Since its off season, lets lighten Kei's forum a bit.
Which tournament/s in the 2009 season are you most excited to see Kei compete?
List your top 5, your reason, and his possible result (i know its very difficult to predict as of now but lets just do it for fun
1. French Open - As written on the article, Kei favors the clay surface, so i am very much excited to see him play this grand slam tournament. Of course i want him to win, but i'll be realistic, probably 3rd round, it'll be awesome if he reach 4th round.
2. Delray Beach - Simply because he is the defending champion. Outcome? No less than a runner up finish or a title defense.
3. Australian Open - It is the grand slam of Asia-Pacific, Asians must do well. I'll predict fourth round.
4. Stella Artois Tennis Championship - Its a grass surface, and he did well the last time. Result: Semifinals.
5. Any of the Masters Series Events - Aside from Project 45, Project 1000 is also mentioned and that is for the first masters series that kei will compete. For his first masters series, i think he'll surprise everyone and will have a Quater-final finish