Who's going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's going?

Corinna
04-25-2007, 08:46 PM
:wavey: after it is finally out that there'll be no RR and the homepage of the Mercedes Cup is telling they'd have a "strong" field - who is planning to go to stuttgart

i definitely intend to go some days, i am just unsure which days to choose...
it would be awesome to meet up with some of you

Choupi
04-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Hey Corinna. I'll be there. Well, that is, if they finally decide to send me the tickets for which I have paid for, 2 weeks ago :rolleyes: The offer they had sent me was saying that the tickets would be sent as soon as they had the money. Of course, they don't even answer my emails........I should be there from the Saturday till Wednesday night. Though I still have to find a way to have a Saturday ticket, as it wasn't on the offer they had sent me. Do you know if they're gonna open some online booking, like every other year?

CooCooCachoo
04-26-2007, 10:18 AM
This is the only tournament that I was hoping WOULD have a RR system :angel: It probably would have meant better players for Amersfoort :p

Corinna
04-27-2007, 04:08 PM
This is the only tournament that I was hoping WOULD have a RR system :angel: It probably would have meant better players for Amersfoort :p

:lol: i am happy the way it is - who did you want to change?

Corinna
04-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey Corinna. I'll be there. Well, that is, if they finally decide to send me the tickets for which I have paid for, 2 weeks ago :rolleyes: The offer they had sent me was saying that the tickets would be sent as soon as they had the money. Of course, they don't even answer my emails........I should be there from the Saturday till Wednesday night. Though I still have to find a way to have a Saturday ticket, as it wasn't on the offer they had sent me. Do you know if they're gonna open some online booking, like every other year?

i've got now idea
everything's a bit strange since the swiss are planning it :shrug:
i wanted to wait for the online booking thing as well to order my tickets
but i am not sure on which days to go anyways...
it's strange the saturday tickets hadn't been on the offer....

Choupi
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
i've got now idea
everything's a bit strange since the swiss are planning it :shrug:
i wanted to wait for the online booking thing as well to order my tickets
but i am not sure on which days to go anyways...
it's strange the saturday tickets hadn't been on the offer....
Corinna, do you know, by chance, if one can buy tickets directly on site? I mean, let's say I arrive on the Saturday afternoon, and I have none, can I just buy the ticket there? I don't remember seeing any office for that......

Washa Koroleva
05-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Moiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Choupi
05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Hey Olga, we're gonna meet again then!! Got my tickets today btw. I still need to find a ticket for the Saturday though.

Corinna
05-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Corinna, do you know, by chance, if one can buy tickets directly on site? I mean, let's say I arrive on the Saturday afternoon, and I have none, can I just buy the ticket there? I don't remember seeing any office for that......

i always was sure it would be possible - at the main entry perhaps? i think there was an office at the main entry, at least 2 years ago there was one

Corinna
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Moiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

when will you be there, olga? :hug:

Choupi
06-02-2007, 10:25 AM
i always was sure it would be possible - at the main entry perhaps? i think there was an office at the main entry, at least 2 years ago there was one
Thanks. I hope so. Because I wouldn't want to force them to let me in!! :lol: ;)

Choupi
06-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey, the ticket online booking is finally open!! Was high time.

I'll definitely be there from the Saturday afternoon till the Wednesday night.

JanineGermany
07-01-2007, 04:08 PM
I will be there at least 4 days but maybe longer, it depense if my fave players are still in...

Corinna
07-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey, the ticket online booking is finally open!! Was high time.

I'll definitely be there from the Saturday afternoon till the Wednesday night.

:hug: so we'll definitely meet :woohoo: :)
i will be there on wednesday,
but i want to come on saturday/sunday or monday as well

Corinna
07-01-2007, 08:46 PM
I will be there at least 4 days but maybe longer, it depense if my fave players are still in...

who are your favs?

Choupi
07-02-2007, 05:21 AM
:hug: so we'll definitely meet :woohoo: :)
i will be there on wednesday,
but i want to come on saturday/sunday or monday as well
That's cool!! :yeah: Just let me know, ok?

JanineGermany
07-02-2007, 08:08 PM
I have a lot of faves but in Stuttgart definitly: Tomas Berdych, David Ferrer and I like to see in the qualies Hugo Armando. But I like also Rafael Nadal a lot.

safinaferrero
07-15-2007, 12:37 PM
wish u guys to have lots of fun :)
ps: if someone can take pix of robredo perfect :o

KiwiChica
07-16-2007, 01:00 PM

If he's still in on Wednesday (which I hope), I'll take care of that. :o :devil:
A girl from TR.net told me she has already taken some pics of him shirtless. Aiiiiii. :devil:

JanineGermany
07-20-2007, 09:43 PM
wish u guys to have lots of fun :)

I took some pix of him shirtless... I will post them later...