06-04-2004, 09:39 PM
1) The Coria/Henman match had several momentum swings, but the 1st. one
was huge. Can you think of other matches which had such a huge
2) Coria won 13 games in a row. Can you think of other matches in which
a player won at least 10 games in a row?
06-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Ans to 1) Agassi-Becker Wimbledon SF, Roddick-Nalbandian USopen SF, Agassi-Medvedev RG F, Sampras-Courier RG QF
2) Coria double bageling Youzhny, Hewitt double bageling Ginepri
06-04-2004, 11:21 PM
1) Virtually any Gaudio match against a top player.
2) From a set and 3-0 up, Corretja lost 13 games in a row against Blanco last year in the first round; McEnroe mentioned today that he led Wilander 4-1 in the third set at one set all on clay before losing 11 games in a row and the match in four sets; and of course, who could forget the final of two years ago, in which Costa and Ferrero held their opening service games for 1-1, they had to go off for a short rain delay, and it took Ferrero until the third set to win another game...