Wats ur fav TV Show or shows? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wats ur fav TV Show or shows?

*SKYE*
04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
Whats ur favourite TV show or shows? Theres so mani so dont hold back on writing them down lol.

Neely
04-22-2004, 09:50 AM
"24"

*SKYE*
04-22-2004, 09:53 AM
Home and Away, The Footy Show, Dark Angel, My Wife and Kids,
The Simpsons, Becker, Everybody Loves Raymond, Blue Heelers,
Without a Trace, Deal or No Deal and stacks more which I cant think of at the moment....

lieve
04-22-2004, 10:01 AM
"24"

I also love 24 :) Everybody loves raymond, the simpson, Friends, That 70's show, spongebob squarepants, CSI, Baantjer

*SKYE*
04-22-2004, 10:05 AM
Friends i forgot to mention that, thats the funniest show...

Neely
04-22-2004, 10:07 AM
I also love 24 :) Everybody loves raymond, the simpson, Friends, That 70's show, spongebob squarepants, CSI, Baantjer
out of comedy shows I like
King of Queens, Roseanne, Rock 'n' Roll Daddy, Cheers, Frasier and Becker

AWESOME!

lieve
04-22-2004, 10:31 AM
another show i like, is Will & Grace :)

Aranince
04-22-2004, 12:41 PM
24!!!!!

And Friends, Two guys a girl and a pizzaplace, The Simpsons, Southpark, Frasier, Will & Grace, Fawlty Towers and The Tribe

Neely
04-22-2004, 12:56 PM
I also love 24 :)
24!!!!!
at what day and what episode has dutch TV currently arrived? how far are you?

in Germany and Austria it's the 2nd day and 10pm... tomorrow on Friday two more episodes and the hours 10pm to midnight

lieve
04-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Dutch tv has broadcasted day 1 and day 2 :D
Does anyone konw if there is a 3rd day ?

Neely
04-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Dutch tv has broadcasted day 1 and day 2 :D
Does anyone konw if there is a 3rd day ?
wow, so you have already finished two complete days... cool!
for me, there are still 10 hours left on day 2 ;)

yes, there will be a 3rd day, but based on what I have heard so far, it should not be as good as the 1st and 2nd day

the 3rd day is currently (or is already finished) on American TV...

lieve
04-22-2004, 02:17 PM
yes, there will be a 3rd day, but based on what I have heard so far, it should not be as good as the 1st and 2nd day

although, i would still like to see the 3rd day :)

novanora
04-22-2004, 02:23 PM
24, X files, The Simpsons, Southpark, CSI..............

lieve
04-22-2004, 02:32 PM
I forgot Boston Public

sam
04-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I love:
Ally McBeal
Futurama
Miss Match
ER
The OC
Friends
Nip/ Tuck

I like british shows too, but not as much.

Aranince
04-22-2004, 06:37 PM

That doesn't matter... As long as Jack Bauer is fighting crime all day long...haha

Jack Bauer...my hero.. :P

*Can't watch the dvd's enough*
Good thing my brother and father convised me to watch that show!

Havok
04-22-2004, 07:50 PM
The O.C.:worship::worship:

RoddickPride
04-22-2004, 10:11 PM
The OC, One Tree Hill, and Tru Calling.

Neely
04-22-2004, 11:33 PM
Jack Bauer...my hero.. :P
yes, that's exactly right... Jack Bauer is unbelievable.... Kiefer Sutherland is a very good actor in this series, he brings the thrill over, he is so cool, the way he is acting, UNMOTHERFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!!! :eek: :D :) :cool: :worship: :worship:

AWESOME - AWESOME... I have no words for that! :worship:

another good character is Nina Myers: she is just so evil, such an evil bitch :banghead: VERY GOOD!
You never know what's going to happen with her.
Just think of Day 1. She fooled us all for almost 23 hours (unless you knew before that she is the mole and the spy).
I even had faith in her that she wants the best for Jack and his family and then, I think it was shortly before 11pm when you got to know for the first time that she is collaborting with Drazen and working against Jack and the CTU.
Nina, you're an evil bitch! :mad: :cool:

and Tony Almeida is also good, like him as well!

lieve
04-23-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Aranince
Jack Bauer...my hero.. :P :yeah::yeah:

another good character is Nina Myers: she is just so evil, such an evil bitch VERY GOOD!
You never know what's going to happen with her.
Just think of Day 1. She fooled us all for almost 23 hours (unless you knew before that she is the mole and the spy).
I even had faith in her that she wants the best for Jack and his family and then, I think it was shortly before 11pm when you got to know for the first time that she is collaborting with Drazen and working against Jack and the CTU.
Nina, you're an evil bitch!
I think that's the strong point of the show. You never know who's the mole. And it's thrilling to the last hour. :D

Kristen
04-23-2004, 12:33 PM
I am known amongst my friends as a CSI addict... and I'm not sure if I'm happy or annoyed that there's a third CSI coming out. Anyway, I like the original CSI the best! Horacio just doesn't do it for me the way Grisam does!
Queer as Folk. So many pretty boys!
Queer Eye for the straight guy. I adore Carson! And Kyan **SO handsome!**
There's a show on sometimes, late at night called "The Others" about a group of people with pschic abilities. It's a little B-grade, but I like it!

Conan the Librarian
04-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Conan is beginning to like CSI: Miami more than the original. The storylines in the latter are getting a bit too bizarre. Plus there is better eye candy for Conan in the Miami show. Conan enjoys most of the Law and Order shows, also.

Domino
04-23-2004, 03:05 PM
I like Undergrads
The Simpsons
Law and Order
Cowboy Beebop
The Practice
Everybody Loves Raymond
Chris Isaac Show
And the best of all, Monk!!!

Conan the Librarian
04-23-2004, 03:11 PM
How could Conan forget Monk?!? That is a great show too.

cheliste
04-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Alias - But I'm really bothered where the heck season 3 is going. Hmp, JJ Abrams, get your ass back over at Alias set. Bring back Irina Derevko please! :mad:
CSI - Grissom!!! ;)
24 - we are done with season 2 over here but I don't stay spoiler-free so I always check the episode guide for the third one. Hmm, I wonder what sort of "catastrophe" is Jack Bauer entangled with right now.
Will and Grace - one word -- JACK!
The Simpsons - hilarious!!!

JuanChuffy007
04-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Charmed
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Gilmore Girls
CSI
The OC
Strong Medicine
Nip/Tuck
Will and Grace
Friends

lieve
04-25-2004, 01:03 PM
I forgot Charmed.....

TennisSlave
04-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Conan is beginning to like CSI: Miami more than the original. The storylines in the latter are getting a bit too bizarre. Plus there is better eye candy for Conan in the Miami show. Conan enjoys most of the Law and Order shows, also.

But Conan forgets that CSI takes place in Las vegas, where bizarre things happen daily. No, more like hourly. CSI: Miami is good, but the original is more intriguing.

Here's my list:
CSI
CSI: Miami
Alias
Without a Trace
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge ;)
Friends
Cold Case
Survivor
Amazing Race
Angel (will be over in 4 weeks :sad: )
Boston Public (recently cancelled :rolleyes: :sad: )

Kristen
04-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Without a Trace
Amazing Race

You're right! That hot guy, from "Now and then"... or "now and again"? Eric Close? He's divine! I also like to watch it sometimes... its on after CSI or something... some show I watch. And Amazing Race is also quite addictive.

Lately though, I've become terribly addicted to "My Restaurant Rules". The show is awesome! GO ADELAIDE! I'm from Sydney, but I wanted Perth to stay in, so I'm kinda pleased my locals got knocked out first. GO ADELAIDE! Everyone...vote #5!!

parso84
04-25-2004, 02:01 PM
We're on Day 3 of "24" at the moment in the UK and its brilliant. :wavey:

*SKYE*
04-25-2004, 02:05 PM
i reckon i love that eric close guy and that otha guy on without a trace that works with him.... enrique sumthin i think....

Peta Pan
04-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Survivor
The Amazing Race
The Footy Show (NRL)
The Footy Show (AFL) - to a lesser extent... I'm Victorian too!!!
Australian Idol
American Idol
Eastenders
Before The Game (AFL footy show)
The Bill

lizabeth..*
04-25-2004, 02:35 PM
The Simpsons
Law & Order
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Law & Order: SVU
Rove Live
Friends

lizabeth..*
04-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Oohhh and I love the Footy Show (AFL) Sam Newman kills me... :lol:

Conan the Librarian
04-25-2004, 04:44 PM
But Conan forgets that CSI takes place in Las vegas, where bizarre things happen daily. No, more like hourly. CSI: Miami is good, but the original is more intriguing.

That may be true, TennisSlave. CSI lost Conan when they did the show about people in the animal costumes. And as Conan said Miami has Cally and the hot Hispanic detective, the name of whom Conan cannot remember. CSI has Sara who Conan cannot stand. These are important factors that Conan cannot dismiss easily.

TennisSlave
04-25-2004, 09:26 PM
That may be true, TennisSlave. CSI lost Conan when they did the show about people in the animal costumes. And as Conan said Miami has Cally and the hot Hispanic detective, the name of whom Conan cannot remember. CSI has Sara who Conan cannot stand. These are important factors that Conan cannot dismiss easily.

TS understands that Conan thinks not with his brain but with someone else. This is perfectly reasonable. But TS cannot understand how Conan prefers the overly-perky Cally with an annoying voice from CSI: Miami to the spunky yet charming Sally from the original, nor can he understand how easily Conan has neglected the best female character by far: ex-stripper Catherine Willows! However, TS must admit that Conan has good taste with the Columbian cop...

Clara Bow
04-25-2004, 09:49 PM
I like:
Arrested Development
Chappelle Show
Six Feet Under
Joan of Arcadia (thank goodness for Tivo - otherwise I'd never get to see it)
Monk (again- huzzah! to Tivo)
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
CSI
Without a Trace (the episode with the kid who tried to kill himself was one of the most heart-wrenching things I have ever seen on TV)
Reno 911
The most embarrasing show that I am addicted to is Degrassi- The Next Generation.

And although they are no longer current tv shows I would like to add-
The Office
Freaks and Geeks (I think possibly my favorite show of all time. I can not recommend this show highly enough- it is now out on DVD so now's your chance!)

Denise
04-25-2004, 09:59 PM
WOW! I like many!

Tru Calling
My Wife and Kids
8 Simple Rules
Sex and The City
The Bachelor/Bachelorette :lol:
The Simple Life (it already closed):rolleyes:
What I like about you
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Will and Grace
American Idol
Rich Girls (MTV)
Miss Match
South Park
The Simpsons (everybory here likes han??)
Malcolm
The nanny :haha:
Charmed
Queer eye for the straight guy :eek:
Saturday Night Live
Late Show

cheliste
04-26-2004, 05:07 AM
Amazing Race
Angel (will be over in 4 weeks :sad: )

I forgot Amazing Race! :o
It really was a stake to the heart when WB cancelled Angel a day before Valentine's day. :sad: Is there any chance other network would pick it up?
I used to sign up to save Angel the last time they "cancelled" the show. I've heard some devoted fans are really working very hard to save Angel. But it looks grim right now. :sad: :sad:

Smankyou
04-26-2004, 06:05 AM
the footy show (rugby league)
the world game
toyota world sports
sports tonight
really really bad reality tv shows (eg newlyweds, simple life, osbournes, survivor and im certain i will love the apprentice as soon as they air it)
Enough Rope
I don't really like comedies or dramas.

Lately though, I've become terribly addicted to "My Restaurant Rules". The show is awesome! GO ADELAIDE! I'm from Sydney, but I wanted Perth to stay in, so I'm kinda pleased my locals got knocked out first. GO ADELAIDE! Everyone...vote #5!!
OH NO!!!! It's all your fault! They're out of business now... I feel terrible, because I pass the restaurant everyday. Poor same and catherine.

*SKYE*
05-03-2004, 06:58 AM
MERRICK AND ROSSO

the funniest show eva

Catsou
05-03-2004, 01:07 PM
OMG :eek: I can't beleive only Sam mention ER..you have great taste girl ;)

I absolutly looooooooove that show :worship: But this season is not the best.....last year was awesome!

My guilty pleasure this year was The Apprentice :angel:

oxy
05-03-2004, 01:12 PM
amazing race is my all-time favourite...right now its american idol

the old shows would be beverly hills 90210, friends, ally mcbeal, felicity

Ma. Estefania
05-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Good to know there are some Beverly Hills 90210 fans yet! I still watch the replays of that show, I love it!

TennisSlave
05-04-2004, 12:13 AM
I forgot Amazing Race! :o
It really was a stake to the heart when WB cancelled Angel a day before Valentine's day. :sad: Is there any chance other network would pick it up?
I used to sign up to save Angel the last time they "cancelled" the show. I've heard some devoted fans are really working very hard to save Angel. But it looks grim right now. :sad: :sad:

You're right, chances are very slim. :( I believe the final three episodes have already been filmed and are set in stone. It will be the end of a great show. Fortunately it seems to be going out with some great storylines - very dramatic. :)

andylover_16
05-08-2004, 11:04 PM
The O.C
Top 10fashion countdown
Single in the city
Crossfire
Sex and the City
South Park
Queer eye for the Straight Guy
Inside the Actors Studio
I Love the 80's
Best Week Ever
The Fabulous Life
Real World/Road Rules The Inferno (as much as i dont like MTV)
Subteranian

Catsou
05-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Andylover did you cry in the last episode of Sex in the City?

andylover_16
05-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Andylover did you cry in the last episode of Sex in the City?

didnt see it :smash: i only rent the seasons

but i did cry for the last episode of The O.C! :hysteric:

Catsou
05-08-2004, 11:23 PM
didnt see it :smash: i only rent the seasons

Really? Then I'll :tape:

andylover_16
05-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Really? Then I'll :tape:

you can tell me, i dont mind:)

Catsou
05-08-2004, 11:36 PM
you can tell me, i dont mind:)
Non non non you have to see it! I don't want to spoiled the fun :cool:

Aurora
05-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Indeed, my fun was spoiled by a Monica Seles interview where they were asking her about SATC :rolleyes:

andylover_16
05-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Indeed, my fun was spoiled by a Monica Seles interview where they were asking her about SATC :rolleyes:

:lol:..:)

Topspin047
06-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Alias - But I'm really bothered where the heck season 3 is going. Hmp, JJ Abrams, get your ass back over at Alias set. Bring back Irina Derevko please!

Ditto. well said indeed.

my shows
~~~~~~
Alias
The OC
Friends
American Idol
Scrubs
Tru Calling

Layla
06-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Due South
The Pretender
Twin Peaks
CSI - both ;)
Buffy
Gilmore Girls
Scrubs (John C. McGinley :worship: )
Coupling
Grifters
American Gothic
24 Hours

I probably forgot many, might add them later. :p

Fedex
06-12-2004, 01:18 AM
I love Conan!! :hearts: :yeah: He's the best late night show host. :)
I hate reality TV!! :mad: Its taken over :rolleyes: Thank god for Sports and HBO, which every show is of great quality. :)

Cris
06-12-2004, 02:00 AM
CSI (I prefer Las Vegas)
Law & Order
ER
The Practise
Sex and The City
Queer eye
Coupling

gravity
06-12-2004, 03:20 AM
El Gordo y La Flaca

Sparkz
06-12-2004, 09:32 AM
I like Big brother, soccer am, top of the pops, blue peter and lenny henry show

Auscon
06-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Seinfeld
The Footy Show (AFL)
The Panel
Frasier
The Sopranos
South Park
Survivor
Two and a Half Men

trixy
06-12-2004, 11:20 AM
I used to love gilmore girls but lately its gone crappy but nevertheless I still watch it.

Right now im addicted to the apprentice and I can't wait till the new season of the amazing race starts!!

Auscon
06-12-2004, 11:50 AM
I used to love gilmore girls but lately its gone crappy but nevertheless I still watch it.

Right now im addicted to the apprentice and I can't wait till the new season of the amazing race starts!!

ah, forgot about the Apprentice

saw this weeks ep and really enjoyed it....especially that ditz who kept coming up with the worst ideas for the celebs auctions :)

Dont they normally run the Amazing Race in an early morning timeslot thesedays?

Marine
06-12-2004, 12:05 PM
I just have watched the last episode of Friends :sad:

Peta Pan
06-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Dont they normally run the Amazing Race in an early morning timeslot these days?

Here in Australia they just finished showing a replay of series 1 on Sunday mornings... they are about to start series 5 in America sometime in July. Apparantly Australia won't see that until after the Olympics :mad:

Peta Pan
06-12-2004, 01:01 PM
American Gothic

OMG, someone else who loved American Gothic! It was my favourite show and I was so upset when it got cancelled! I hardly hear it mentioned these days.

Peta Pan
06-12-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm going to make a new revised list:

Current Shows:
Survivor
The Amazing Race
The Footy Show (NRL)
Before The Game (an AFL footy show)
Australian Idol
110% Tony Squires
EastEnders
Big Brother
Rove Live
The Bill
Charmed
Neighbours
Frasier
Everybody Loves Raymond

Former shows:
Melrose Place
Star Trek: Voyager
American Gothic
Buffy
The Brady Bunch :p

Layla
06-12-2004, 08:43 PM
OMG, someone else who loved American Gothic! It was my favourite show and I was so upset when it got cancelled! I hardly hear it mentioned these days.

Oh yes, wasn't it amazing? Such a shame it was cancelled. I saw it ages ago but it stuck in my mind. Excellent acting and really good writing. I'd like to see it again some day, but I'm not very hopeful.

I just remembered another favorite tv show of mine:

The Prisoner - a weird British show from the sixties

*SKYE*
06-13-2004, 09:35 AM
BIG BROTHER!
DARK ANGEL!

joeb_uk
07-07-2004, 08:45 PM

Arcadion
07-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Former shows:
Becker
Early Edition
Melrose Place
La Femme Nikita
Mysterious Ways
X-Files
Pretender
American Gothic - Cool to see some people still remember this! They're making a movie and possibly a new series :D

Current shows:
Friends
The OC
Smallville
Passions...lol
Tru Calling
The Simpsons
The Idol shows
South Park
Letterman

EHendrick
07-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Former:
My So Called Life
Celebrity Poker Showdown

Now:
Nip/Tuck (it's so outrageous it's funny!)

*SKYE*
07-08-2004, 12:42 AM
and..... Home and Away, Everybody Loves Raymond, My Wife and Kids,
The Footy Show, Rove Live..... and more lol

landoud
08-04-2004, 05:52 PM
berny mac show & malcolm in the middle
ally mcbeal ,boston public

Dutchie
08-04-2004, 06:32 PM
I love "24" , and comedy's like FRIENDS!
Also watch "CSI" and used to watch Dawson's creek but that hasn't been on in years now... Well, if i want to watch tv i'll watch about anything..
I also watch Strong medicine, and of course ER.

Oh, and i watch oprah....*busted* :o

andyroxmysox12191
08-04-2004, 07:23 PM
the OC :worship: :hearts: , gilmore girls, one tree hill, everwood, friends, i'm into charmed now, the simpsons and a whole lot more which i dont remember lol

papasmurf11
08-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Simpsons,South Park,Gilmore girls,Big Brother,CSI,Law and Order,I love the 70's,80's,90's,Best week ever,The Smurfs and many many more

Peta Pan
08-05-2004, 10:46 AM
I just remembered another couple I didn't include before too.

(former) Perfect Strangers - I was addicted to that show!
(current) Passions :p (very embarrassing)

For those who wanted to know, The Amazing Race series 5 will apparantly be shown in Australia from mid September :)

Dutchie
08-05-2004, 07:33 PM
The Smurfs

:lol:

RonE
08-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Oz, Law&Order, The Agency, The L Word, CSI, Southpark, The Simpsons

*SKYE*
08-21-2004, 12:27 PM
kath and kim and absoluteli fabulous (forgot about them)

aIrSaMpRaS14
08-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Phoenix Nights and The Royle Family

Suzi
08-21-2004, 01:24 PM
When I woz young I really loved Funhouse with the legend that is Pat Sharpe, now I really love Fairly Odd Parents, Kim Possible, The O.C and Will and Grace + many more

Bibir
08-21-2004, 04:40 PM
sex and the city
Dark angel...only the first season
twin peaks....because I like david lynch....but I don't remember who killed Laura Palmer :scratch:

Catchie
08-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Charmed
Gilmore Girls
CSI Maimi
The O.C.
Nip/Tuck
Will and Grace
Sex and the city
Newlyweds (nick and jess on mtv)
Miss Match
John Doe
The Nanny
and that's all i can think about at the moment

Leo
08-22-2004, 02:42 AM
New favorite shows of the summer:
Six Feet Under
Entourage

:D

trixy
08-22-2004, 07:02 AM
The only show which I cannot miss right now is the OC. Yes i dissed it, i made fun of it and I still don't really get why i watch it (oh yeh Seth) but there's something about the 2d characters that i can't get enough of :p

*SKYE*
08-22-2004, 07:49 AM
Yeh...and at the moment, athens

danichkka
08-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Law and order

*SKYE*
08-22-2004, 10:37 AM
australian idols alrite to watch...wen theres nuthin much else to watch its good

Suzi
08-22-2004, 12:15 PM
The only show which I cannot miss right now is the OC. Yes i dissed it, i made fun of it and I still don't really get why i watch it (oh yeh Seth) but there's something about the 2d characters that i can't get enough of :p

hmmmmmmmmm Seth! :p

*SKYE*
08-22-2004, 12:20 PM
lol i rekon...ohhh his so hot!

Micca
08-22-2004, 12:22 PM
CSI, CSI Miami, Friends, Model Behaviour, ATWT, The Nanny and many more :p

*SKYE*
08-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeh friends, malcom in the middle, Rove Live...

Suzi
08-22-2004, 12:29 PM
I luv Malcom in the middle (I have a lil crush on reese, is that wierd lol?)

*SKYE*
08-22-2004, 12:30 PM
lol hell no his heaps cute...hehe how cute is rove lol off rove live :wavey:

Suzi
08-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Who is Rove?

*SKYE*
08-22-2004, 12:40 PM
havent u heard of Rove McManus? Well his like the funniest man ever and he has his own TV show called Rove Live

Suzi
08-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Nope, well not over here anyway!

Alexiana
03-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Friends
The O.C.
Smallville
LOST
Frasier
Gilmore Girls
Monk
Scrubs
Queer as Folk

Yeah I know I'm a tv show freak :devil:

lizzard
03-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Will and Grace !!!

Big brother :haha:

Ferrero Forever
03-11-2006, 03:21 AM
RPA, House, Greys Anatomy, Spongebob, Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad (that show is the best) and Family Guy

guida
03-11-2006, 03:59 AM
Former:
My So-Called Life / Freaks and Geeks (two of the best shows ever to be cancelled)
Party of Five
Once and Again
Sex and The City
The Twilight Zone
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Tales of the Unexpected
Little House on The Prairie (I cry every time I watch it, it's just the cutest thing ever)
Anne of Green Gables (such a sweet story)
...many more

Current:
House (my current favorite :worship: )
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Lost (not as good as season 1, but I'm still hopeful)
Gilmore Girls (the first seasons were the best)
and I know there's more...

(I only watch The OC when Seth is on, does that count? :p )

Fi-Fi
03-11-2006, 05:01 AM
havent u heard of Rove McManus? Well his like the funniest man ever and he has his own TV show called Rove Live
:yeah: i love rove

Ferrero Forever
03-11-2006, 08:10 AM
:yeah: i love rove
WHAT THE?

That segment is hillarious. If something doesn't look quite right, you've gotta send it in to Rove

Fi-Fi
03-11-2006, 09:04 AM
WHAT THE?

That segment is hillarious. If something doesn't look quite right, you've gotta send it in to Rove
:lol: yeah. a friend of mine and me always find weird stuff but we always forget to send it in :sad: ...one day.....

lilfairyprincess
03-11-2006, 04:19 PM
in no particular order...
one tree hill
nip/tuck
friends
will and grace
desperate housewives

joeb_uk
03-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok some new ones to add to the list!
OZ
Wanted
Snake Hunter
Cracker

scythe19pro
03-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Desperate housewives
Lost
Oz
The shield
The Simpsons
Alias

joyk
03-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Lost
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Friends
Desperate Housewives

and I want Monk back

Smasher
03-12-2006, 07:52 AM
Prison Break
Lost
The Simpsons

Chloe le Bopper
03-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Don't you mean WOT?

AgassiDomination
03-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Family Guy, Indian Idol :p , Boy Meets World, Jimmy Neutron... fuck you that shit is funny.

NATAS81
03-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Jimmy Neutron 4 Life :rocker2:

LOL when the dad got hit continuously with baseballs.

NaDALiTa
03-13-2006, 03:21 PM
spongebob
south park
sex and the city
the young and the restless (feux de l'amour) :eek:
the simpsons
Monk
that's 70's show

Nathaliia
03-13-2006, 04:23 PM
i don't watch tv, and if i do, definitely not for tv shows cos 95% are so stupid!...

but according to my sense of humour, i liked a lot three british series shown by Polish tv:
"Allo Allo"
"You rang, M'lord?"
and Monty Python seris :yeah:

*Viva Chile*
05-14-2006, 10:53 PM
LOST
The Simpsons
CSI
The Fairly Oddparents :p
Bones
Nip/Tuck
Tru Calling
South Park
Dr. House

rocketassist
09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Right now or all time?

1 Soccer AM
2 Red Dwarf
3 Real Football Factories International
4 Takeshi's Castle (corny Japanese obstacle course game show)
5 Gladiators (UK version, repeats still on challenge-tv, awesome)
6 South Park
7 They Think It's All Over (sports comedy quiz)
8 The Crystal Maze (in a maze building, complete challenges to win crystals)
9 Pobol Y Cwm
10 My Parents Are Aliens (for kids really but hilarious)

I only recently got in to watching S & TC, while at a friend's house she showed me her DVD of it, so now I'm more into it than I was.

Becker's Volleys
06-22-2009, 02:49 PM
1. Blackadder
2. Fawlty Towers
3. Monty Python's FC
4. Seinfeld
5. Twin Peaks
6. I'm Alan Partridge
7. The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer
8. Futurama
9. Streets of San Francisco
10. Jonathan Creek
11. Father Ted
12. The Simpsons (prime)
13. The Royle Family
14. Big Train
15. Men Behaving Badly (the British show, obviously)
16. The Sweeney
17. Black Books
18. The Fast Show
19. Monkey Dust
20. Columbo

Manon
06-22-2009, 10:55 PM
South Park
PB
My So-Called Life
CSI
Black Adder