First post updated on the 12th of april.
Many good results last week :
- future win for Wu Di in a 15,000 $ future in China, beating 4 seeds : Gong Mao-Xin, Daniel Yoo, Bradaric, Moser
- future win for Carreno-Busta in Spain : Carreno-Busta takes number 1 in the above "Race"
- future final for Shuichi Sekiguchi in Japan, second good result in a row, and his ATP ranking will improve much next week
- future semifinal for Grigelis in Spain : he improves regularly in the above Race
- future semifinal for Domijan in the USA : the best USA from this generation as far as results in adults tournaments are concerned, better than Buchanan, Britton or Williams
- future quarterfinal for Jose Pereira in Brasil
Moreover I would like to note that Lim Yong Kyu just came back. He made many good results in the first half of last year but had problems later. He had not played yet this year, which probably means that he was injured. His rankings might drop in next weeks because his results from last year will drop, but let's hope he will come back well
Here are the ATP ranking improvements this week :
Kuznetsov 278 (prev. 280)
Yang Tsung-Hua 309 (prev. 310)
Puc 596 (prev. 602)
Ehrat 838 (prev. 839)
Sekiguchi 856 (prev. 1025)