New to Gamblers Lounge [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New to Gamblers Lounge

Rosco
05-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Hi Guys....... I've just joined up but have been lurking and shadowing a lot of what you champions have been preaching here in the lounge. Mr Flamboyant and I were flatmates for several years and he was the man who put me onto this forum so thank him(or not?) Am VERY new to this but have been punting for several years but would like to step out of the "nest" and spread my wings (so to speak) into the "Bookie Bashing". I will hopefully post the occasional comment but will be a good "Rookie" and listen to the more experienced veterans on the team. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys..........

sports freak
05-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi Guys....... I've just joined up but have been lurking and shadowing a lot of what you champions have been preaching here in the lounge. Mr Flamboyant and I were flatmates for several years and he was the man who put me onto this forum so thank him(or not?) Am VERY new to this but have been punting for several years but would like to step out of the "nest" and spread my wings (so to speak) into the "Bookie Bashing". I will hopefully post the occasional comment but will be a good "Rookie" and listen to the more experienced veterans on the team. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys..........

Wlecome to the Forum Rosco,it is a GREAT PLACE to be!!Good luck on your journey from Rags to Riches,lol :)

Rosco
05-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Wlecome to the Forum Rosco,it is a GREAT PLACE to be!!Good luck on your journey from Rags to Riches,lol :)

Thanks SF. Have to say I have followed a few of your posts and won on quite a few so thanks Mate! Also had my first "Gut Feeling" bet last weekend on the Tigers to beat the Storm in the NRL and came up trumps! BG has said to always go with the "Gut" and took his advice:worship:. Still coming to terms with the lingo you guys use so any help on that front would be great. Have picked up a few like "parley" and "Lines" etc but if anyone could possibly post a small little dictionary for me that would be fantastic!:)

My journey has begun................
Thanks guys!

Mr Flamboyant
05-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Geez the mods really have to tighten up their screening process for newcomers to this site .. they'll let anyone on nowadays!!

Heyaa mate ... Can't wait to crack a coldie or 48 at the Casa de Kewarra Beach with ya next weekend! :drink: :yippee:

sports freak
05-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Thanks SF. Have to say I have followed a few of your posts and won on quite a few so thanks Mate! Also had my first "Gut Feeling" bet last weekend on the Tigers to beat the Storm in the NRL and came up trumps! BG has said to always go with the "Gut" and took his advice:worship:. Still coming to terms with the lingo you guys use so any help on that front would be great. Have picked up a few like "parley" and "Lines" etc but if anyone could possibly post a small little dictionary for me that would be fantastic!:)

My journey has begun................
Thanks guys!

To be honest Rosco its all part of learning,you will learn more as you go along,I myself have learned more in the last few yrs then say 10-15yrs!!Yeah agree moost of the times with Gut feel but that usually comes with your knowledge of that Sport!!Ben Ikin's fav quote -Believe You Me!!!
If ya want to follow someone seriously then Dave NZ is da man,have respect for the Champ!!There are alot of good cappers here,all the best mate :wavey:

Mr Flamboyant
05-12-2007, 06:59 AM
What does the "R" stand for in Bundy R Bear?

That should be the first question on all entry tests for schools within Queensland ... as Roy & HG would say "GET THE KIDS INVOLVED!!" :drink:

its.like.that
05-12-2007, 07:28 AM
welcome mr tanner

:wavey: