What has happend to Andy's forehand [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What has happend to Andy's forehand

Loremaster
05-07-2007, 11:55 AM
It used to be one of the best in mens tennis now it is very bad sometimes his BH is better , I know that there was a thread Like that somewhere in the past but I don't want to go through all those funny thread names ?? IF mods knows where it is please move my post there\

I've read that Connors is working to make it flatter and better but I haven't seen great results so far

meenyminymo
05-07-2007, 04:24 PM
For a minute I truly thought that said his 'forehead', and I was thinking 'I know! His hairline is abandoning the frontlines of his forehead and retreating to the trenches.'

But alas, this is not a thread about Andy's receeding hairline :o

acoffeygirl
05-07-2007, 04:31 PM
For a minute I truly thought that said his 'forehead', and I was thinking 'I know! His hairline is abandoning the frontlines of his forehead and retreating to the trenches.'

But alas, this is not a thread about Andy's receding hairline :o

I know everyone welcomed you in the other thread....and commented on what a nice addition you are to the Andy forum...but I thought I'd do it here!! This post just cracks me up....I need a good laugh on a Monday morning!!

meenyminymo
05-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I know everyone welcomed you in the other thread....and commented on what a nice addition you are to the Andy forum...but I thought I'd do it here!! This post just cracks me up....I need a good laugh on a Monday morning!!

Aw thanks!! :D I needed a good laugh too, Mondays are brutal.

tennis lover
05-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Mondays are brutal.
not when it's a bank holiday! :banana: although I do have an exam tomorrow. :scared: :lol:

kristanmichelle
05-07-2007, 05:52 PM
not when it's a bank holiday!

I saw that on the calendar. What is "bank holiday"? :confused:

realtin
05-07-2007, 05:54 PM
It's basically a day off work/school :D

tangerine_dream
05-07-2007, 06:16 PM
I fear the day Andy's hairline starts to look like Petey's. :scared:

Jade Fox
05-07-2007, 06:28 PM
What happened to Andy's forehand?

I have to confess: Me and three other Colombian drug lords stole it.

Why? Cause we felt like it :p .

Heather1229
05-07-2007, 06:44 PM
I thought it said "forehead" too....mondays.....

jeahhh!
05-07-2007, 06:57 PM

:lol:

MisterQ
05-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Not enough foreplay lately.

tennis lover
05-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I saw that on the calendar. What is "bank holiday"? :confused:
it's just a public holiday so most people would get the day off work and stuff. :)

Winston's Human
05-07-2007, 09:23 PM
As a male of a certain age which makes one an expert on receding hairlines, I do not think that Andy's hairline is actually receding.

IMO, different styles and cuts can make a man's hair appear to be receding when it is not.

Sofyaxo
05-07-2007, 10:47 PM
*Ignores the hairline*

Is forehand is on an extended vacation getting some action on a tropical island.

surfpinky
05-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Not enough foreplay lately.

|X

wait, are we talking about andy's or....yours...|X

meenyminymo
05-08-2007, 01:31 AM
*Ignores the hairline*

Is forehand is on an extended vacation getting some action on a tropical island.

It's macking on one-handed backhands, they're so exotic and quite flexible from what I've heard.

partygirl
05-08-2007, 04:02 AM
He ate it.:toothy:

I fear the day Andy's hairline starts to look like Petey's. :scared:As much as i see a slight change over the years, THAT will never happen.:armed:

kristanmichelle
05-08-2007, 11:49 AM
It's basically a day off work/school :D

it's just a public holiday so most people would get the day off work and stuff. :)

Okay, thanks. :wavey:

We need one of those. :cool: