Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #571 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Papakori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tokyo
Age: 26
Posts: 4,369
                     
Re: Kei Nishikori

Quote:
Originally Posted by *esther* View Post
Hey Thomas, i hope this will remain as our "chat" thread.
Hmmm I don't know, maybe we should just let this thread die and end it on his breakthrough performance.
We have a chat thread in Asian assault and pretty much the same people post there, so not much point.

Or we could still use this thread and just change the title to the one you like.

SweetingNishikoriIsnerBrands
BemelmansBozoljacDarcisRobredo
FucsovicsMalisseSoedaTrevisan

Last edited by Papakori; 09-02-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Papakori is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Ajmo Marin!
 
Pepi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 1,314
                     
Re: Kei Nishikori

Kei

good tournament anyway

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...ii/marin10.jpg

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline  
post #573 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered User
 
kinokino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 197
                     
Re: Kei Nishikori

Kei, good job through the US open
And congrats for Kei's forum!!!
Now, he attracts international attention more than before. Let's enjoy his play and cheer him

Ganbare Kei Nishikori
Allez Richard Gasquet&Hea tahe Kaia Kanepi & Ура!Mikhail Youzhny
kinokino is offline  
post #574 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered User
 
*esther*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RendyRollerLUcoaster
Posts: 726
                     
Re: Kei Nishikori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papakori View Post
Hmmm I don't know, maybe we should just let this thread die and end it on his breakthrough performance.
We have a chat thread in Asian assault and pretty much the same people post there, so not much point.

Or we could still use this thread and just change the title to the one you like.
Noooooooooo...... this is the infamous "founder" thread.

Keep it alive.

RogerFEDERER*AndyMURRAY*NovakDJOKOVIC*RichardGASQUET*MarioANCIC*KeiNISHIKORI*RendyLU*TomasBERDYCH

newly recruited : StanislasWAWRINKA*GillesSIMON*Tsung-huaYANG

Please vote for Rendy's NEW FORUM
*esther* is offline  
post #575 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Papakori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tokyo
Age: 26
Posts: 4,369
                     
Re: K Fans Chatter! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Is this better Esther?

SweetingNishikoriIsnerBrands
BemelmansBozoljacDarcisRobredo
FucsovicsMalisseSoedaTrevisan
Papakori is offline  
post #576 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Papakori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tokyo
Age: 26
Posts: 4,369
                     
Re: K Fans Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

If you want it changed, just say. I am not creative AT all.

SweetingNishikoriIsnerBrands
BemelmansBozoljacDarcisRobredo
FucsovicsMalisseSoedaTrevisan
Papakori is offline  
post #577 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Papakori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tokyo
Age: 26
Posts: 4,369
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

In the past 10 minutes, I've renamed this thread 3 different times. And I know Konnichiwa Chat doesn't make much sense, but I decided it sounded cool anyway.

SweetingNishikoriIsnerBrands
BemelmansBozoljacDarcisRobredo
FucsovicsMalisseSoedaTrevisan
Papakori is offline  
post #578 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 03:14 AM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papakori View Post
In the past 10 minutes, I've renamed this thread 3 different times. And I know Konnichiwa Chat doesn't make much sense, but I decided it sounded cool anyway.
Let me see if I can help you here. One thread should be for "chat" where posters can talk about Kei, other people, other things etc. A "cheering thread" is only to talk about Kei's playing in Tournaments--who he is playing, the scores of his Matches etc. What you name each thread is up to you. Personally I don't like one big long "cheering thread". I like the "cheering" to be broken up in separate threads--the next Tournament Kei plays in (and I don't know where that is) would be one thread.
And as Kei plays each Tournaments you add a thread for that Tournament. This does 2 things--one it lets people find out about Kei's results in particular Tournaments without going back over a lot of posts in one thread and
two it gives Kei a larger Forum. This is in case one day MTF might be looking for Forums to close and if Kei's Forum is big and active it could not be considered as one to be closed. These are my own thoughts about "cheering threads". Some people like one big long "cheering thread. I'm not in charge here so it is up to all of you to decide how you want to do things in Kei's Forum.
post #579 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Registered User
 
*esther*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RendyRollerLUcoaster
Posts: 726
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

I agree with the separate tournaments thread.

I hope this remain our MAIN chat thread, because this is where we all started. Mean so much to us here.

RogerFEDERER*AndyMURRAY*NovakDJOKOVIC*RichardGASQUET*MarioANCIC*KeiNISHIKORI*RendyLU*TomasBERDYCH

newly recruited : StanislasWAWRINKA*GillesSIMON*Tsung-huaYANG

Please vote for Rendy's NEW FORUM
*esther* is offline  
post #580 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 10:39 AM
May All Beings Be Happy!!
 
DhammaTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
Posts: 12,245
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Let me see if I can help you here. One thread should be for "chat" where posters can talk about Kei, other people, other things etc. A "cheering thread" is only to talk about Kei's playing in Tournaments--who he is playing, the scores of his Matches etc. What you name each thread is up to you. Personally I don't like one big long "cheering thread". I like the "cheering" to be broken up in separate threads--the next Tournament Kei plays in (and I don't know where that is) would be one thread.
And as Kei plays each Tournaments you add a thread for that Tournament. This does 2 things--one it lets people find out about Kei's results in particular Tournaments without going back over a lot of posts in one thread and
two it gives Kei a larger Forum. This is in case one day MTF might be looking for Forums to close and if Kei's Forum is big and active it could not be considered as one to be closed. These are my own thoughts about "cheering threads". Some people like one big long "cheering thread. I'm not in charge here so it is up to all of you to decide how you want to do things in Kei's Forum.
Thanks, for the really helpful comments. I
Quote:
Originally Posted by *esther* View Post
I agree with the separate tournaments thread.

I hope this remain our MAIN chat thread, because this is where we all started. Mean so much to us here.
I agree with you that this should be our main chat thread. All player forums seem to have one

MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY!!
DhammaTiger is offline  
post #581 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered User
 
silverwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 55,902
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Finally, he has his own forum
silverwhite is offline  
post #582 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pyongyang
Posts: 14,394
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Haha welcome here SW =)

BTW Thomas, sucn an interesting name
Cindy19 is offline  
post #583 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:49 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DhammaTiger View Post
Thanks, for the really helpful comments. I


I agree with you that this should be our main chat thread. All player forums seem to have one
I'm always glad to help out when I can
post #584 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Registered User
 
lilchibi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

hehe...look.
i made my first ever av...for kei.
lilchibi is offline  
post #585 of 640 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Papakori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tokyo
Age: 26
Posts: 4,369
                     
Re: Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

Great avatar lilchibi

SweetingNishikoriIsnerBrands
BemelmansBozoljacDarcisRobredo
FucsovicsMalisseSoedaTrevisan
Papakori is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome