The "Still Angry! Still Love Potatos! Still love the Lleyki Double!" Thread [Archive] - Page 121 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Still Angry! Still Love Potatos! Still love the Lleyki Double!" Thread


Angele
09-30-2002, 10:14 PM
This should be 30 000 :bounce: :bounce:

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:17 PM
God, steal all the glory for yourself. :rolleyes: :p

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:27 PM
I'm watching Access Hollywood and they're showing Britney Spears' little sister :o :o It's horrible, it's like there are two of them :eek: :sad:

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:29 PM
Jamie Lyn Spears? :o She's creepy. :o

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:30 PM
I'm so embarrased they're from the South. :o :o :o :o :o

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:31 PM
Is that her name? :o Ugh she's like a 12 year old Britney... and she says she wants to be exactly like Britney only she "wants to do acting first" :rolleyes:

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Eddie Cibrian :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool:

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:33 PM
Yes, that's her name. :o I can't believe I know that. :o

And it won't be hard for her to do acting first, as I would hardly call "Crossroads" a great piece of cinematic work. :rolleyes:

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
Yes, that's her name. :o I can't believe I know that. :o

And it won't be hard for her to do acting first, as I would hardly call "Crossroads" a great piece of cinematic work. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you know her name either :p

I haven't seen that movie yet but most of my friends loved it :eek:

Static
09-30-2002, 10:41 PM
Aiya I keep slacking off! Can't study at all :o

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:42 PM
Hi Ana :wavey:

I know the feeling.... right now I should be finishing my Domestic Violence project but pfff, I can do that later :cool:

Knockers LaBroad
09-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Hello!! :wavey:
anybody here?

Peridotpixie
09-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by angele87
Jilli I just read your latest piece in the confrontation thread: :D :D :D

Where do you come up with these things? :o

Well, I'm very, very weird. :)
I like writing dialogue, actually. (shrug)


Ugh, the Spears girls. Marly, does it bother you when Britney says, "Oh, no one is the South wears clothing!"?

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Spears and Crossroads :rolleyes:

:wavey: Ana! :kiss:

OMG Angele doesn't know what cornbread is. :o

Static
09-30-2002, 10:44 PM
Talking about Britney related subjects eh? I think I will try to filter that out now :o

Peridotpixie
09-30-2002, 10:45 PM
Hi, Elke! What's up?

Wait, Marly, you DIDN'T think Crossroads was a cinematic masterpiece? And here I was about to give her an Oscar!
Hey, why don't you and Cilla write confrontations anymore?

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie


Well, I'm very, very weird. :)
I like writing dialogue, actually. (shrug)


Ugh, the Spears girls. Marly, does it bother you when Britney says, "Oh, no one is the South wears clothing!"?

Most things the Britsters says bother me. :p But yes, that does annoy me. I can only hope she meant to convey that it is very very hot and humid here, and we don't go running around in bulky coats and sweaters.

Because let me assure you, I wear clothing. We're not all skanky hos. :rolleyes:

Knockers LaBroad
09-30-2002, 10:48 PM
Nothing special, just came back from work, terrily boring..and I didn't feel like sleeping...
not tired

Any Lleykinews?

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
Hi, Elke! What's up?

Wait, Marly, you DIDN'T think Crossroads was a cinematic masterpiece? And here I was about to give her an Oscar!
Hey, why don't you and Cilla write confrontations anymore?

Smartass. :p :kiss:

BBB and I don't write confrontations anymore because........I'm a slackass and never got around to posting the next installment like I said I would. :o :p

But I dropped out of my Calculus class and am much less stressed, so maybe I'll get on the ball! :bounce:

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:51 PM
Elke and Jilli :wavey:

Peridotpixie
09-30-2002, 10:52 PM
Oh, good! I need to know what happens!

No, not really Elke, sadly. Nothing new since your lovely picture surfaced. :)
Kim will stay at number 9 this week, because Marti got crushed, and I guess Lleyton will play Wednesday. That's about it.

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:54 PM
Ooh, I have an adoring public! :D Well, one interested person anyways. :p

I'll be annoyed if Kimsy falls out of the top 10, but it won't be the end of the world. And everyone should be prepared for her ranking to really bottom out after Sydney and the Aus Open next year. She's got a load of points to defend there.

Knockers LaBroad
09-30-2002, 10:55 PM
ok, then I'll hurry up to send Ingrid some new pics.:)
I think there will be Lleykinews this week because Kim is in Belgium, so ther will be questions about Lleyton...

Why can't I go to Lleytonland? :sad:

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Elke, did you send that other picture to Ingrid?

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by angele87
Elke, did you send that other picture to Ingrid?

It's all about instant gratification with you, isn't it Angele? :rolleyes: :p

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Elke
ok, then I'll hurry up to send Ingrid some new pics.:)
I think there will be Lleykinews this week because Kim is in Belgium, so ther will be questions about Lleyton...
:

:D :D

Angele
09-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly


I'll be annoyed if Kimsy falls out of the top 10, but it won't be the end of the world. And everyone should be prepared for her ranking to really bottom out after Sydney and the Aus Open next year. She's got a load of points to defend there.

Pfff you've got no confidence in our Kimmie :p

Static
09-30-2002, 11:00 PM
HELLO! It's dark in here! And I'm stuck in the bathroom! HELLO! Hello? Somebody? :p

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:01 PM
OH MY GOD, I WOKE UP WITH A SNAKE TATTOO!

Static
09-30-2002, 11:01 PM
What picture? Did I miss something again :sad:

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by angele87


Pfff you've got no confidence in our Kimmie :p

I've got plenty of confidence in Kim; it's the rest of the field that worries me. :p

And then there is the issue of Kim losing to people she has no business losing to, like (sorry Ana :o ) Myskina...........

Static
09-30-2002, 11:04 PM
Nastya IS COOL When she's on She's on! She can kick some major arse ...when she has her groove (yeah I just said groove :o ) She is so extremely streaky you guys should have seen her 2 years a go :o

Knockers LaBroad
09-30-2002, 11:06 PM
No, Angele, I haven't send the other pic to Ingrid, yet.
I have no stamps!:o:o
But tomorrow, I have a day of and I'll go buy stamps and send the pic an other pics with Kim alone to Ingrid...

But I have to find them first, not too easy in my room!:o;)

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:06 PM
I didn't say I disliked Myskina, I just don't think Kim should be losing to her. :p

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:07 PM
Ana, did you see the picture of Kimmy with her head on Lleyton's shoulder? It's Elke's and she sent it to Ingrid so she could scan it for us :D

Static
09-30-2002, 11:09 PM
Awww that's so cute :hearts: Please scan it :)
Pfff Marly :o

Knockers LaBroad
09-30-2002, 11:09 PM
and, I'm sure Kim won't fall out of the top 10!
she'll do great in Zurich and especially in Filderstadt!
I guess she wants to win that (ugly:o) yellow ferrari for Lleyton!

Static
09-30-2002, 11:12 PM
Murp ! Go Kim :)

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:14 PM
Pffff Ana. :p :kiss:

Can you speak French? It's so bizarre. :o

Peridotpixie
09-30-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
Ooh, I have an adoring public! :D Well, one interested person anyways. :p

I'll be annoyed if Kimsy falls out of the top 10, but it won't be the end of the world. And everyone should be prepared for her ranking to really bottom out after Sydney and the Aus Open next year. She's got a load of points to defend there.

True...but you never know. She'll be well rested--not a year of stress still weighing on her arm--and the crowd in Australia LOVES her...which seems to help. Still, she had a bit of a fluke-y draw last year--no one really bad until JenCap. But I still firmly believe that Kim has the game to beat ANYONE on the tour when she's on--including the preds.
And Myskina's actually been knocking out top players everywhere the past few weeks, not just Kim.

Still, even if she does drop majorly after the Aus open she'll go back up almost immediately afterwards--there are just so many tournies she flopped at this year, including the other two GSs. She can gain a lot of points if she plays the way she's been playing lately.

Static
09-30-2002, 11:16 PM
Mon Franceis... est.... tres mal... :sad: ... does that make sense Angele?

Peridotpixie
09-30-2002, 11:16 PM
Oh, let me add--unlike Dokic, who has practically nothing to gain and everything to lose. Speaking of which--she has title points this week, then final points in the next two tournaments. And she has not been playing well. I think RT is going to be back where she belongs (or a lot closer to it) very soon.

Static
09-30-2002, 11:18 PM
Poor Jelly :o Murp !
I think I'll go back to studying! STUDY STUDY STUDY! :o
Bye bye :wavey:

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly

Can you speak French? It's so bizarre. :o

*slap* :mad:

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:20 PM
That makes sense Ana :D

Cya later :wavey:

Static
09-30-2002, 11:20 PM
Btw before I leave :p
French rules! I just can't speak it :sad: Stupid grade 9 :o

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Thank you Ana :kiss:

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie


True...but you never know. She'll be well rested--not a year of stress still weighing on her arm--and the crowd in Australia LOVES her...which seems to help. Still, she had a bit of a fluke-y draw last year--no one really bad until JenCap. But I still firmly believe that Kim has the game to beat ANYONE on the tour when she's on--including the preds.
And Myskina's actually been knocking out top players everywhere the past few weeks, not just Kim.

Still, even if she does drop majorly after the Aus open she'll go back up almost immediately afterwards--there are just so many tournies she flopped at this year, including the other two GSs. She can gain a lot of points if she plays the way she's been playing lately.

Everyone loves Kim. :D And if they don't, they should. :mad: I'll shoot them. :fiery:

I hope she gets a fluke-y draw again next year. *crosses fingers* And I do wholeheartedly agree you when you say she can beat anyone when she's on. :D

But I still don't think she should've lost that match to Myskina. :p

Peridotpixie
09-30-2002, 11:26 PM
Ok, here's a game. There are several people who make me think of tennis players, strange as it may be.
Shakira and Christina Aguilera remind me of eah other and Anna.
Mena Suvari reminds me of RT.
And Melissa Etheridge makes me think of Momo. (shrug)
What about you guys?

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:28 PM
Nathalie Portman and Martina Hingis... and Mena Suvari and RT for me too lol

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
Oh, let me add--unlike Dokic, who has practically nothing to gain and everything to lose. Speaking of which--she has title points this week, then final points in the next two tournaments. And she has not been playing well. I think RT is going to be back where she belongs (or a lot closer to it) very soon.

RT is going down! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/FIREdevil.gif

Mwhahahahahahaha.
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shotgun.gif

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:31 PM
Natalie Portman rules :D

But to answer the question, nobody else reminds me of tennis players. :p

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Static
Btw before I leave :p
French rules! I just can't speak it :sad: Stupid grade 9 :o

Whatever, Spanish rules! Que tonto eres. :rolleyes:

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:36 PM
Oh no, Marly's got Ol' Betsy out :o

Murkofan
09-30-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by angele87
Oh no, Marly's got Ol' Betsy out :o

Don't get in my way, Angele. :o

Anyways, I must be off! My public awaits. :p :wavey: :kiss:

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly


Whatever, Spanish rules! Que tonto eres. :rolleyes:

Pfff I'm not an idiot... and neither is Ana :p

Angele
09-30-2002, 11:40 PM
Bye Marly :wavey: :kiss:

Puss-in-Boots
09-30-2002, 11:49 PM
:sad: I missed Marly! :sad:

Puss-in-Boots
09-30-2002, 11:50 PM
:wavey: all! Uuuugh! I think I overslept and missed my ride into work. Blah.

Angele
10-01-2002, 12:00 AM
Hi and bye Allan :o :wavey:

I gotta go.... my homework awaits :o

:wavey:

Scotso
10-01-2002, 12:49 AM
:wavey:

fcap
10-01-2002, 12:58 AM
:wavey: hey scotty!!

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 12:59 AM
:wavey: Scotty... LOL... so happens my ride pulled up just after I typed that last message....am now in the office drinking coke in the hope it'll wake me up. I am not a morning person, I have to diffuse slowly out of bed.

Scotso
10-01-2002, 12:59 AM
Stupid cable modem isn't working AGAIN! :mad:

I hate this company so much, but it's a monopoly so I have no other choice. :mad: I'm going to go vent and I'll check back later, I can't use this because my sister is always on the line. Pffff. First Karol and now this. I don't like this day.

Eric is away at a friend's house and he'll be gone again this weekend. PFFFFF. I can't find any info on where Karol will play next and my minging teacher didn't post the thing he was supposed to give to me and I'm just mad! :fiery:

Bye. :o

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:05 AM
:kiss: :kiss: Your day can only get better soctty!!
:wavey: Allan!!

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:07 AM
:wavey: Scotty, hope things will get better for you soon.

:wavey: Kets! How are you?

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:14 AM
Im good thankz!! Im sooo tied and have the biggest head ache.......... But other than that im good!!
How about u ??

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:22 AM
I'm ok too... feeling a bit more awake now.... how are the holidays so far?

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:23 AM
This site is hilarious, it kinda 'categorizes' the population of a message board LOL:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:26 AM
My holidays are great thankz!! weve had he nicest weather!! 27 on sundya and 26 yesterday! :D:D Im going shopping with justin todya all though i cant be beothered!! :p:p

Hows work going??

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:32 AM
LOL, for me warm weather is OK, after I have my hayfever medication. :o

Shopping is fun, I like shopping....but only when I'm buying the stuff for myself! :p Shopping with other people to get stuff for them can be so difficult. :p

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:33 AM
Work? LOL... well, I should be doing some.... I've kinda ...errrm... drawn 3 diagrams since I've gotten in LOL.... these boards are BAD! SO ADDICTIVE!

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:36 AM
Shopping can be ok its just getting ready that shits me!! I have a weakness for clothes!! :p:p My sister and i have one whole room just full of raks of clothes that stil fit us and we wear, Mum try to estimate how much worth of clothes we had she rekoned it was about $50,000 !! :eek: :eek: So it takes me ages too chose what im gona wear and dont even get me started on jewelery, shoes or a bag!! :rolleyes:

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 01:41 AM
Oh, I love jewelry. I just adore it. I had so much trouble choosing what to bring to school with me.
You know, Kim loves jewelry too...

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:42 AM
$50,000! :eek: :eek: People who lived with me on campus thought I had a lot of clothes, but I know for sure I don't have anywhere near that much! I wish I did though, I love clothes too...

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:43 AM
:wavey: Jillii!! :kiss:
I love jewelry aswell!! When ever my dad goes away he always get me a peice which is baisically every week!!
:kiss: thankz for adidng to the confrontation thread!

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 01:45 AM
Oh, I like adding to the confrontation thread. Besides, I promised in exchange for the info on Ll & Kim!
Still can't picture him dancing...well, slow dancing maybe...
Speaking of jewelry, I wonder if he always wears the same necklace of if he has a few different ones.

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:47 AM
Allan I LOVE my clothes but it shits me how many i have coz i lose trak of what i have!! :rolleyes:
Yeh.... I wonder so many things about lleyt and kim!

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:53 AM
LMAO, that happens.... I went through my wardrobe last week and I ended up saying so many times, "sh!t, forgot I had that!"... pfff I haven't worn any of my nice clothes in months and months, cos of my eye problem.... they'd ming with my glasses. Pff, what I'd give to be able to wear contacts again... oh, I'm so vain. :p :o

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:55 AM
aww glasses arent that bad!!
:wavey: guys ive gotta go and start getting ready!! :kiss:
Cya's

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:56 AM
:wavey: Jilli! Great work with the confrontations thread! :D

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 01:56 AM
Mine are THICK! :sad: Geeky! :eek:

:wavey: Kets, have a fun time!

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 02:01 AM
Thanks, Allan! I try. :)

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 02:02 AM
I wear contact lenses, but I want to get laser surgery in a few years.

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 02:08 AM
Gotta run, lunch appointment... cya! :wavey:

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 02:09 AM
Cool... I am too shortsighted for laser surgery....

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Peedy
:sad: I missed Marly! :sad:

:sad: And I missed Allan! :sad:

You're at lunch right now, I think, and I know I should be in bed. :p I just wanted to pop on right quick to request a PM to give me something to read in the morning and start my day off on the right track! :D

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 03:40 AM
Awww, aren't you guys cute?
I'm going to go to sleep in a few minutes, as well.
I at least got some midterm essay planning done...

Oh, Keta, by the way, I'm very pleased to hear that Lleyton was somewhat uptight after Kim left. He ought to have felt bad. (makes face) She probably was all upset and couldn't sleep anyway. But I guess they must have made up quickly, since he was supposedly at her match the next day. But yay to them dancing! Though I bet Chezza danced right next to them the whole time. :p

Jackie
10-01-2002, 03:57 AM
...and I doubt that Lleyton was in the best mood that week anyway. Chickenpox affect people in strange ways. I had them a few years ago and not even my mum wanted to be around me because I was in such a shitty mood the whole time

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:54 AM
Hi! :wavey:

A quicky to post Lleyton's latest pics from Tokyo.

They date from Sep 30.

Here we go:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:55 AM
and ...

in position to open up some sake :D

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:58 AM
:eek: :D

drinking the sake... :lick:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:59 AM
and at the press conference:

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PM sent, my beloved! :kiss: :kiss:

Drink to me, only, with thine eyes,
And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
And I'll not look for wine.
The thirst, that from the soul doth rise
Doth ask a drink divine:
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
I would not change for thine.
I sent thee, late, a rosy wreath,
Not so much honouring thee,
As giving it a hope, that there
It could not withered be.
But thou thereon did'st only breath,
And sent'st it back to me:
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
Not of itself, but thee.

--Ben Jonson

http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/sm/luvdup.gif

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 09:01 AM
Hi Allan! :wavey:

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 09:04 AM
Hi Ingrid! :wavey: :D How are you today?

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 09:08 AM
Fine, thanks!

btw *cough* congrats :angel:

How are you (besides being in love ;) )?

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 09:09 AM
LOL! I'm doing great, thanks :)

Had some tutoring today at the uni, but besides that, nothing much.... tried to do my taxes last night... but am still missing a couple of pieces of paper I'll have to hunt for.

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 09:14 AM
:eek: I hate taxes! Poor you!

Hope you'll find these docs soon, the faster you're done with such things, the better!

Sorry, have to go now, duty calling.

Have a nice evening though, and forget about the damn taxes for tonight. You'll find your docs faster afterwards!

Bye Allan! :wavey:

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 09:15 AM
:wavey: Ingrid! Have a great day!! :D:D

Angele
10-01-2002, 10:11 AM
Anybody here :confused: :p

Ingrid, thanks so much for the pics... where did you get them? Anyways Lleyton looks great :drool: :hearts: :lick: :D

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:16 AM
:kiss: Angele ;)

My cable modem is finally working :rolleyes: I got up at 5:30 because I wanted time to catch up on WTAworld stuff and guess what! :mad:

Oh well... Melissa Torres is now in the top 300! :D :bounce:

Angele
10-01-2002, 10:23 AM
At what time is wtaworld re-opening? I saw the message but I can't convert time zones?

But did you see those pictures of Lleyton? :drool: That made my day.... and Juanqui looks great in those jeans too :lick:

Angele
10-01-2002, 10:25 AM
oh and Hi Scott :kiss: :kiss:

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:30 AM
What pictures of Lleyton? :confused:

Uhm, I guess it would be 1pm your time? Or maybe 2pm, I'm not sure.

Angele
10-01-2002, 10:36 AM
Ingrid posted some pictures on Lleyton a few posts ago :lick:

Anyways I'm off to school :rolleyes:

:kiss:

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:36 AM
Sun comes up, it's Tuesday morning
hits me straight in the eye
guess you forgot to close the blind last night
Oh, that's right, I forgot, it was me

I sure do miss the smell of black coffee in the morning,
the sound of water splashing all over the bathroom,
the kiss that you would give me even though I was sleeping,
but I kind of like the feel of this extra few feet in my bed
Telephone's ringing, but I don't answer it
'cause everybody knows that good news always sleeps till noon

Guess it's tea and toast for breakfast again
maybe I'll add a little T.V. too
No milk! God, how I hate that
Guess I'll go to the corner, get breakfast from Jenny
She's got a black eye this morning, `Jen how'd ya get it?'
she says, `Last night, Bobby got a little bit out of hand'

Lunchtime. I start to dial your number
then I remember so I reach for something to smoke
and anyways I'd rather listen to Coltrane
than go through all that shit again

There's something about an afternoon spent doing nothing
Just listening to records and watching the sun falling
Thinking of things that don't have to add up to something
and this spell won't be broken
by the sound of keys scraping in the lock

Maybe tonight it's a movie
with plenty of room for elbows and knees
a bag of popcorn all to myself,
black and white with a strong female lead
and if I don't like it, no debate, I'll leave

Here comes that feeling that I'd forgotten
how strange these streets feel
when you're alone on them
Each pair of eyes just filled with suggestion
So I lower my head, make a beeline for home
Seething inside

Funny, I'd never noticed
the sound the streetcars make as they pass my window
Which reminds me that I forgot to close the blind again
Yeah, sure I'll admit there are times when I miss you
Especially like now when I need someone to hold me
but there are some things that can never be forgiven
and I just gotta tell you
that I kinda like this extra few feet in my bed

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:38 AM
:kiss: Angele

I totally missed the photos, lol, I guess I scrolled down before they loaded in my haste to see my wonderful Angele ;)

Those a cute pictures, and Juan Carlos looks so skinny :eek:

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:53 AM
I'm off to the ever so pointless institution commonly referred to as the American school system!

Love y'all, and I'll see you later tonight. :kiss: :wavey:



:bounce: Vamos Scotso! :bounce:

fcap
10-01-2002, 11:41 AM
:sad: :sad: My feet are sooooo sore!! i wore new shoes that are kind of high out and i have blisters all over my heals!! I got soooo much shopping done though!! :D:D:D
Pinkie u added me too yuo list and i also added Alllan and Jilli, For any oen who wanst to add me its koitta@hotmail.com

Angele
10-01-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by GoLleyt


I totally missed the photos, lol, I guess I scrolled down before they loaded in my haste to see my wonderful Angele ;)



:kiss: :kiss:

fcap
10-01-2002, 12:29 PM
:wavey: Angele!! :kiss:

Angele
10-01-2002, 12:30 PM
Hi kets :wavey: and anybody else in here :wavey:

OMG I'm so excited :D They let us out of school early toady :bounce: :bounce: They're fixing up our gym and the fumes or something were toxic :eek: so they sent us home :D And we might get to miss the entire week too :D

fcap
10-01-2002, 12:32 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D For you angele!! My school would never do that!

Jackie
10-01-2002, 12:35 PM
My uni even give lectures on some public holidays!

fcap
10-01-2002, 12:37 PM
:wavey: Jackie!! thats soo silly!! dose any one go?? :eek:

Angele
10-01-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by untitled2284
My uni even give lectures on some public holidays!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Angele
10-01-2002, 12:59 PM
I'm wathing Live with Regis and Kelly.... ROTFLMAO!!

They're talking about people being spanked :o :D

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:03 PM
We dont get Regis and kelly!! :o:o

Angele
10-01-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by keta
We dont get Regis and kelly!! :o:o

:eek: :eek:

Omg you're deprived :o Kelly is like the funniest person ever :D Whenever I watch this I'm ROTFLMAO :D :D

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:08 PM
Ive been trying too tell you that for ages!!
Australia is a deprived place and you finally get it!! :D:D :p:p

Angele
10-01-2002, 01:12 PM
Oh pfff I'd switch Kelly for Lleyton any day of the week :p

Jackie
10-01-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by keta
:wavey: Jackie!! thats soo silly!! dose any one go?? :eek:

Yeah, some of our classes are compulsory, so it's best to go when you can in case you get sick and have to miss a few classes later (if you fall below 80% attendance, you automatically fail some subjects)...and Melbourne Cup Day is right in the middle of an exam period, so I doubt that anyone would deliberately fail by not showing up

Angele
10-01-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by untitled2284


Yeah, some of our classes are compulsory, so it's best to go when you can in case you get sick and have to miss a few classes later (if you fall below 80% attendance, you automatically fail some subjects)...and Melbourne Cup Day is right in the middle of an exam period, so I doubt that anyone would deliberately fail by not showing up

So those lectures are part of your course? That's really weird :confused: Isn't everybody supposed to be off on public holidays? So what are the people giving the lectures? They should have off days too lol

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:45 PM
OMG!! Melbourne cup day and exams !! :rolleyes: Thats liek the biggest piss up of the year!!! :p:p

Angele
10-01-2002, 01:48 PM
sorry but what's Melbourne Cup Day? :o

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:50 PM
its the bigest horse racd in australia!!! The hwole nation stops too wacth it !! It's huge!! Lleyton was there last year I dont knwo if kimw as with him or not!!

Angele
10-01-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by keta
its the bigest horse racd in australia!!! The hwole nation stops too wacth it !! It's huge!! Lleyton was there last year I dont knwo if kimw as with him or not!!

I remember that lol


Anyways I'm getting chucked off :rolleyes:

:wavey:

And Marly if I'm not online when you read this, it's not cuz I abandoned you it's cuz Roger isn't done with the computer yet :p

fcap
10-01-2002, 01:56 PM
:wavey: Angele!!
I take it roger is ur little bro??

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Peedy


PM sent, my beloved! :kiss: :kiss:


Drink to me, only, with thine eyes,
And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
And I'll not look for wine.
The thirst, that from the soul doth rise
Doth ask a drink divine:
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
I would not change for thine.
I sent thee, late, a rosy wreath,
Not so much honouring thee,
As giving it a hope, that there
It could not withered be.
But thou thereon did'st only breath,
And sent'st it back to me:
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
Not of itself, but thee.

--Ben Jonson


http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/sm/luvdup.gif

:angel: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You're such a sweetheart. :kiss:

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by angele87

And Marly if I'm not online when you read this, it's not cuz I abandoned you it's cuz Roger isn't done with the computer yet :p

Pff, like that's a good excuse. :rolleyes: :p

fcap
10-01-2002, 02:01 PM
:wavey: Hey marly! :kiss:

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 02:31 PM
Regis talking about spanking? Yick.
I was on the phone with my mom the other day, and she was talking about how Jennifer Garner was on Regis & Kelly and then my sister said something to her in the background and she said, "I can think he's cute! I'm allowed!" And I said, "You think Regis is cute?!" And she said, "No! Ewww! The guy on Alias!"

pinkie
10-01-2002, 03:44 PM
Hey all. I have a few minuted between meetings, so I thought I'd pop in. Not sure if anyone is here though. Oh well...

Marly, thanks for shooting my bad guys yesterday. It was much appreciated.

Angele
10-01-2002, 03:47 PM
:wavey: All!

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 03:49 PM
Hi y'all!

pinkie
10-01-2002, 03:52 PM
:bounce: alright! People here:bounce:
Shoot, now I have to go in a meeting.
Ingrid, any Kim sightings in Belgium yet?

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 03:56 PM
Hi Pinkie!

LOL, no news

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 03:59 PM
:wavey: all! :)

zanychick
10-01-2002, 04:00 PM
hey everyone :wavey:

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:07 PM
Hey all :wavey:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:13 PM
Hi Clare, Angele, Elke, Lena and Allan! :wavey:

(and hi to the lurkers! :) )

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:17 PM
Hey Ingrid! So no Kim news from Belgium yet?

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:19 PM
Nope Angele, nothing new.

only Lleyton's pics :), nothing else.

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:23 PM
OMG! I'm watching a Physic show on tv *shivers* it's really freaky...

There's this women there and her house is haunted and they recorded some voices in her house that are below any decibel levels that humans can make *shivers*

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:24 PM
Although there might be some Kim news this week, after all.

Last year there was a meeting with the press in Genk around this time of the year, (of course, she'd won Leipzig again, and then there were sponsor deal announcements...) dunno now...

Will keep my ears open :D

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by pinkie

Marly, thanks for shooting my bad guys yesterday. It was much appreciated.

But of course! Any time. ;) :D

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:25 PM
I was really drooling over those Lleyton pics you posted :o Don't tell me I was the only one :p

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:26 PM
MARLY! :wavey:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by angele87
OMG! I'm watching a Physic show on tv *shivers* it's really freaky...

There's this women there and her house is haunted and they recorded some voices in her house that are below any decibel levels that humans can make *shivers*

:eek: Less horrible than some tennis matches lately :D :p

switch the channel LOL

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:27 PM
My friends have gone insane. :o

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:28 PM
and hi Marly!

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
My friends have gone insane. :o

:eek: yours too...

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 04:29 PM
We have lurkers? LOL... I can barely keep up with this thread myself... I think I've only read about 30% of the whole thread....

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 04:30 PM
Marly!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL


:eek: Less horrible than some tennis matches lately :D :p

switch the channel LOL


LMAO :D :D

No but this show is good though... freaky, but good! :p

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:32 PM
Tami: These shoes are the devil.

Casey: *laughs* They are the devil.

Megan: Kyla, do you have the battery for this?

Kyla: For what.

Megan: This. The iCamera.

Kyla: It's in my camera bag, in the car.

Megan: NOOOOO!

Kyla: What, what? You're a tennis player, you run every day, walk out to my car and get it!

Megan: No!

Casey: You Satanic beast.

Megan: *spotting battery* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kyla: Who's got the column? Marly, do you want the column?

Me: Hell's Bells, why not?

Megan: Don't give it to Kyla, she's a Nazi!

Kyla: Right, right, I'm a Nazi.

Me: You're going to die. God will smite you for that.

Megan: Not unless I smite her first!

Tami:--and it's like a worm going down, you know?

Me: What?

Casey: The worm.

Me: The worm.

Tami: The worm in the tequilla.

Megan: What about Hooters?

Tami: Oh, that's like the family restaurant of Devine.

Kyla: Oh God.

Casey: You want some hot wings, oh you'll get your hot wings.


:p

freakske
10-01-2002, 04:32 PM
Hi!againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
:wavey::wavey::wavey:
................

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by angele87
I was really drooling over those Lleyton pics you posted :o Don't tell me I was the only one :p

I wasn't :o not even for the sake :D

But I had to look twice at Sharapova or whoever she was...

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Peedy
Marly!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Allan! :D :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss:

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
Tami: These shoes are the devil.

Casey: *laughs* They are the devil.

Megan: Kyla, do you have the battery for this?

Kyla: For what.

Megan: This. The iCamera.

Kyla: It's in my camera bag, in the car.

Megan: NOOOOO!

Kyla: What, what? You're a tennis player, you run every day, walk out to my car and get it!

Megan: No!

Casey: You Satanic beast.

Megan: *spotting battery* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kyla: Who's got the column? Marly, do you want the column?

Me: Hell's Bells, why not?

Megan: Don't give it to Kyla, she's a Nazi!

Kyla: Right, right, I'm a Nazi.

Me: You're going to die. God will smite you for that.

Megan: Not unless I smite her first!

Tami:--and it's like a worm going down, you know?

Me: What?

Casey: The worm.

Me: The worm.

Tami: The worm in the tequilla.

Megan: What about Hooters?

Tami: Oh, that's like the family restaurant of Devine.

Kyla: Oh God.

Casey: You want some hot wings, oh you'll get your hot wings.


:p

LMAO :D :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Marly and Allan, get a room! :p

Hi Lena, how are you?

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:37 PM
Megan: Where's everyone going to lunch today?

Me, Casey, Kyla: Pizza Inn.

Tami: I dunno.

Megan: Pizza Inn! I need to film y'all so I figure out how to work this camera.

Me: Shouldn't you do that before you film us?

Tami: OMG, there's a hole in your pants.

Casey: I know.

Tami: *poking hole* I'm touching Casey's hole!

Casey: *laughs*No!

Kyla: Shut up. Will you just--oh no, she's got the camera.

Tami: --and Leslie Kidd came in and *mimics wrestling move* and I was all, "Ugh!"

Casey: Like the Blair Witch!

Megan: Hold on, I gotta figger out how to--

Kyla: Peopleeeeeeee!

Me: What?

Tami: There's only Varsity.

Kyla: He never called me back, the bastard.

:p

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
Tami: These shoes are the devil.

Casey: *laughs* They are the devil.

[etc...]

:p

:confused: I completely didn't understand the convo.... LOL

freakske
10-01-2002, 04:39 PM
i'm fine and you?
:D I just found the pics you posted NICEEEEE PICSSSSS!!!

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Peedy


:confused: I completely didn't understand the convo.... LOL

You're not alone!

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
Marly and Allan, get a room! :p


Jealous. :o :p

Megan: *filming* Say hello!

Kyla: Get outta my face.

Megan: Nazi!

Kyla: Oh shut up.

Tami: Here, film my unshaved leg! *raises leg*

Casey: No, ew! Film Marly.

Megan: *films me* Say hello!

Me: So how are we going to kill Kyla?

Megan: Shh, this is filming! It's evidence!

Me: Oh, screw it. We'll destroy the tape.

Tami: Hey, lookit the hair on my legs! *raises leg*

:rolleyes: :p

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL


I wasn't :o not even for the sake :D



You weren't drooling over Lleyton? :eek: :eek: :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly


Jealous. :o :p

pff, as if! Someone needs to protect the young and innocent! :p

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Peedy


:confused: I completely didn't understand the convo.... LOL

Yes, we don't make sense. That's the point. :p

Tami: Casey, you're going to have my baby.

Casey: Wait, I'm going to have your baby?

Tami: Yes.

Casey: You're going impregnate me?

Tami: Yes. Well--

Casey: That's impossible.

Tami: First, you'll impregnate me. Then we'll take the eggs and put them in...your ass.

Casey: But I'd be sitting on the baby!

Tami: See, that's the thing. You wouldn't be able to sit down.

Me and Tami: Now you know a little bit of how we feel!

And so on and so forth. :p

freakske
10-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Omg I'm so :mad: @ my teacher of dutch.. we were learning stuff 'bout newspapers, and he said you better don't go first to the sportpages cuz otherwise you have to read things 'bout kim clijsters who lost again, and he was laughing with his own 'joke'.. :fiery:.. and in our books of german are pics of serena and venus and hingis! NO KIM or LLEYTON :sad:! I HATE SCHOOL NOW!

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL


pff, as if! Someone needs to protect the young and innocent! :p

Young, yes. Innocent? As you can tell from these conversations.....not so much. :o :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly


Yes, we don't make sense. That's the point. :p

Tami: Casey, you're going to have my baby.
Casey: Wait, I'm going to have your baby?
Tami: Yes.
Casey: You're going impregnate me?
Tami: Yes. Well--
Casey: That's impossible.
Tami: First, you'll impregnate me. Then we'll take the eggs and put them in...your ass.
Casey: But I'd be sitting on the baby!
Tami: See, that's the thing. You wouldn't be able to sit down.
Me and Tami: Now you know a little bit of how we feel!

And so on and so forth. :p

errr Correction: don't get a room, get another school! :D

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL


errr Correction: don't get a room, get another school! :D

Nooooo, my friends are great! :D Insane, yes, but great.

I have more conversations I could add, but they're staring at me now. :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by freakske
Omg I'm so :mad: @ my teacher of dutch.. we were learning stuff 'bout newspapers, and he said you better don't go first to the sportpages cuz otherwise you have to read things 'bout kim clijsters who lost again, and he was laughing with his own 'joke'.. :fiery:.. and in our books of german are pics of serena and venus and hingis! NO KIM or LLEYTON :sad:! I HATE SCHOOL NOW!

pff, what an ***

wait 'til Kim wins another tourney! the idiot!

ow, and that in German! :eek: Only one solution: print out some Kim/lleyton pics and put them over the other pics! will help! :angel:

how can one learn German otherwise... :p

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly



I have more conversations I could add, but they're staring at me now. :p

Tell them all I say Hi :D And post some more conversations :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly


Young, yes. Innocent? As you can tell from these conversations.....not so much. :o :p

my lips are sealed :D

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL


pff, what an ***

wait 'til Kim wins another tourney! the idiot!

ow, and that in German! :eek: Only one solution: print out some Kim/lleyton pics and put them over the other pics! will help! :angel:

how can one learn German otherwise... :p


Well, what's the German word for 'ming'? LOL

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by freakske
Omg I'm so :mad: @ my teacher of dutch.. we were learning stuff 'bout newspapers, and he said you better don't go first to the sportpages cuz otherwise you have to read things 'bout kim clijsters who lost again, and he was laughing with his own 'joke'.. :fiery:.. and in our books of german are pics of serena and venus and hingis! NO KIM or LLEYTON :sad:! I HATE SCHOOL NOW!


:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by angele87


Tell them all I say Hi :D And post some more conversations :p

They say hello back. :D

And I will post some more conversations, but later. Right now Tami is talking about the week she spent at the State Junior Miss competition, and how all the girls walked around naked. She missed her beer. :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Peedy



Well, what's the German word for 'ming'? LOL

there are several, I like them all (sound so extra good in German LOL) :D

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:54 PM
Leave it to Ingrid to know all the foreign swear words. :rolleyes: :p

Angele
10-01-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
And I will post some more conversations, but later. Right now Tami is talking about the week she spent at the State Junior Miss competition, and how all the girls walked around naked. She missed her beer. :p


ROTFLMAO :D So you mean it's not just in movies that women walk around naked? :p

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 04:54 PM
Now we're discussing the time Tami's cat took a shit on her truck, and how she and Kyla and I stared at it until I figured out what it was. :p

Mazza
10-01-2002, 04:55 PM
Ellllllllllllllooooooooooo!! :wavey:

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 06:33 PM
:eek: :eek: ATPworld is up again.... how am I supposed to go to bed with all this excitement? :p

Puss-in-Boots
10-01-2002, 06:34 PM
BTW, Ingrid! I wanna learn those German words! :D

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 06:35 PM
You should start a quoteslog, Marly. My best friend and I have had one for about a year--we've attracted quite a following. :)

Ingrid, what do you think of the way Kim's been playing lately? Think she'll make her move back up the top ten in Filderstadt?

Angele
10-01-2002, 06:41 PM
Yay, the board is up again :D

Mazza
10-01-2002, 06:54 PM
YAY!! It's up! :D :D

Ellllllllllooooooo!! :wavey:

zanychick
10-01-2002, 07:25 PM
hey everyone :wavey:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:27 PM
hi y'all! :wavey:

Knockers LaBroad
10-01-2002, 07:30 PM
hallo!! :wavey:

Ingrid, keep an eye on your mailbox, please: pic alert!!:)
A lot of young Kim and another Lleykipic.

Kim is in Bree, she called my friend yesterday.

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Elke
hallo!! :wavey:

Ingrid, keep an eye on your mailbox, please: pic alert!!:)
A lot of young Kim and another Lleykipic.

Kim is in Bree, she called my friend yesterday.

Hi Elke! Thanks, I will!

You should get your pic back any day now, I've posted it last Friday.

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 07:39 PM
:wavey: Y'all!

Sorry I disappeared earlier, but the computer here in the Journalism room started acting all wonky, and then it was time for lunch. :p

But I'm here now. :D :bounce: :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
Ingrid, what do you think of the way Kim's been playing lately? Think she'll make her move back up the top ten in Filderstadt?

I think she will move up again, yes. She has almost nothing to defend at Filderstadt, so that's really good, huge opportunity there. The only time she should be under pressure to defend is for the masters itself, as there are semi final points at stake.

But she must, really must take care of these UE's. She will always have quite some UE's due to the nature of her game, however she must learn to control them.

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:44 PM
And hi again, Marly! :wavey:

Knockers LaBroad
10-01-2002, 07:46 PM
got it already back yesterday, thank you very much! :)

when I went to school, (loooong time ago:o), we always got French and German lessons out of the newspapers and we translated songs and invented songs, that was always a lot of fun.
It also depends on the teacher:a young, hot teacher or an old bald teacher without any teeth...

Scotso
10-01-2002, 07:46 PM
:wavey:

Scotso
10-01-2002, 07:48 PM
I see WTAworld is finally up. I hate the new style. More reasons to remain here more :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:48 PM
Hi Scott!

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by GoLleyt
I see WTAworld is finally up. I hate the new style. More reasons to remain here more :p

:confused: it isn't to me :confused:

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
You should start a quoteslog, Marly. My best friend and I have had one for about a year--we've attracted quite a following. :)


Funny you should mention that. Last year, Tami and I started our own "dictionary" in the back of my Pre-Cal spiral. I'm always confusing her by using big words, and she tries to reciprocate, but usually ends up just combining two words together and coming up with entirely new ones. :p We have everything--and a few nonsense songs we came up with--written down in my spiral. They're pretty funny, so I reckon I'll post a few. Here's a preview of a classic Tami-ism: sexibly. :p

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
And hi again, Marly! :wavey:

:wavey: Howdy, jealous Ingrid! :D :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Elke
got it already back yesterday, thank you very much! :)

when I went to school, (loooong time ago:o), we always got French and German lessons out of the newspapers and we translated songs and invented songs, that was always a lot of fun.
It also depends on the teacher:a young, hot teacher or an old bald teacher without any teeth...

wow, that's fast!

Lucky you btw, I had to read all difficult books for French and German... nothing fun, although it helped a lot.

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly


:wavey: Howdy, jealous Ingrid! :D :p

explain!

Scotso
10-01-2002, 07:56 PM
Randy said it isn't working for him either, but it is for me.

Ugh I'm so tired.

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 07:58 PM
Scotty :kiss: Tired? *rocks Scott*

Originally posted by KaseyL


explain!

Pff, bossy! :o

Jealous of my relationship with Allan, of course! :o :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Marly
Pff, bossy! :o

Jealous of my relationship with Allan, of course! :o :p

I admit to point one, :p not to the second one though, pff!

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL


I admit to point one, :p not to the second one though, pff!

1) I should certainly hope you admit to that, you bossy thing :o :p

2) Pfff! Denial's not just a river in Egypt, you know. :p

Scotso
10-01-2002, 08:05 PM
Omg I'm being overshadowed :sad:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by GoLleyt
Omg I'm being overshadowed :sad: :confused:

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by GoLleyt
Omg I'm being overshadowed :sad:

I still love you, Scotty. :kiss: :kiss:

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Elke
hallo!! :wavey:

Ingrid, keep an eye on your mailbox, please: pic alert!!:)
A lot of young Kim and another Lleykipic.

Kim is in Bree, she called my friend yesterday.

Hey Elke, ask your friend to ask Kim whether Lleyton is going to Filderstadt/Luxembourg. :D

I think it's so great that she keeps in touch with people--just not a diva in any way.

Scotso
10-01-2002, 08:10 PM
pfffffffff :p

I think I'll go take my nap now :p

soooooo sleepy.

:wavey: be back lata gata!

pffff @ my minging homework :mad:

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 08:11 PM
:wavey: Sleep well, Scotty! :kiss:

Kim's not a diva because Kim rules. :D :bounce:

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:12 PM
sweet dreams , Scott!

Murkofan
10-01-2002, 08:17 PM
Ingrid :p

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:18 PM
hey Freya!

Knockers LaBroad
10-01-2002, 08:22 PM
I'll ask her to ask her! ;)

She goes to my friend tomorrow to give my friens little son his birthday present, I'm curious...

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie


Hey Elke, ask your friend to ask Kim whether Lleyton is going to Filderstadt/Luxembourg. :D

I think I want to take a bet on this one LOL (that Lleyton will show up I mean)

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:26 PM
Elke, btw before I forget to tell you :o

I've also forwarded that pic of yours to Kerrin, webmaster of Lleyton's 'original' website! She was very happy with the pic!

shakya
10-01-2002, 08:27 PM
hey guys just saying hii

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:38 PM
Hi Freya! how are you?

Knockers LaBroad
10-01-2002, 08:46 PM
That's ok, Ingrid, glad she liked it too. But who wouldn't? ;):)

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:54 PM
Right, Elke! :) Who wouldn't!

KaseyL
10-01-2002, 08:58 PM
Well, Elke, or anyone else who is here, I'm off! Bye!

Knockers LaBroad
10-01-2002, 08:59 PM
I'm going to bed!!

Bye everyone and 'slaap wel' :)

:wavey:

Angele
10-01-2002, 09:33 PM
:wavey: Anybody who's still here :p

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:34 PM
:wavey:

What a lovely nap :D

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:40 PM
I've had this song in my head all day :o ;)



Heís the kind of guy whoís always passiní by
and never has time to spend
And heíll take you for a spin
and wonít look within to find out who you are
And he numbs himself with weed, heís from the coldest breed
who judge by what they see
And I thought he was smart enough to know that the girl on his arm will
never calm his storms

Watch out! Heíll charm you.
Smoother than the L.A. weather, thatís how he holds himself together
Heís colder than the winter, I wrap my coat around to better
Counteract his charm attack that leaves me hungry well,
Iím no savior, but I tried to save you
Ooh.. my.. love
Itís raging high inside

And he has his minions with no real opinions
Ďcause they only walk on glass
And your lies become the truth
and give me proof that you really care
And with your gorgeous friend you have the world so dim
believe an and everything you say

Smoother than the L.A. weather, thatís how he holds himself together
Heís colder than the winter, I wrap my coat around to better
Counteract his charm attack that leaves me hungry well,
Iím no savior, but I tried to save you

Ooh... ooh... (2x)

And he stamps out every emotion and
he dampens each and every explosion (2x)
Ooh.... (5x)

Scotso
10-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Lleyton plays somewhere around 12-1am EST if it doesn't rain. I don't think the site has live scores, though.

Angele
10-01-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by GoLleyt
Lleyton plays somewhere around 12-1am EST if it doesn't rain. I don't think the site has live scores, though.

:sad: That's such a crappy time :mad: I guess I'll just have to wait and see his result tomorrow morning :(

Scott :kiss:

Peridotpixie
10-01-2002, 10:50 PM
It doesn't? Oh, phooey. Well, I didn't really want to stay up anyway. Dokic plays tomorrow, against Coetzer, I think, who she had a tough time with a few weeks ago...we'll see.

Angele
10-01-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
It doesn't? Oh, phooey. Well, I didn't really want to stay up anyway. Dokic plays tomorrow, against Coetzer, I think, who she had a tough time with a few weeks ago...we'll see.

GO COETZER :o

Anyways I'm off for the night :wavey: :kiss:

pinkie
10-01-2002, 10:58 PM
:wavey: bye angele

is anybody else around?

Scotso
10-01-2002, 11:06 PM
:wavey: Angele :kiss:

I'm here pinkie :)

pinkie
10-01-2002, 11:17 PM
Hey Scott! How are you today?

Another brutal encounter at the gym was the inspiration behind treadmill rule # 3. Here goes: running is a physical activity. If the gas-level inside your lower-body is such that any level of excertion will cause you to release that gas, please go to the bathroom beforehand. An ozone warning should not have to be issued when you approach the treadmill.

:fiery: Seriously, I've learned my lesson. I am staying away from stink boy.

:bounce: WTA world is up again! I must say I got addicted to this forum while it was down though. Never knew that in just a few days I would learn about Betsy, instant messaging, texas lovin' (allan, marly, and her gun) and a scary Canadian obsession with the Americans winning the Ryder Cup.

Scotso
10-01-2002, 11:26 PM
lmao :D

I especially liked the Canadian obsession bit ;)

I'm doin' mighty fine! How are you? Other than the gaseous encounter, that is ;)

pinkie
10-01-2002, 11:30 PM
I'm doing not too bad. Long day at work though. When I was an employee, I used to hate my boss. Now that I'm a manager, I sometimes thoroughly hate my employees! Isn't that terrible?

Hey, I have a question for you. How much work is it to be a moderator? What kind of things do you need to do.

BTW: agreed with your opinion on Giuliani

Scotso
10-01-2002, 11:34 PM
I haven't had to do anything yet :p

Basically I just read as much of the posts as I can and make sure people are being nasty, and I take care of reported posts too.

pinkie
10-01-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by GoLleyt
I haven't had to do anything yet :p

Basically I just read as much of the posts as I can and make sure people are being nasty, and I take care of reported posts too.

still, a position of authority is always fun (just too bad you probably can't abuse it:D ). They should have given you a tough uniform to go with it.;)

well, i'm off for a bit. i'll check in again in a couple of hours. maybe the australian contingent will be around.

See ya later!

Scotso
10-01-2002, 11:42 PM
Well I did get a Moderator. That's sort of a uniform :D

:wavey: see ya lata :D

Scotso
10-02-2002, 12:34 AM
My sister is moving to Scotland. I might go with her for a year. I dunno yet.

Scotso
10-02-2002, 01:11 AM
Okay time to bitch once more, I promise this is (near) the last time!

After Eric was gone Tuesday through Sunday last week, told me Sunday that he was very sorry he wasn't spending any time with me and would make it up to me, he spent the night with friends last night. This weekend he's going on a mini-trip. He promised me that today, Wednesday, and Thursday he would spend time with me, but is he here right now? Of course not. I feel like shit for believing him, ugh I can't stand people. They always treat me like I'm the lowest of the low and a waste of time. Everything else seems to be more important than me and promises they make to me are only necessary to keep when convenient for them. :mad:

Puss-in-Boots
10-02-2002, 01:13 AM
:wavey: Scott. *hug* I'm really sorry to hear he's still not spending time with you. :(

Scotso
10-02-2002, 01:25 AM
Life is just frustrating because you're required to do work, to do things that aren't fun. Yet, the things that make life worth living seem to come in much less abundance. :sad:

fcap
10-02-2002, 01:26 AM
:wavey: hey!

pinkie
10-02-2002, 01:27 AM
:) Scott! Allan! My favorite boys in the LL lounge :kiss:

pinkie
10-02-2002, 01:29 AM
Scott, Eric sounds like a punk (where are Angele's big guns when you need them?). You deserve better than that.