View Single Post
post #1614 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 01:22 AM
country flag Clay Death
Pray For Death

Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
hey CD

Murray definitely has a chance, but to be honest I think the match is in Roger's racket, the possibility of winning or losing is up to him, if Roger does his best, Murray has no chance

(I so hope I'm right, I don't want the Scot to win )

Did you watch the Tsonga-Roger match? that was a slaughter, Roger was even giving backhand smashes without looking at the ball, never faced a BP

Murray didn't look that impressive during the first set and a half against Cilic, after that he went totally on fire

fed vs tsonga match was being replayed on espn2 this afternoon. i saw a few games. i dont care to watch matches this deep in the tournament if they are that one-sided. in the past, i have been known to just tape some semis and the finals then later decided if i needed to watch them.

this particular match was a total joke. i said just yesterday that tsonga can consider himself very very lucky if he can just get 1 set while fed is napping. tsonga is a good athlete but not 1/2 the player fed is. he got his "once in a lifetime win" against fed in montreal last year while fed was taking a nap.

clay monster is almost always injured and he doesnt really have a great hard court game and even he has beaten tsonga the last 4 times they have played on hard courts.

davydenko is a total clown in slams and especially against fed and i told everybody that long before the match. but folks like Linky and some others were hell bent on believing that davydenko was going to "****" fed.

some people just fail to understand his level of play at slams. he has made 18 of last 19 slam finals. that ought to provide some clue. and he is still a world #1 last time i checked.

but just watch him lose one game or miss just one backhand and suddenly his world is coming to an end according to some federereeeeeeesians.

i agree with you. if fed just plays his game, he has the match. if murray plays a match of a lifetime and fed is a little off, it could get interesting in the 5th set.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome