01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
01-19-2010, 03:34 PM
If any it should be Blake over Del Potro, depends on how big that DelPo's injury really is.
01-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Largely because of Delpo's apparent injury, Blake the most likely, though it's not particularly likely, as he's done jack-all recently. Then I'd say Korolev, just because Berdych has a talent for losing to anybody.
01-19-2010, 03:43 PM
I think none will happen, but if anyone, it's Blake over Del Potro
01-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Lacko over Nadull
01-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Blake over Del Potro if Pony is still struggling is the one I think is likely.
I also see a possibility of Dent over Tsonga, as much as I want to see Jo roll on through to the second week. Too many problems with big servers in the past to make me entirely comfortable about the match up.
Finally, I think Young over Hewitt is an outside shot.
01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Blake won't beat Del Potro.Hm... pretty tough. But I'd say no upsets.
01-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Would say none but if Dent's serving well I think he might cause Tsonga a few headaches. I hope not but Tsonga hasn't been great against guys with a big serve, eg Karlovic, Guccione and Isner.
01-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Murray better watch Gicquel.
I said it the first
01-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Will happen? I don't know if any of them WILL happen, but I do think Korolev and Blake have chances. Bellucci could win a set/be a little dangerous also. That is about it.
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
As for me, I like all of these match-ups.
My picks for these matches:
- Federer over Hanescu (it's clear) in 4 sets (I think if Igor could do it, then Victor has got a chance for a set)
- Blake over Del Potro in 4 sets (I believe.....)
- Roddick over Bellucci in 3 sets (but with close scoreline like 7-6 6-4 7-5)
- Tsonga over Dent in 4 sets (great tennis from both, but Taylor won't be able to maintain his best tennis for 5 sets)
- Berdych over Korolev in 5 sets (Birdman wins in a style like 6-4 6-7 2-6 7-5 6-2)
- Murray over Gicquel in 4 easy sets like 7-5 6-2 3-6 6-2
- Cilic over Tomic in 4 sets like 2-6 7-5 6-1 6-3 (Atomic Bomb on fire in 1st set, but then too much pressure on him)
- Hewitt over Young in 3 sets (one close set, others will be complete humiliation)
01-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Probably none, but a faint possibility that Young might take out Hewitt
01-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Blake over Juan is possible depending on Juan's injury and Blake's level
01-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Hopefully Dent and Blake, most likely:Korolev
01-19-2010, 06:10 PM
01-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Blake and Tomic will both have their shots
01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Blake over Del Potro. :hearts:
01-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Korolev vs Berdych is a coin toss, both are capable of giving Jerkyll & Hyde performance.
Tsonga vs a big server, that's worrisome.
Bellucci has a chance, I watched his match against Berdych like a week or 2 ago, he wasn't half bad. So I'm gonna go for this match. In reality, it's more a wishful thinking than prediction.
01-19-2010, 10:58 PM