What's the name of this tennis device? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What's the name of this tennis device?

02-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi, I want to know the name of this metallic device used to hold and attached one side of a tennis net to one of the poles. The centre of the device can be twisted to tighten the tennis net. Anyone know the name of this particular device I am speaking of? And most importantly, where can I buy one of them? I need it because without it my tennis net is too long for the two poles and the centre of it just sags to the ground.

02-02-2007, 02:08 PM
cannot help you ...

02-05-2007, 09:01 AM
I know what you mean, but I didn't know it had any particular name. Try asking someone who works with metal daily, or ask a tennis re-saler, such as tenniswarehouse.com:)