For those of you who are interested in this and haven't seen it, I found an interview with Andis Juska through Facebook. Andis is speaking the interview in English but the French voice over covers it up too heavy. Luckily my friend Flora agreed to translate for me. (She apologizes for any errors of the translation)
BTW this interview was from a few months ago.
-We're with Andis juska who just qualified for the semis in the singles draw.
Good evening and congrats!!
- thank you
- you just won against Jonathan Eysseric (a frenchie!) 64 63, now you're in the semis. What do you think about your match?
- I thought the 1st set was quite tight, I broke him at the beginning, then I lost games on my serve easily. I wasn't expecting that. My shoulder hurt a little since yesterday but it's getting better; I broke him again. I returned better than the previous days, I'm really getting better at that. I reckon it's one of the reasons I won today/.
- what do you think made the difference?
- On what?... Definitely the returns, I really won more points, I forced him to live on the edge. He took more risks on his 1st serve, he didn't win a lot of them. I attacked on his 2nd serves, I put pressure on him, and it worked today
- Tomorrow you'll play against another French player, Romain Jour, what can you say about him?
- I played against him three weeks ago, I lost 64 75, it was a tight match, and the difference was on two or three points. It's going to be a big match tomorrow, (Here she got confused but I believe he was saying that both him and his next opponent were in Finals recently) He plays well these days, but me too so it's going to be a big match
- Being in the semis again, do you remember 2005?
- I played there 5 years ago against Steve Darcis, I was in the semis. I had played in three sets, a great match. I really hope I'll play such a good match tomorrow
- good luck..
Link to video- http://tcbressuire.over-blog.fr/arti...-44819808.html