For the ones who speak French

04-21-2007, 02:55 PM
I would post this on the French board, but I sort of need a quick answer hehe...

I just wanted to know two terms used to say the score in French... I know you can say "set" as well, but I've heard something that sounds like "mange", although I know perfectly what 'mange' means. Does anyone know what is the word I'm looking for?

The other one is what in English would be "leads by"... I can distinguish something like "main par", but I know 'main' is the word I'm mishearing, how do you say in french that?

THanks in advance =)

04-21-2007, 02:58 PM
I think it's 'manche' and 'mene par'

04-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes, that's right...

It makes sense, since mener means "llevar" in Spanish, which could be "lead" in English.

Thanks a lot =D

Horatio Caine
04-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Yep, Metis is right ;)