2009 Australian season thread - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
turtle-rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,609
                     
2009 Australian season thread

Allez hop hop hop, Ikimasho !!!


Sydney main draw is out.



Novak DJOKOVIC [SRB/1/WC] - Bye
Andreas SEPPI (ITA) vs Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)
Mario ANCIC (CRO) vs Qualifié
Jurgen MELZER (AUT) vs Tommy ROBREDO [ESP/7]

Jo-Wilfried TSONGA [FRA/3] - Bye
Simone BOLELLI (ITA) vs Rainer SCHUETTLER (GER)
Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN) vs Feliciano LOPEZ (ESP)
Chris GUCCIONE (AUS/WC) vs Tomas BERDYCH [CZE/6]

Mardy FISH [USA/8] vs Janko TIPSAREVIC (SRB)
Julien BENNETTEAU (FRA) vs Lleyton HEWITT (AUS/WC)
Qualifié vs Michael LLODRA (FRA)
David NALBANDIAN [ARG/4] - Bye

Igor ANDREEV [RUS/5] vs Qualifié
Qualifié vs Radek STEPANEK (CZE)
Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) vs Richard GASQUET (FRA)
Gilles SIMON [FRA/2] - Bye


If not for Djokovic's last minute WC, Gilles would be first seed!


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)


Last edited by turtle-rn; 02-03-2009 at 01:32 PM.
turtle-rn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 04:55 AM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 35
Posts: 3,758
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsume View Post
Allez hop hop hop, Ikimasho !!!


Sydney main draw is out.



Novak DJOKOVIC [SRB/1/WC] - Bye
Andreas SEPPI (ITA) vs Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)
Mario ANCIC (CRO) vs Qualifié
Jurgen MELZER (AUT) vs Tommy ROBREDO [ESP/7]

Jo-Wilfried TSONGA [FRA/3] - Bye
Simone BOLELLI (ITA) vs Rainer SCHUETTLER (GER)
Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN) vs Feliciano LOPEZ (ESP)
Chris GUCCIONE (AUS/WC) vs Tomas BERDYCH [CZE/6]

Mardy FISH [USA/8] vs Janko TIPSAREVIC (SRB)
Julien BENNETTEAU (FRA) vs Lleyton HEWITT (AUS/WC)
Qualifié vs Michael LLODRA (FRA)
David NALBANDIAN [ARG/4] - Bye

Igor ANDREEV [RUS/5] vs Qualifié
Qualifié vs Radek STEPANEK (CZE)
Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) vs Richard GASQUET (FRA)
Gilles SIMON [FRA/2] - Bye


If not for Djokovic's last minute WC, Gilles would be first seed!

OMG you're so guick........the last time I checked there're no new aussie thread.................so I posted mine
but good job Nat

rtgy is offline  
post #3 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Registered User
 
Brownie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 30
Posts: 2,157
                     
Re: Australian open 2009

You and Nat made the same thread Congrats on the first thread


Yeah, after a long nerve-wracking Richard day, the fact that him and Gilles have to play each other 2nd round (if Richard gets by Tursunov) is not making me a happy camper

GASQUET
SIMON|ANCIC
BERDYCH|KOHLSCHREIBER|SODERLING


Brownie is offline  
post #4 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 05:54 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
turtle-rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,609
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

haha I just saw it. Sorry Yavor! I didn't see you were online, otherwise I would have let you post first .

rho la la, Fran is gonna be mad!


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline  
post #5 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Registered User
 
Brownie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 30
Posts: 2,157
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsume View Post
Allez hop hop hop
cute!


Quote:
If not for Djokovic's last minute WC, Gilles would be first seed!

GASQUET
SIMON|ANCIC
BERDYCH|KOHLSCHREIBER|SODERLING


Brownie is offline  
post #6 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 35
Posts: 3,758
                     
Thumbs up Re: Australian Open series 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsume View Post
haha I just saw it. Sorry Yavor! I didn't see you were online, otherwise I would have let you post first .


you don't have to sorry at all, your thread is so cool..........I love it!!!
we should use it for Sydney /as series/ and my thread for grand aussie afterwards............


Quote:
rho la la, Fran is gonna be mad!
mad......................why everyone are so scared of Fran here...............she's such a sweetie

Last edited by rtgy; 01-10-2009 at 11:59 AM.
rtgy is offline  
post #7 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Registered User
 
HoistDaColors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ground Zero for Hippies
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Australian open 2009

wow if richie gets pass tursunov, it will be an interesting match. former french #1 vs. current french #1.
HoistDaColors is offline  
post #8 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 35
Posts: 3,758
                     
Re: Australian open 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
You and Nat made the same thread Congrats on the first thread
at the beginning of last year Gillou was in top 30 and this place was his blog on MTF, now at the beginning of this year he's 6-th in the world/at least for this week / and he's sanctuary is now a Gillou's own forum where we post new threads one after another................or like in this case - all together I'm so excited



Quote:
Yeah, after a long nerve-wracking Richard day, the fact that him and Gilles have to play each other 2nd round (if Richard gets by Tursunov) is not making me a happy camper
me too..............
/but I'm Tursunov fan too/

Last edited by rtgy; 01-10-2009 at 07:18 AM.
rtgy is offline  
post #9 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 35
Posts: 3,758
                     
Wink Re: Australian open 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoistDaColors View Post
wow if richie gets pass tursunov, it will be an interesting match. former french #1 vs. current french #1.


/unfortunately he'll probably not be a 'curent french #1' next week, because he doesn't obtain any points from HC/
rtgy is offline  
post #10 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Registered User
 
HoistDaColors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ground Zero for Hippies
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Australian open 2009

yeah i know but still FRENCH #1 BABY And Gilles ranks higher than Richard ever was (or maybe ever will be if Richard doesn't get his act together.)

I don't like it how these frenchies all go to the same event. Why couldn't some of them go to Auckland or something just so I don't have to agonize over who to support.
HoistDaColors is offline  
post #11 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 35
Posts: 3,758
                     
Talking Re: Australian open 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoistDaColors View Post
yeah i know but still FRENCH #1 BABY And Gilles ranks higher than Richard ever was (or maybe ever will be if Richard doesn't get his act together.)


Quote:
I don't like it how these frenchies all go to the same event. Why couldn't some of them go to Auckland or something just so I don't have to agonize over who to support.
ha ha....... backed Gillou and you'll not have to agonize at all...................... as you said - FRENCH #1 BABY
rtgy is offline  
post #12 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,090
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

--> this is intolerable *O*







I mean it
tedlesurfeur is offline  
post #13 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Registered User
 
Truc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 17,349
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

These threads are going to be merged in no time as soon as a mod is around! :furious:
What does "Ikimasho" mean, Natsume?

Richard would be a terrible draw for Gilles to start his new season imo (unless he finally, finally manages to win, of course). Even as an underdog when he had nothing to lose he seemed to put himself so much under pressure against Ritchie, their match in Wimbledon was just painful, I've rarely seen Gilles so tense.
Truc is offline  
post #14 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
turtle-rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,609
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgy View Post
why everyone are so scared of Fran here...
Are you serious ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I mean it
I know.




Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline  
post #15 of 853 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
turtle-rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,609
                     
Re: Australian Open series 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
These threads are going to be merged in no time as soon as a mod is around! :furious:
Since you are talking about it, why don't we have our own mod in this sub-forum? I guess there's now enough activity around to warrant one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
What does "Ikimasho" mean, Natsume?
Ikimasho : "Let's go" in japanese (Anime freak stuff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Richard would be a terrible draw to start Gilles' new season imo (unless he finally, finally manages to win, of course ). Even as an underdog when he had nothing to lose he seemed to put himself so much under pressure against Ritchie, their match in Wimbledon was just painful, I've rarely seen Gilles so tense.
Gilles is now definitely another player overall. Having watched Richard's match against the unsufferable worm this morning, I'm kinda a bit less worried. :]


Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome