11-2007, 07:09 PM
:scratch: Murray minus Djokovic minus Gasquet is greater than Berdych?? That makes no sense :confused:

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 07:15 PM
:scratch: Murray minus Djokovic minus Gasquet is greater than Berdych?? That makes no sense :confused:

U know what else also doesn't make any sense: "Gasgay" is not a gay :p

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 07:17 PM
sorry i was just kidding, don't take it seriously

nolop
05-11-2007, 07:22 PM

:ras: if you dont get it you cant be here :wavey:

LilyRoseAva
05-11-2007, 07:23 PM

sorry for my mistake about Berdych's age though

berdych won bercy when he was ~50th
and he beat Novak (43); Coria (7), Ferrero (19), Gaudio (11), Stepanek (14), and Ljubicic (10)
he deserved it

JBdV
05-11-2007, 07:30 PM

There's nothing to get, this thread is a waste of time just like all your other threads :rolleyes:

▄︻┻┳═
05-11-2007, 07:31 PM
and he beat Novak (43); Coria (7), Ferrero (19), Gaudio (11), Stepanek (14), and Ljubicic (10)
he deserved it

I'm sorry honey, I know you support Gasquet as well, but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, all i wanna do is kick this richie21's smelly ass :o

richie21
05-11-2007, 07:40 PM
he deserved it

i'm not saying he didn t deserve it but the fact is that he won a MS where Federer and Nadal weren t playing so his win was a bit devalued,whether you want it or not
Gasquet would have certainly preferred to play his MS finals against Ljubicic than against Federer

The_Nadal_effect
05-11-2007, 08:01 PM

Nolop, don't stick your tongue out. Thats bad behaviour on day 1. Besides JBDV is nearing his second anniversary with MTF:lol:

InfiniteSadness
05-11-2007, 08:10 PM
i'm not saying he didn t deserve it but the fact is that he won a MS where Federer and Nadal weren t playing so his win was a bit devalued,whether you want it or not
Gasquet would have certainly preferred to play his MS finals against Ljubicic than against Federer

Oh God, it looks like you love doing this kind of posts...:rolleyes:

Seriously, can't you just shut up sometimes?
You annoy me even more than Gasquet's haters, you aren't even fun.

richie21
05-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh God, it looks like you love doing this kind of posts...:rolleyes:

Seriously, can't you just shut up sometimes?
You annoy me even more than Gasquet's haters, you aren't even fun.

what's wrong with what i said??:shrug:

InfiniteSadness
05-11-2007, 08:20 PM
what's wrong with what i said??:shrug:

Your behaviour in general and all the posts (and threads) you make in GM about Gasquet.
You behave like a fanatic.

It annoys even his fans. :rolleyes:
You should stop to jump in all the traps.

:wavey:

vincayou
05-11-2007, 08:22 PM
The ATP ranking says Nadal > Djokovic > Murray > Berdych > Gasquet right now, and that's the only thing I believe in. Tables don't lie.

Of course, it will probably be different in 6 months or in 1 year.

nolop
05-11-2007, 08:25 PM
rankings are crap roddick is top 3 :spit: :shrug:

Scotso
05-11-2007, 08:49 PM

It's a fluke if the player should never be able to win it... whereas Tomas obviously has the talent to beat anyone.

It's more of a fluke that he plays so badly so often.

vincayou
05-11-2007, 08:50 PM
rankings are crap roddick is top 3 :spit: :shrug:

A final and a semi in the last 2 slams. Probably the reason why he's ahead of all the young guns bar Nadal who have yet to reach a semi final in a slam.

But I have the feeling that all this logic will hurt your brain.

Conita
05-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Nolop YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Nolop ERES UN IDIOTA!

Black Adam
05-11-2007, 09:20 PM
What's your definition of fluke??

Mine is an accidentally good or successful event occuring. Your being on this forum is a disastrous fluke meaning it happens to be an accidentally bad or unfortunate event that occured the day you joined MTF :sad: :help:Quite a bad omen for the sane world that you discovered a forum you can ruin :rolleyes:

JBdV
05-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Nolop YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Nolop ERES UN IDIOTA!

:worship:

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Surely, he's technical but then so is Kolya; so is Ljuboboy:rolleyes: .

Well, if thats about as good as you see him, maybe he shouldn't be called an artist after all.

:retard: Davydenko and Ljubo are nothing compared to Federer, technically. :retard:

olympics > masters

Olympics in tennis = NOTHING.

And it's fair to say Nadal is superior to all of those

This thread ISN'T about Nadal, fanboy.

Nolop YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Nolop ERES UN IDIOTA!

So true.

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Olympics in tennis = NOTHING.

so why fed said he wants to play more olymics?and he'll play 2008+2012 olympics??

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Berdych's master wasn't a fluke. He's a great player and was having a great week.

Examples of flukes:
- Agassi winning the FO
- Roddick winning a grand slam
- Baghdatis' run at the AO in 2006
- Baghdatis' run at Wimbledon 2006
- Nadal making Wimbledon's final
- Nadal winning anything
- Gonzalez's run at the AO this year
- Chela going past the second round, doesn't matter the tournament
- Volandri's, Murray's and Cañas' wins against Federer
- Nadal's win against Federer in Dubai last year
- Massu winning the Olympics
- USA defeating any country on clay in Davis Cup

And so on...

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Nolop YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Nolop ERES UN IDIOTA!

already agreed!:wavey: so why nobody bans this asshole??

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 11:08 PM
so why fed said he wants to play more olymics?and he'll play 2008+2012 olympics??

Where? Link and quote please. :rolleyes:

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Berdych's master wasn't a fluke. He's a great player and was having a great week.

Examples of flukes:
- Agassi winning the FO
- Nadal winning anything

And so on...

i agree at some extent! some examples like agassi,arod,gonzy and baghi's runs @ AO,etc... but not about rafa's ones! both making W final and the next one has proved him stronger than all berdych,gasquet,nole,murray,etc...:devil:

RsaibotD
05-11-2007, 11:14 PM

Examples of flukes:

- Nadal winning anything

And so on...

WHAT??????....I think that you are saying those things with the heart, not with the brain....

Allstar
05-11-2007, 11:14 PM
All have massive potential only problem is that Berdych and Gasgay are shit mentally

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Where? Link and quote please. :rolleyes:

unfortunately no links or quotes ATM,but haven't you heard his interview when it became clear that london is the 2012's olympic host?? he said he'll play until 2012 olympic and cuz its tennis court will be grass he'll accept to play maybe his 3rd olympic!(after athens & then china):confused:

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
i agree at some extent! some examples like agassi,arod,gonzy and baghi's runs @ AO,etc... but not about rafa's ones! both making W final and the next one has proved him stronger than all berdych,gasquet,nole,murray,etc...:devil:

All results Nadal ever achieved are results of cakewalk draws. Flukes.

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 11:18 PM
unfortunately no links or quotes ATM,but haven't you heard his interview when it became clear that london is the 2012's olympic host?? he said he'll play until 2012 olympic and cuz its tennis court will be grass he'll accept to play maybe his 3rd olympic!(after athens & then china):confused:

Words, words...

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:22 PM

WTF?? so do you honestly think one can beat another(i.e. world #1)7 times in sgls+once in exhos+twice in dbls by luck?? i get your words as if you're kidding...:p

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Words, words...

gimme a lil time to find the true words or complete quote!:wavey:

GlennMirnyi
05-11-2007, 11:27 PM
WTF?? so do you honestly think one can beat another(i.e. world #1)7 times in sgls+once in exhos+twice in dbls by luck?? i get your words as if you're kidding...:p

Exhos don't mean anything.

Doubles don't count in H2H issues, or the Bryans would own the whole circuit. :rolleyes:

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:30 PM
All have massive potential only problem is that Berdych and Gasgay are shit mentally

are you kidding??...richie and murray won fed once in their career,something that both nole and berdych suck to do so! maybe you can call berdych a shit but not about gasquet anymore...:eek:

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Exhos don't mean anything.

Doubles don't count in H2H issues, or the Bryans would own the whole circuit. :rolleyes:

maybe exhos and dbls don't count,but if you don't mind we can count the # of singles!:confused: :devil:

LilyRoseAva
05-11-2007, 11:43 PM
are you kidding??...richie and murray won fed once in their career,something that both nole and berdych suck to do so! maybe you can call berdych a shit but not about gasquet anymore...:eek:

mmm
Tomas Berdych def. Roger Federer 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 (Olympics Game, 2004)

nole is the only one who did not beat fed yet

mashamaniac
05-11-2007, 11:49 PM
mmm
Tomas Berdych def. Roger Federer 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 (Olympics Game, 2004)

nole is the only one who did not beat fed yet

yes,sorry i forgot that match which i can't remember fully but guess was in the early rounds?? and i still believe nole won't remain as a top contender and even doesn't have the potential to beat FED!;)

guga2120
05-11-2007, 11:52 PM

:haha: your such a dumbass.

Bibberz
05-12-2007, 12:20 AM
Mashamaniac was right about Federer/2012 Olympics:

http://english.people.com.cn/200507/13/eng20050713_195813.html

http://in.rediff.com/sports/2007/feb/26fed.htm

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/tennis/sfl-sphyde21mar21,0,7901312.column?coll=sfla-sports-tennis

Federer actually said, "I want to play to the London Olympics."

almouchie
05-12-2007, 12:34 AM
djokovic is most impressive now
steep learning phase
has a sign of future grand slam winner

Chris Seahorse
05-12-2007, 01:01 AM

Examples of flukes:
- Agassi winning the FO
- Nadal winning anything

And so on...

This is an exceptionally dumb post for so many reasons. For starters, Berdych has played in 24 masters. Aside from the one in Paris he won against an unimpressive list of names he has a very mediocre 28-23 record in such events. Fluke.

As for some of the idiotic things you suggest are flukes, well I'm not even going to go there, I have better things to do, but it does shall we say not exactly enhance your credibility as someone who knows anything about tennis.

Oh yeah, Chela leads Berdych 2-0 H2H both on hard. Not fluke.
Bagdatis leads Berdych 1-0 H2H on hard. Not fluke.
Gonzalez leads Berdych 3-0 H2H 1 on clay 2 on Indoor Hard. All 3 total blowouts. Most definately Not Fluke.

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:00 AM
:haha: your such a dumbass.

This is an exceptionally dumb post for so many reasons. For starters, Berdych has played in 24 masters. Aside from the one in Paris he won against an unimpressive list of names he has a very mediocre 28-23 record in such events. Fluke.

As for some of the idiotic things you suggest are flukes, well I'm not even going to go there, I have better things to do, but it does shall we say not exactly enhance your credibility as someone who knows anything about tennis.

Gonzalez leads Berdych 3-0 H2H 1 on clay 2 on Indoor Hard. All 3 total blowouts. Most definately Not Fluke.

http://www.fish-killgore.com/tarpon_fishing_001-1a.jpg

JBdV
05-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Glenn it's funny that you hate Monfils for his showmanship (at least that's the reason you gave) yet you like Berdych despite his sometimes very poor on-court behaviour?!? Why the double standards, does his record against a certain Spanish player have something to do with it? :p

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:07 AM
Glenn it's funny that you hate Monfils for his showmanship (at least that's the reason you gave) yet you like Berdych despite his sometimes very poor on-court behaviour?!? Why the double standards, does his record against a certain Spanish player have something to do with it? :p

Wrong. Berdych doesn't fake injuries for timeouts, doesn't make the crowd boo other players, doesn't jump when the opponent makes an UE.

Most of all, I hate Monfils because his game is shit.

NYCtennisfan
05-12-2007, 02:07 AM
I'm surprised that nobody has asked what the inequalites look like for dick size.

JBdV
05-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Wrong. Berdych doesn't fake injuries for timeouts, doesn't make the crowd boo other players, doesn't jump when the opponent makes an UE.

Monfils doesn't take a "toilet break" when his opponent is about to serve for the match :o

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Monfils doesn't take a "toilet break" when his opponent is about to serve for the match :o

Aren't toilet breaks allowed? If they are, and he hasn't faked an injury, it's ok.

JBdV
05-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Aren't toilet breaks allowed? If they are, and he hasn't faked an injury, it's ok.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Listen to yourself man, you sound like a fanboy now. Taking a toilet break that lasted 10 minutes in total just as your opponent is about to serve for the match is a new low, I'd never seen that even in WTA :o Not to mention the other dumb things Berdych did that day :rolleyes:
But if you want to have doubles standards, that's fine :)

Chris Seahorse
05-12-2007, 02:29 AM

You are wrong here. Very wrong. I was at the Berdych match vs Santoro at Wimbledon. In the 4th set Berdych took an injury timeout as Santoro was about to serve for the match. He clearly was not injured, anyone could see that and then, when 4th set was concluded at 2 sets all the umpire stopped the match for darkness. Despite Berdych having claimed to be injured just 20 minutes earlier he had a temper tantrum about the match being called and insisted they play on. Surely if he was really injured after playing 4 sets he would have been grateful for having the chance to finish the match the next day but no.

That is just one of many examples of bad sportsmanship Berdych displayed in this match and I can honestly say in 20 years of watching tennis matches I have never been so appalled by a players behavior. Plain and simple, Tomas Berdych has the worst sportsmanship behavior on the tour.

JBdV
05-12-2007, 02:33 AM
You are wrong here. Very wrong. I was at the Berdych match vs Santoro at Wimbledon. In the 4th set Berdych took an injury timeout as Santoro was about to serve for the match. He clearly was not injured, anyone could see that and then, when 4th set was concluded at 2 sets all the umpire stopped the match for darkness. Despite Berdych having claimed to be injured just 20 minutes earlier he had a temper tantrum about the match being called and insisted they play on. Surely if he was really injured after playing 4 sets he would have been grateful for having the chance to finish the match the next day but no.

That is just one of many examples of bad sportsmanship Berdych displayed in this match and I can honestly say in 20 years of watching tennis matches I have never been so appalled by a players behavior.

Thank you :worship: :worship: :worship:
But just because Berdych is a player Glenn likes he will overlook all this just like a, hmm what's the word I'm looking for...fanboy? :p

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:34 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Listen to yourself man, you sound like a fanboy now. Taking a toilet break that lasted 10 minutes in total just as your opponent is about to serve for the match is a new low, I'd never seen that even in WTA :o Not to mention the other dumb things Berdych did that day :rolleyes:
But if you want to have doubles standards, that's fine :)

10 minutes? When?

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:35 AM

That is just one of many examples of bad sportsmanship Berdych displayed in this match and I can honestly say in 20 years of watching tennis matches I have never been so appalled by a players behavior. Plain and simple, Tomas Berdych has the worst sportsmanship behavior on the tour.

Fish, every player has the right to take a timeout WHENEVER HE WANTS. The joke is when a player starts acting and faking that he can't run, can't move and then when the ball's in play they start running like Ben Johnson.

JBdV
05-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Fish, every player has the right to take a timeout WHENEVER HE WANTS. The joke is when a player starts acting and faking that he can't run, can't move and then when the ball's in play they start running like Ben Johnson.

Yep and that's exactly what he did, one minute he's injured, the next he wins the set :confused:

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:42 AM
Yep and that's exactly what he did, one minute he's injured, the next he wins the set :confused:

I haven't watched the match. Do you have a video of that? I want proof.

Chris Seahorse
05-12-2007, 02:45 AM

You are so full of hypocrisy and double standards that it is pointless to even attempt a reasoned argument with you so I won't try. You can think whatever sort of idiotic thoughts you want. You can justify whatever behavior you wish to justify. I don't care.

I saw that match, I saw the crowd boo Berdych for his cheating, complaining, spoiled prima donna behavior and downright lying. I saw Fabrice Santoro refuse to shake Berdych's hand at the end of the match, something he had never done in an almost 20 years career previously. You can keep arguing that 1+1=3 for as long as you wish. But all you will ever succeed in doing is making yourself look like a fool.

JBdV
05-12-2007, 02:46 AM

This post quoted the article in l'equipe that day (in french):

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3718597&postcount=17

and here is an article that talks about it at the bottom of the page (in english):

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/06/29/sports/webtennis.php

AND Chris Seahorse was actually there and saw the match live. I lost a lot of respect for Tomas that day :shrug:

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:48 AM
You are so full of hypocrisy and double standards that it is pointless to even attempt a reasoned argument with you so I won't try. You can think whatever sort of idiotic thoughts you want. You can justify whatever behavior you wish to justify. I don't care.

I saw that match, I saw the crowd boo Berdych for his cheating, complaining, spoiled prima donna behavior and downright lying. I saw Fabrice Santoro refuse to shake Berdych's hand at the end of the match, something he had never done in an almost 20 years career previously. You can keep arguing that 1+1=3 for as long as you wish. But all you will ever succeed in doing is making yourself you like a fool.

Do you want another fishing picture? I'm laughing a lot here. I don't take fanboys of Chela seriously, as you can see.

I like Berdych's game. If he's adept of the gamesmanship, that's a problem, but that won't make me dislike him. The same goes for Djokovic, who I like, despite his gamesmanship.

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:49 AM
This post quoted the article in l'equipe that day (in french):

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3718597&postcount=17

and here is an article that talks about it at the bottom of the page (in english):

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/06/29/sports/webtennis.php

AND Chris Seahorse was actually there and saw the match live. I lost a lot of respect for Tomas that day :shrug:

Well, at least you post something here. Thanks.

As I wrote in the post above, yeah, I'll like him less, but I'll still like him, because in the end, what counts is the game. That's why I hate Monfils (shit strokes, technique, everything) and like Berdych/Djokovic (both are fakers too).

nolop
05-12-2007, 02:50 AM

Examples of flukes:
- Agassi winning the FO
- Nadal winning anything

And so on...

so it is gonzalez so why his run at the aussi is a fluke and berdych master isnt, and i dont see massu winning 3 more gold medals cause emmm...you know his age?, lack of argumentation much?

Chris Seahorse
05-12-2007, 02:51 AM

The match was on court 5. There was no television coverage. Very unfortunate because had there been television coverage Berdych would have lost the respect of alot of fans.

Johnny Groove
05-12-2007, 02:52 AM

Well, at least you post something here. Thanks.

As I wrote in the post above, yeah, I'll like him less, but I'll still like him, because in the end, what counts is the game.That's why I hate Monfils (shit strokes, technique, everything) and like Berdych/Djokovic (both are fakers too).

Wow, G, double standards must rule your life.

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 02:56 AM
so it is gonzalez so why his run at the aussi is a fluke and berdych master isnt, and i dont see massu winning 3 more gold medals cause emmm...you know his age?, lack of argumentation much?

Because Gonzalez will never repeat that run, ever.

Massu is a clown and everything he's ever won is either a) luck or b) flukes.

Wow, G, double standards must rule your life.

Well, I said it's a joke, but I've never said I'd stop liking a player because of that. I'm not a fanboy like you who likes players because of their personality, or because they have sixpacks. :rolleyes:

Chris Seahorse
05-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Do you want another fishing picture? I'm laughing a lot here. I don't take fanboys of Chela seriously, as you can see.

I like Berdych's game. If he's adept of the gamesmanship, that's a problem, but that won't make me dislike him. The same goes for Djokovic, who I like, despite his gamesmanship.

I'm not a fan of Chela but I sure have more respect for him than Berdych. As for liking Berdych's game, to each their own. Personally I would rather watch anyone else than that brainless one dimentional big serving/ball basher. He really isn't that good.

Johnny Groove
05-12-2007, 02:59 AM

(INSERT PLAYER I DONT LIKE HERE) is a clown and everything he's ever won is either a) luck or b) flukes.

Thats more like it :yeah:

Well, I said it's a joke, but I've never said I'd stop liking a player because of that. I'm not a fanboy like you who likes players because of their personality, or because they have sixpacks. :rolleyes:

So its ok if Berdych does it, he'll still have your respect, because he has a nice game, but if Monfils does it, you call him a joke because you don't like HIS game. Not even RFK can match your logic :yeah:

And like you, I like players for their game, but also personality. If a player is a dick, I cant be a fan.

nolop
05-12-2007, 03:01 AM

well, so how is that different of how i feel for berdych?:rolleyes:

Massu is a clown and everything he's ever won is either a) luck or b) flukes.

what a stupid post, really :zzz:

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 03:07 AM
I'm not a fan of Chela but I sure have more respect for him than Berdych. As for liking Berdych's game, to each their own. Personally I would rather watch anyone else than that brainless one dimentional big serving/ball basher. He really isn't that good.

Better then one-dimensional moonballing.

Thats more like it :yeah:

So its ok if Berdych does it, he'll still have your respect, because he has a nice game, but if Monfils does it, you call him a joke because you don't like HIS game. Not even RFK can match your logic :yeah:

And like you, I like players for their game, but also personality. If a player is a dick, I cant be a fan.

Exactly. If a player has a shitty game and is a dick, of course I hate him.

Well, you're a sensitive girl, ops, person. :rolleyes:

well, so how is that different of how i feel for berdych?:rolleyes:

what a stupid post, really :zzz:

What do I care about Berdych?

You can't talk about stupidity, mr. "I make 100000 idiotic threads per day".

nolop
05-12-2007, 03:11 AM
What do I care about Berdych?

emmm... i dont know if you already realized this, but the thread is about berdych :secret:

Johnny Groove
05-12-2007, 03:13 AM
Exactly. If a player has a shitty game and is a dick, of course I hate him.

Well, you're a sensitive girl, ops, person. :rolleyes:

Wow, you really struck a chord there with me. I am so distrught. What will I do? :retard:

guy in sf
05-12-2007, 03:13 AM
I think a good measure for ranking these 4 so far is to look at the titles they have won. Nole: 1 Master, 4 regular, Gasquet: 4 regular, Murray: 2 regular, Berdych: 1 Masters, 1 reg. I give 5 pts to Master and 3 pts to regular so based on that calculation, here is their ranking in success of titles so far.

1. Nole - 17 pts
2. Gasquet - 12 pts
3. Berdych - 8 pts
4. Murray - 6 pts

Of course, this doesn't tell us how successful they will be in the future but for the time being it looks like Nole and Gasquet are more successful than Berdych and Murray.

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 03:26 AM
emmm... i dont know if you already realized this, but the thread is about berdych :secret:

And I've already posted that Berdych and Djokovic are the best of the two. Done.

Snowwy
05-12-2007, 03:58 AM

I know eh..apparently Murray minus Djokovic then minus Gasquet is better than Berdych. Im confused :rolleyes: :confused: ;)

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 04:01 AM
I know eh..apparently Murray minus Djokovic then minus Gasquet is better than Berdych. Im confused :rolleyes: :confused: ;)

Larger. It's an equation, get it? :rolleyes: ;)

Mimi
05-12-2007, 04:49 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: You are wrong here. Very wrong. I was at the Berdych match vs Santoro at Wimbledon. In the 4th set Berdych took an injury timeout as Santoro was about to serve for the match. He clearly was not injured, anyone could see that and then, when 4th set was concluded at 2 sets all the umpire stopped the match for darkness. Despite Berdych having claimed to be injured just 20 minutes earlier he had a temper tantrum about the match being called and insisted they play on. Surely if he was really injured after playing 4 sets he would have been grateful for having the chance to finish the match the next day but no.

Mimi
05-12-2007, 04:51 AM
so true :bowdown:
But just because Berdych is a player Glenn likes he will overlook all this just like a, hmm what's the word I'm looking for...fanboy? :p

Mimi
05-12-2007, 04:55 AM
:haha: :haha: :yeah: you are really wise :bowdown: :bowdown:

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 04:56 AM

No way. I give him shit if he does bad things as I do to other players. He has game, at least, and then it makes me care a bit less about it.

GlennMirnyi
05-12-2007, 04:56 AM
:haha: :haha: :yeah: you are really wise :bowdown: :bowdown:

It's not called being wise. It's called being intelligent. :D

The_Nadal_effect
05-12-2007, 08:05 AM
WHAT??????....I think that you are saying those things with the heart, not with the brain....

Glenn's posts are not to be taken too seriously. He doesn't put much mind into them. Only a rush of adrenaline provokes him to post.

Example: 'Anything Nadal wins is a fluke':rolleyes:

Grow up kiddo!

▄︻┻┳═
05-12-2007, 08:09 AM
yes,sorry i forgot that match which i can't remember fully but guess was in the early rounds?? and i still believe nole won't remain as a top contender and even doesn't have the potential to beat FED!;)

Even Volandri can beat Roger in straight sets, how can u say Djokovic won't have a shot

▄︻┻┳═
05-12-2007, 08:20 AM

wow, u do know alot of berdych's stastics, but how can u don't know that

Berdych leads Florian Mayer (one of your heroes i guess) 4-0 in their H2H
&
Berdych leads Santoro (another one of your heroes i guess) 3-0 in their H2H

fluke like that?

▄︻┻┳═
05-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I think a good measure for ranking these 4 so far is to look at the titles they have won. Nole: 1 Master, 4 regular, Gasquet: 4 regular, Murray: 2 regular, Berdych: 1 Masters, 1 reg. I give 5 pts to Master and 3 pts to regular so based on that calculation, here is their ranking in success of titles so far.

1. Nole - 17 pts
2. Gasquet - 12 pts
3. Berdych - 8 pts
4. Murray - 6 pts

Of course, this doesn't tell us how successful they will be in the future but for the time being it looks like Nole and Gasquet are more successful than Berdych and Murray.

Yea, I wonder why ATP don't use your ranking system :rolleyes:

rafagirlno1
05-12-2007, 10:15 AM

Examples of flukes:
- Agassi winning the FO
- Nadal winning anything

And so on...

:retard: :retard: :retard:

rafagirlno1
05-12-2007, 10:17 AM

Examples of flukes:
- Agassi winning the FO
- Nadal winning anything

And so on...

I saw that match, I saw the crowd boo Berdych for his cheating, complaining, spoiled prima donna behavior and downright lying. I saw Fabrice Santoro refuse to shake Berdych's hand at the end of the match, something he had never done in an almost 20 years career previously. You can keep arguing that 1+1=3 for as long as you wish. But all you will ever succeed in doing is making yourself look like a fool.

:worship: :worship: so true :worship:

▄︻┻┳═
05-12-2007, 11:16 AM

Actually, the theory of "1+1≠2" could be true, you don't know anything about "Goldbach Conjecture", do u? :nerner:
u r nothing but a Berdych-hater, the only one you could fool is also a moron just like yourself

my0118
05-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Actually, the theory of "1+1≠2" could be true, you don't know anything about "Goldbach Conjecture", do u? :nerner:
u r nothing but a Berdych-hater, the only one you could fool is also a moron just like yourself

he (or she) said a general computation, doen't need to say stupid things like 'goldbach conjecture' in tennis forum here.
if you want to say like this, go and post somewhere related in mathematics.

▄︻┻┳═
05-12-2007, 12:02 PM
he (or she) said a general computation, doen't need to say stupid things like 'goldbach conjecture' in tennis forum here.
if you want to say like this, go and post somewhere related in mathematics.

oh, it's stupid, really? do u mean it's even more stupid than this thread or your Korean language? :haha:

my0118
05-12-2007, 12:55 PM
oh, it's stupid, really? do u mean it's even more stupid than this thread or your Korean language? :haha:

it is officially proved by your post that you're stupider than this thread and korean language. you sounds like know korean language and a bad learner. how can you be called? 废人 ;)

▄︻┻┳═
05-12-2007, 05:00 PM
it is officially proved by your post that you're stupider than this thread and korean language. you sounds like know korean language and a bad learner. how can you be called? 废人 ;)

Hey, cougratulations, you just found out your Chinese name, that's totally correct, ur name is 废人, I couldn't agree more :haha:

Snowwy
05-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Larger. It's an equation, get it? :rolleyes: ;)

Obviously I got it, but the way he has it, made no sense, but its not really important :)

my0118
05-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey, cougratulations, you just found out your Chinese name, that's totally correct, ur name is 废人, I couldn't agree more :haha:

it is also proved your ability of reading is also retarded. and I don't need f**king chinese name, and I feel sorry other chinese that they have the same nationality with you.

▄︻┻┳═
05-13-2007, 04:47 AM
it is also proved your ability of reading is also retarded. and I don't need f**king chinese name, and I feel sorry other chinese that they have the same nationality with you.

Oh, I'm just glad that I'm not a :retard: Korean, and never would be

guy in sf
05-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Yea, I wonder why ATP don't use your ranking system :rolleyes:

I don't know what the little yellow face you're using means but I'm guessing you're being sarcastic with your reply to my post. I only came up with my personalized method of ranking these particular 4 players based on the total amount of titles they've won so far to see who's the most sucessful up to this point, I never said that is way is better and should replace the ranking method of the ATP tour. My method is not to figure out how high each should be ranked at the present.