'The Age of Love' - Mark to star in NBC dating show!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

'The Age of Love' - Mark to star in NBC dating show!!

flip_fan
05-10-2007, 10:42 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a strong rumour printed in People magazine in the US that Mark is set to star in new reality dating show. The twist is the women are aged between 20 and 40.

I am strugglying to believe Mark is doing this, but at the same time can't wait to see it! This is going to be hilarious and we will get to see Mark on tv every week!!

At the moment no official news is available, but NBC plan to announce the show this week!

aussie ace
05-10-2007, 10:52 AM
omfg! lol.... this could be fun! this would be the last thing i would expect from him... especially being such a private person... you can't get much more open than this!!

... if this is true when would he shoot this or has it already been done?
hate to say it but it doesn't exactly leave much room for tennis...

flip_fan
05-10-2007, 11:18 AM
More information:

Age of Love Official Website (http://www.nbc.com/Summer/Age_of_Love.shtml)

NBC to debut cryptic new 'Age of Love' reality dating series on June 18
By Steve Rogers and Christopher Rocchio, 04/13/2007

NBC has announced that Age of Love, a new reality dating series of some kind, will air as part of a Summer 2007 original programming lineup that will also include the returns of America's Got Talent and Last Comic Standing and a late summer early launch of The Biggest Loser's fourth season.

The eight-episode series -- which the network is cryptically calling a "new twist on the reality dating show format" -- will premiere on Monday, June 18 at 10PM ET.

"We have a strong hand to play this summer season with a proven stable of winning series from past summers," NBC Craig Plestis stated in an announcement of the network's Summer 2007 programming. "Impressively, each returning show will have a fresh look with new hosts and the competitions on America's Got Talent, Last Comic Standing, and The Biggest Loser will be even bigger and better than before. Likewise, we like what we see with the new Age of Love, which could prove to be the breakout hit of the summer."

While NBC is keeping mum on any additional details about Age of Love's concept, the network did announce that Mark Consuelos -- whose acting credits include My Super Ex-Girlfriend, All My Children and Hope & Faith and is married to unabashed The Bachelor fan Kelly Ripa -- will serve as the show's host.

Despite NBC's attempt to keep the show's specifics under wraps, some details do appear to have leaked out. In a casting notice posted online in March, Age of Love's casting directors stated the show was seeking men between the ages of 28 and 36 and women between the ages of 21 and 50 to participate in a show about "modern romance and finding love in an increasingly complicated world." "If you're a single female looking for love, we'd love to meet you. We have one of the world's most eligible bachelors waiting for you. We are looking for all age ranges," the casting notice stated.

Age of Love is being produced by 3 Ball Productions, with JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, Adam Greener and Craig Armstrong serving as the show's executive producers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He must be filming this now, or soon?? I have no idea. lol... this is so funny... omg... i just cant wait to see him on tv. He is very private so ppl don't really know his personality. lol, i am sure we will get to see him shirtless at least once during the show.

omfg.. lol, mark never fails to suprise!!

aussie ace
05-10-2007, 11:36 AM
lol..now i'm excited... the website looks hot!...
can't wait to c it...do ya reckon it will only b on pay t.v 4 australians?...
its weird, you go from absolutely no news about mark for months on end then to this!.... its too much!!!

flip_fan
05-10-2007, 11:55 AM
i know!!!

i think one of the free to air tv networks in australia will definately pick this up!! lol, the aussie press will freak!

This will be sooooo interesting to watch! i think he will end up with a woman aged 25-28. He wants a wife and kids, so i dont think he will end up with someone over 35.

luxsword
05-11-2007, 08:14 PM
oh well, didn't he have a fiancée ???

smitty8
05-12-2007, 12:31 AM
In General Messages on here, I read they had 6 women in their 20s and 7 women in their 40s for this show, so I assume they've already got their ladies picked out. Darn. I want to do it! :devil: Considering they put out a casting call, you know these are women who probably are actresses or wanna be actresses. How about some real women? I am curious to see this show, but I really do NOT think this is how a potential wife and mother for your children should be picked!

aussie ace
05-13-2007, 11:03 AM
was the something about mark on sunrise this morning? dad told me...anyone see it?

rmb6687
06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL2xe1EmKYY

here is a clip of the show.

aussie ace
06-20-2007, 12:35 PM
does anyone know where to watch the full episode of the show?
i went to the website but for some reason it says the clip won't play in my region... :(
any one know how to get it??

flip_fan
06-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Unfortunately NBC only stream the epsiodes online for US viewers.

I just downloaded the torrent file: http://www.torrentleech.org/download_rss.php/53104/b926137fa00b99d379c78e28065d90e9/Age.Of.Love.S01E01.PDTV.XviD-LOL.torrent

aussie ace
06-21-2007, 11:55 AM
what programme do you play that through?... my computer isn't letting me watch it :(
is there something i have to download?

flip_fan
06-22-2007, 01:00 AM
ok you need to download Bittorrent (www.bittorrent.com/download)
Open the file in bittorrent and it should start loading the file.. this takes time, do you have broadband?
Once the file is loaded it would be green, you then need to open the loaded files in win-ra (www.win-rar.com)
Open all the "ra" files and that will extract the video and make one avi file of the episode.

Its a little complicated and takes time, but it all works and the quality is good. It took me ages to work it out (blonde) so if you need help let me know.

aussie ace
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
oh legend..absolute legend!! :)
yeah i have broadband but its still taking FOREVER... that's o.k..anything to see this!!
ohhh..i'm just as blonde... lol ...i'll give it a go though! thanks 4 the help!

flip_fan
06-22-2007, 01:57 PM
ive got broadband and it still took about 8hours to download!

but hey it's only one day, compared to how many weeks/months till its shown (if at all) in Oz.

amarantha
06-28-2007, 11:21 AM
it is not working!!

aussie ace
07-05-2007, 04:44 AM
o.k i don't get something..so can somebody help me out here....

our stupid media are considering this show a dud in America because only 7 million viewers watched it... but that doesn't seem like a dud to me!?
i read paula adbul's new show only got 700,000 people watching it.... so how could they say age of love bombed out?

so whats the average rating in america or whatever... because i'm confused :S

L James
07-05-2007, 03:12 PM
So I hear this show will be on Channel 7 in Australia

Fee
07-06-2007, 05:19 PM
why did Mark pull out of Newport?

L James
07-07-2007, 02:24 AM
why did Mark pull out of Newport?

He's been pulling out of every tournament he enters. I think he's just about ready for a move into TV and no more tennis.

aussie ace
07-11-2007, 08:06 AM
does anyone have the torrent for episode 4?
i found one but it sucks and i don't know how to work it...
is there a working one out there?... cause i can't wait for this episode, it looks hot!

flip_fan
07-11-2007, 10:29 AM
dont mean to tease.. but ep 4 is the best so far!!

omg he gets it on with almost all the ladies! hahaha

aussie ace - you know what i did today ... ive gone to this website (www.usenext.com) and joined the free membership. It's awesome, the download is sooo quick!

I am so over using bittorrent because it takes hours and hours on my computer and i'v got broadband??!! ... but this program is similar to limewire.. you're still downloading torrent files but get high download speeds. I got ep 4 in about 30 mins!

Or you can try this link for normal torrent download: http://torrentz.ws/torrent/515420/Age-of-Love-S01E04-PDTV-XviD-FQM

aussie ace
07-11-2007, 12:02 PM
that usenext site looks awesome...but do you have to give your credit details to them? or is there another way that i'm not seeing...

flip_fan
07-11-2007, 01:13 PM
yes you have to give your details, and make sure you cancel the subscription when the free trial ends.. its a pretty good program.

aussie_fan
07-12-2007, 10:09 AM
"Age of Love" starts in Australia tonight. Will defiantely have a look at it.

baghdatis
07-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah got bored of it yeaturday and then came back to the tv when family Guy was on :)

the_natural
07-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Marks good looking he gets the girls watching whether or not the show is hot, plus the kittens on there are fineeee, so that draws male viewers, aussies just wanna put him down, I hope he pulls a serena and shocks em all.

Bingerz
07-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Whens ep 5 aired? I cant find a torrent yet

aussie ace
07-19-2007, 07:49 AM
hey flipfan..

have you found the download for Ep 5 on UseNext yet? i can't seem to find it... maybe i'm blind... lol

enqvistfan
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I found an article in spanish about "The age of love".

http://www.lun.cl/modulos/catalogo/Paginas/LUN_JPG/340/2007/08/08//LUCPRDE23LU0808.jpg

Spoiler : they give the name of the winner, so don't go to this page if you don't want to know

There's also a video, but maybe you already saw it.

I'm going to watch the episodes, cause I have always liked Mark and I'm a bit curious about this tv show :)

I hope to see him back on court soon !!!

Also pics with the winner : http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====284165&nbc1=1

aussie ace
10-12-2007, 11:15 AM
hey'll!!
just wondering if anyone has Mark's interview with Howard Stern?...i missed it..can't seem to find it anywhere... hmmm...

Cat123
01-26-2008, 12:29 PM
I just turned over from the AO womans final to find this!! I was like 'What?!' :lol: He's still looking hot, but really... REality dating shows? :rolleyes: