Get well soon Jojo!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 504
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

I wasn't really paying attention, but the commentators spoke about Jo today during the retransmission of RG.

At least, I heard that all went well just after the operation, and that he will begin his reeducation the 6th of June.

2-3 months and he is back.

If anyone know anything more, please keep us tune.

Last edited by MacArthur; 06-01-2008 at 09:12 PM.
MacArthur is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacArthur View Post
I wasn't really paying attention, but the commentators spoke about Jo today during the retransmission of RG.

At least, I heard that all went well just after the operation, and that he will begin his reeducation the 6th of June.

2-3 months and he is back.

If anyone know anything more, please keep us tune.
What mean about this word "reeducation "? I'm sorry my English is not good .

I hope he could come back in 2 months .
SelvenluvJo is offline  
post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
yawn
 
martine2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 10,517
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
What mean about this word "reeducation "? I'm sorry my English is not good .

I hope he could come back in 2 months .
the rehab treatment
martine2 is offline  
 
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Registered User
 
Truc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 17,349
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
What mean about this word "reeducation "? I'm sorry my English is not good .
I'm not the right person to give explanations in English, but:
Post-surgery rehabilitation? Does that help?
Truc is offline  
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Thanks Truc and Martine2 .Maybe I understand this word now . It means after operation you should do something to help you recover? ^_^
SelvenluvJo is offline  
post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered User
 
Truc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 17,349
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Yes.
(That's strange, I couldn't see Martine's post yesterday when I answered.)

Last edited by Truc; 06-03-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Truc is offline  
post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered User
 
Alex.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 928
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Only 2 months? Wow. Hopefully it'll happen.

j.w. tsonga : n. davydenko : k. nishikori
e. gulbis : s. bolelli : f. krajinovic
t. de bakker : b. paire : s. stakhovsky
m. raonic : b. tomic : d. istomin
Alex. is offline  
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
yawn
 
martine2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 10,517
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Yes.
(That's strange, I couldn't see Martine's post yesterday when I answered.)
Well, I'm a mystery poster

It sometimes hapens to me too that I only see posts a while after they have been posted. Must be MTF issues
martine2 is offline  
post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:13 AM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
Only 2 months? Wow. Hopefully it'll happen.
I saw your Tsonga Avatar in WTF
SelvenluvJo is offline  
post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Yes.
(That's strange, I couldn't see Martine's post yesterday when I answered.)
Truc I have seen your message .But I do not know how to reply that . I post it at here
.Thanks for your help,but I believe that I still can't pass the English examination this semester .hahahaha

http://www.menstennisforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic35940_9.gif
SelvenluvJo is offline  
post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered User
 
Truc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 17,349
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

You mean the little message in your User Control Panel? To send this kind of messages, you just need to click on the button with the cross, look at the screenshot. It opens a mask where you can enter a short message.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rep Selven.jpg (89.7 KB, 8 views)
Truc is offline  
post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Registered User
 
Truc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 17,349
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Some news about Jo in L'Equipe today:
TSONGA VISE L’US OPEN. – Opéré le 27 mai du ménisque droit, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga avait hier laissé ses béquilles à lamaison. De passage à Roland-Garros pour une visite de contrôle chez le docteur Montalvan, le Manceau n’usait de prudence que lorsqu’il s’agissait de monter ou de descendre un escalier. Le check-up médical a confirmé la bonne évolution post-opératoire du genou. Lundi, le finaliste de l’Open d’Australie devrait pouvoir attaquer une rééducation tout en douceur. Et, si tout se passe bien, reprendre la raquette début août. Il reste donc une petite fenêtre pour les Jeux Olympiques, mais il paraît plus sûr de miser sur un retour pour l’US Open (25 août-7 septembre).

He was in Roland yesterday to see the doc and everything is going well. He walks normally and is just being careful when he goes down and up stairs. He’ll start the rehab on Monday and should be able to hit again at the beginning of August. Which means there still is a little chance he’ll be able to play in Beijing, but it’s safer to count on the US Open.
Truc is offline  
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
You mean the little message in your User Control Panel? To send this kind of messages, you just need to click on the button with the cross, look at the screenshot. It opens a mask where you can enter a short message.
Thank you Truc

http://www.menstennisforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic35940_9.gif
SelvenluvJo is offline  
post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Some news about Jo in L'Equipe today:
TSONGA VISE L’US OPEN. – Opéré le 27 mai du ménisque droit, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga avait hier laissé ses béquilles à lamaison. De passage à Roland-Garros pour une visite de contrôle chez le docteur Montalvan, le Manceau n’usait de prudence que lorsqu’il s’agissait de monter ou de descendre un escalier. Le check-up médical a confirmé la bonne évolution post-opératoire du genou. Lundi, le finaliste de l’Open d’Australie devrait pouvoir attaquer une rééducation tout en douceur. Et, si tout se passe bien, reprendre la raquette début août. Il reste donc une petite fenêtre pour les Jeux Olympiques, mais il paraît plus sûr de miser sur un retour pour l’US Open (25 août-7 septembre).

He was in Roland yesterday to see the doc and everything is going well. He walks normally and is just being careful when he goes down and up stairs. He’ll start the rehab on Monday and should be able to hit again at the beginning of August. Which means there still is a little chance he’ll be able to play in Beijing, but it’s safer to count on the US Open.

It seems to be a good new ,Go Jo!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic35940_9.gif
SelvenluvJo is offline  
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Tsonga,Djokovic
 
SelvenluvJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 1,909
                     
Re: Get well soon Jojo!!

Ana wins the RG title, I'm so happiness.Jo ,get back soon please!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic35940_9.gif
SelvenluvJo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome