Winter/Spring HC season 2011 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

I should have been there to support him. Especially when this class I wasn't supposed to miss didn't have any depth at all. It was more like meeting your tutor, have some general chat about what the course is about and we could leave again.

Kezzi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

I couldn't believe it ! poor poussin ! too sad ! I was just watching the stream with jo and micka ... pffft
well now I'm just waiting for Kezzi's pic !!!
teem is offline  
post #48 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered User
 
Scotso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Baltimore, MD
Age: 33
Posts: 70,027
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Epic.


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline  
post #49 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Registered User
 
turtle-rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,609
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

I don't mind, I like Benoit just as much.


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline  
post #50 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
lalaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,145
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Ahhhhhh, lost, to the great bright French hope...Benoit is not to be taken lightly. Anyway, always thought qualifier in R1 is tough, he's already in a roll and you come in cold... and in Gilles' case, stiff too. Oh well, good that it's already wednesday, the next tournament is just few days away. Better luck next week, be fit and play better will also help . Allez Gilles.
lalaland is offline  
post #51 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Registered User
 
MsTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,310
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Gilles
MsTree is offline  
post #52 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

I can safely say that the most useful thing I will do today is uploading my pics. Once again the teachers made it look like their classes were oh so important while I could keep up with them while thinking Allez Gilou the whole time. I hate it when that happens, but I don't think me being there would have made a huge difference, cause if I went to Rotterdam today two brand new Benoit fans would have joined me.

Kezzi is offline  
post #53 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Registered User
 
heba-mig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 36
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

and now Murray is out
oh Gilles
heba-mig is offline  
post #54 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
lalaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,145
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I can safely say that the most useful thing I will do today is uploading my pics. Once again the teachers made it look like their classes were oh so important while I could keep up with them while thinking Allez Gilou the whole time. I hate it when that happens, but I don't think me being there would have made a huge difference, cause if I went to Rotterdam today two brand new Benoit fans would have joined me.
Kezzi . Look at it this way, you've already seen the best of Gilles in Rotterdam, that 15 mins with Timothee at courtside .

If you do get to watch his match in Marseille though, I hope he put up a better performance for you.
lalaland is offline  
post #55 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered User
 
FlameOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,777
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Oh too bad. But Gillou will come back stronger I'm sure.

Tennis is life...
Motivated Paire Berdych Gulbis Wawrinka Dimitrov Verdasco Giraldo

FlameOn is offline  
post #56 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Registered User
 
Kezzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 18,842
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
Kezzi . Look at it this way, you've already seen the best of Gilles in Rotterdam, that 15 mins with Timothee at courtside .

If you do get to watch his match in Marseille though, I hope he put up a better performance for you.
I know, I still feel happy that I got to see Gilou being cute a lot. But still, it was the only match I really really really wanted to see.

Yes, I hope he feels 100% again then.

edit: Sorry guys, pictures are coming tomorrow. I'm too tired and I have work tomorrow morning, not even looking at Gilou is keeping me awake atm, so good night to all!


Last edited by Kezzi; 02-09-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Kezzi is offline  
post #57 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Registered User
 
Scotso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Baltimore, MD
Age: 33
Posts: 70,027
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle-rn View Post
I don't mind, I like Benoit just as much.
Blasphemer! You should be sacrificed to the Gods for such insolence.


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline  
post #58 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Registered User
 
turtle-rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,609
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

That proposition has already been deemed unacceptable by the Gods, I and my insolence miserably failed the virgin test.


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline  
post #59 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
lalaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,145
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

From L'Equipe...

PAIRE, LE VERRE À MOITIÉ POINTS. – Il existe deux manières d’analyser le succès de Benoît Paire (21 ans, 136e) sur Gilles Simon. Le verre à moitié plein souligne la superbe perf de l’Avignonnais, vainqueur à la suite de Julien Benneteau, 59e mondial (au dernier tour des qualifs) et du récent vainqueur de Sydney (33e). Celui à moitié vide insiste sur l’état physique de son adversaire. Victime depuis six jours d’un insidieux torticolis, Simon évoluait loin de son meilleur niveau. « Je ne pouvais ni courir sur ses amorties, ni frapper un revers. C’était parfois pathétique. » Échaudé par sa mésaventure néerlandaise, il envisageait hier de zapper le tournoi de Marseille. Paire espère, lui, y décrocher une wild-card. « Une victoire essentielle pour moi, dit-il. Je fais la course aux points ATP et ce succès me rapporte autant qu’un ( petit) titre en Challenger. C’est bien, depuis le début de l’année, je sens en moi une vraie motivation. » Paire affronte aujourd’hui Ivan Ljubicic, celui-là même qui l’avait éliminé en quatre sets au deuxième tour de l’Open d’Australie.

Does it say he's going to skip Marseille?
lalaland is offline  
post #60 of 225 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered User
 
simplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,701
                     
Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
From L'Equipe...

PAIRE, LE VERRE À MOITIÉ POINTS. – Il existe deux manières d’analyser le succès de Benoît Paire (21 ans, 136e) sur Gilles Simon. Le verre à moitié plein souligne la superbe perf de l’Avignonnais, vainqueur à la suite de Julien Benneteau, 59e mondial (au dernier tour des qualifs) et du récent vainqueur de Sydney (33e). Celui à moitié vide insiste sur l’état physique de son adversaire. Victime depuis six jours d’un insidieux torticolis, Simon évoluait loin de son meilleur niveau. « Je ne pouvais ni courir sur ses amorties, ni frapper un revers. C’était parfois pathétique. » Échaudé par sa mésaventure néerlandaise, il envisageait hier de zapper le tournoi de Marseille. Paire espère, lui, y décrocher une wild-card. « Une victoire essentielle pour moi, dit-il. Je fais la course aux points ATP et ce succès me rapporte autant qu’un ( petit) titre en Challenger. C’est bien, depuis le début de l’année, je sens en moi une vraie motivation. » Paire affronte aujourd’hui Ivan Ljubicic, celui-là même qui l’avait éliminé en quatre sets au deuxième tour de l’Open d’Australie.

Does it say he's going to skip Marseille?
It says maybe
simplet is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome