Mens Tennis Forums banner

The rising star Daniel Evans :)

44K views 202 replies 38 participants last post by  NextGenKing 
#1 ·
D.O.B : 23/ 05 / 1990

Career High : 962

Current : 962

Dan has broken through after qualifing for two futures in Britain in Cumberland and Wrexham. And in them grabbing his first 2 future tourny title :)

Seems like we have a star in the making. :D

What does everyone else think of him??

#100 ·
Good to see he,s in form ! Two 15k futures in Britain to go this year and he,s won a quarter of the British futures this year (4) . With a Challenger in Loughbourough to come as well he may have a crack at the Aussie Open Qualies, althought I don,t know the cut off date for that ?

#103 ·
Being ranked 295 he,s gonna miss out on Aussie Open Qualies I guess ! Can,t understand why he only played in Britain for most of the year again ! Plus side he has just knocked out the number 2 seed in The Loughbourough Challenger in round 1 !

#106 ·
He had a really great win over harrison today. Moves him up to 281 in the ranking provisionally. I always did like him and wondered why it is he's taken so long to make it on tour. Hopefully he can get things going this year because I do believe that he's a top 100 quality player

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.