Djokovic vs Baghdatis - the battle of the injury fakers - who's gonna get the Oscar? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Djokovic vs Baghdatis - the battle of the injury fakers - who's gonna get the Oscar?

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Both are top injury fakers and have enourmous acting talent. Who's gonna be the best actor?

NikolaBGD
05-09-2007, 02:23 PM
You got the Oscar for this stupid thread!!!

After another Nole's win you become more angry...

Don't worry, Nole will lose sometimes but you'll be eternal loser!!!

savesthedizzle
05-09-2007, 02:24 PM
:rolleyes:

JBdV
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Where's the poll :confused:

rofe
:haha: Nole is the better actor so he will win. ;)

GlennMirnyi
You got the Oscar for this stupid thread!!!

After another Nole's win you become more angry...

Don't worry, Nole will lose sometimes but you'll be eternal loser!!!

I actually like him, but he gotta stop the acting. Estoril was too much.

Sunset of Age
05-09-2007, 02:26 PM
:haha: I guess you don't like 'em? :p

Good troll attempt, Gu. There's already people taking the bait. ;)

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 02:27 PM
:haha: I guess you don't like 'em? :p

Good troll attempt, Gu. There's already people taking the bait. ;)

I don't like people faking injuries, darling. ;)

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Where's the poll :confused:

It's done, Paulo-fan. ;)

Andre♥
05-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Probably a Brazilian soccer player will enter the court and win the match.

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Probably a Brazilian soccer player will enter the court and win the match.

That's another level of faking injuries, you can't compare. Tennis players are amateurs close to them.

Well, call Cristiano Ronaldo and he'll win for sure.

Andre♥
05-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, call Cristiano Ronaldo and he'll win for sure.

Probably. I hate him as almost everything that comes from Madeira...

BlakeorHenman
05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Careful, Glenn... I once accused Marcos of some faking and got a bit of bad-repping.

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Careful, Glenn... I once accused Marcos of some faking and got a bit of bad-repping.

I'm used to it, don't worry.

Forehander
05-09-2007, 03:04 PM
lol what a thread. I like this one. But man Djokovic pwns anyone in this bullcrap injury timeout acting field man... Even Federer is sick of his crap lol. I gotta hand this one to Nole.

Merton
05-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Glenn, what match do you have in mind that Marcos faked injury?

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Glenn, what match do you have in mind that Marcos faked injury?

The circus against Agassi? Against Waske in Munich?

Merton
05-09-2007, 03:27 PM
The circus against Agassi? Against Waske in Munich?

He was cramping against Agassi, that was not an injury. I didn't see the match against Waske.

Merton
05-09-2007, 03:28 PM
As for the match in question, I think Nole will win in 3 after he realizes that Marcos cannot cope very well with high balls to his forehand.

FluffyYellowBall
05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
12,000 + posts and u call them injury fakers. U really seem to have learned a lot about tennis since ur first day at mtf

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 03:40 PM
12,000 + posts and u call them injury fakers. U really seem to have learned a lot about tennis since ur first day at mtf

As if someone could learn anything about tennis around clowns like you. :haha:

FluffyYellowBall
05-09-2007, 03:45 PM
As if someone could learn anything about tennis around clowns like you. :haha:

Oh so if most of us r clowns, y r u sticking around here? Im sure u have beer things to do if uve past the "clown" stage.

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Oh so if most of us r clowns, y r u sticking around here? Im sure u have beer things to do if uve past the "clown" stage.

I'm another clown, but I know a bit about the stuff and I'm no fanboy like you.

FluffyYellowBall
05-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm another clown, but I know a bit about the stuff and I'm no fanboy like you.

I noticed that this is the same thing u tell everyone...U were actually just having this argument with some other member yesterday!:rolleyes:
You THINK u know everything because when someone agrees with u, u begin to think ur a genius.

And by the way, if everyone on MTF was like u, no one would be here coz there would be no point in making any comments.

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 04:03 PM
I noticed that this is the same thing u tell everyone...U were actually just having this argument with some other member yesterday!:rolleyes:
You THINK u know everything because when someone agrees with u, u begin to think ur a genius.

And by the way, if everyone on MTF was like u, no one would be here coz there would be no point in making any comments.

If everybody in MTF were like me, it wouldn't exist, 'cause I'd never take the bait you :cuckoo:s take. My posts are supposed to make fanboys like YOU get pissed off. It's working and I'm very glad I'm effective.

Now go worship your Nadal poster, I'm sure there's a time for that? :silly:

Luka Matic
05-09-2007, 04:17 PM
:rolls:

I vote for "10 minute Estorile timeout" :D

Blue Heart24
05-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Djoko because Baggy sucks on clay

FluffyYellowBall
05-09-2007, 04:21 PM
If everybody in MTF were like me, it wouldn't exist, 'cause I'd never take the bait you :cuckoo:s take. My posts are supposed to make fanboys like YOU get pissed off. It's working and I'm very glad I'm effective.

Now go worship your Nadal poster, I'm sure there's a time for that? :silly:

Uve actually got time just to piss fanboys?? Haha!! Just look at ur sig! How sad! Ur actually holding a comment against someone who u think might be pissed off!! Glenn, theres more to life than knowing every single payers records ranked 1-100 oer tha past decade or something. That doesnt mean u know anything. At least im here to discuss tennis even if it think that clowns are around. Im not here to piss people off.
Creat ur own forum, make 2 accounts and discuss. That will meke u feel genius

GlennMirnyi
05-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Uve actually got time just to piss fanboys?? Haha!! Just look at ur sig! How sad! Ur actually holding a comment against someone who u think might be pissed off!! Glenn, theres more to life than knowing every single payers records ranked 1-100 oer tha past decade or something. That doesnt mean u know anything. At least im here to discuss tennis even if it think that clowns are around. Im not here to piss people off.
Creat ur own forum, make 2 accounts and discuss. That will meke u feel genius

I already feel like a genius when I read yours posts. :haha: :haha:

FluffyYellowBall
05-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I already feel like a genius when I read yours posts. :haha: :haha:

Exactly my point!! Thats because u only know FACTS:lol:
God, u need a personalized emo... :retard: :retard:

The_Nadal_effect
05-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Nice war going on here between Gu and Fluffy. I love verbal volleys :grin:.

BTW, this Baghdatis looks good. I hope he can get past Nole, but either ways, tennis will win.

GlennMirnyi
05-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Exactly my point!! Thats because u only know FACTS:lol:
God, u need a personalized emo... :retard: :retard:

No, it's because near you even an ape would feel the most intelligent of the bunch.

Johnny Groove
05-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Nice war going on here between Gu and Fluffy. I love verbal volleys :grin:.

pfffft, Amateurs :rolleyes:

Kolya
05-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Baggy...

sawan66278
05-10-2007, 04:00 AM
Nice poll, Glenn...the winner will be the one who reaches a new level of gamesmanship...

And I think, given Novak's track record, he will win by reaching into the Sharapova bag of tricks...by having his coach hold up four bananas to signal which tactics to use;)

05-10-2007, 09:25 AM
Nice poll, Glenn...the winner will be the one who reaches a new level of gamesmanship...

And I think, given Novak's track record, he will win by reaching into the Sharapova bag of tricks...by having his coach hold up four bananas to signal which tactics to use;)
:lol: :rolls: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ginnylegend
05-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Baghdatinho to lose again.

GlennMirnyi
05-10-2007, 03:15 PM
You're clearly doing something right with the mods if you repeatedly and openly admit to being a troll and are still allowed to post.

As if you and your sex jokes weren't reason enough.

I'm not a troll, I'm just pissing off fanboys with reasonable thinking. Not that hard.

W!MBLEDON
05-10-2007, 03:19 PM
I already feel like a genius when I read yours posts.

:spit:

Anyway, on-topic, I'm taking Djokovic in 3 (something like 6-3, 6-7(1), 6-1... lol). Is this match to be played today or tomorrow?

GlennMirnyi
05-10-2007, 03:22 PM
:spit:

Anyway, on-topic, I'm taking Djokovic in 3 (something like 6-3, 6-7(1), 6-1... lol). Is this match to be played today or tomorrow?

Today.

W!MBLEDON
05-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Awesome. Thanks GM. :yeah:

Kitty de Sade
05-10-2007, 03:47 PM
And there's a difference between trying to entertain others as opposed to trying to antagonize them, but I don't expect you to understand the difference. :)

The world needs less violence and acrimony, more love, and more sex. There is no greater ambassador to spread the world than you, J. :hug:

GlennMirnyi
05-10-2007, 03:50 PM
If calling the Australian Open of the later 1990s "a Mickey Mouse slam" is your idea of pissing people off with reasonable thinking, then either you're being disingenuous or you do far less thinking than I'd originally assumed.

And there's a difference between trying to entertain others as opposed to trying to antagonize them, but I don't expect you to understand the difference. :)

The AO is not "a MM slam". It's "THE MM slam".

Well, a Boredo-fan, who is always coming with puns harder to laugh than watching a crucifixion and is always derailing serious threads with bad sex jokes and :bs: of the kind is telling me about "entertaining"? I get maaany good reps for my baits.

User id 7816
05-10-2007, 04:54 PM
in GlennClown's perfect world, everyone is a robot with no real pleasure from watching the variety of the tennis game, respectively unable to have preference for certain players because all the time is devoted to analyzing and calculating the different levels of awfulness of the volleys - there's no place for expressing enjoyment, why would anyone explain why they like watching the sport, which is played by living people and not robots. but that "perfect world of robotic creatures" doesnt exist and GlennClown is left to suffer among the enjoying (even though usually overreacting, flag-obsessed and so on) tennis-fans and human beings.

GlennMirnyi
09-07-2007, 04:32 AM
Except for the last stupid post, this thread rules.

This is proof how far back it goes the way Djoke is pushing people's buttons.

gomeny
09-07-2007, 04:54 AM
Is this a European thing? I have notice this with both soccer and tennis players from European nations.

FedFan_2007
09-07-2007, 05:02 AM
I can't stand Djokerbitch's pouting after an UFE. It's ridiculous.

~Jin~
09-07-2007, 06:52 AM
Djokovic

vincayou
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM
The Joke is too good in the faking department, and Baghdatis is a class act on court.

my0118
09-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Glenn is wrong. He should've made the poll which match has djoko acted perfectly so far among them. Baggy cannot a patch on him.

GlennMirnyi
09-07-2007, 09:01 PM
This was actually a thread on their match in Estoril, if I'm not mistaken. So...

l_mac
09-07-2007, 09:06 PM
This was actually a thread on their match in Estoril, if I'm not mistaken. So...

It must have been their match in Rome, which came just after Nole's performance in Estoril.

dijus
09-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Nole should get oscar imo

ReturnWinner
09-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Baghdatis faked against Waske in Munich, but that is his only fake i think

GlennMirnyi
09-07-2007, 09:17 PM
It must have been their match in Rome, which came just after Nole's performance in Estoril.

True. Thanks.

Baghdatis faked against Waske in Munich, but that is his only fake i think

Faked against Agassi the bald phony too.

Merton
09-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Nole-GGL in Estoril and Nole-Nieminen in Hamburg were artistic masterpieces, nothing Nole has done so far in the US Open comes close to those performances.

Marcos had cramps against Agassi, I doubt that anybody can fake cramps. Whether a medical TO should be given for cramps is another question.

GlennMirnyi
09-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Nole-GGL in Estoril and Nole-Nieminen in Hamburg were artistic masterpieces, nothing Nole has done so far in the US Open comes close to those performances.

Marcos had cramps against Agassi, I doubt that anybody can fake cramps. Whether a medical TO should be given for cramps is another question.

Marcos-Waske. Classic.

You forgot Fakevic-Monfils last year. :p

Merton
09-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Marcos-Waske. Classic.

You forgot Fakevic-Monfils last year. :p

I pass on Marcos-Waske, I didn't see it so I take you at your word :lol: Nole did have breath problems, so give him the benefit of the doubt there. But Nole-Nieminen was a classic, I remember saying that Nole was walking between points as somebody just out of the operating room for a heart transplant. Yes, it was much worse than during his 5-hours matches against Marcos and Stepanek.

CyBorg
09-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Oscars are given out to bad actors, so... I don't know what that means in this context.