- View Single Post - Groove Dude cheering thread
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 04:34 AM Thread Starter
country flag Johnny Groove
When You're On The Poster
Re: Groove Dude cheering thread

Well, kind of, but not really. I'm only 5 foot 9, so I figure I should try to get my physique to be something along the lines of Pics. I've adopted the ridiculous topspin angled forehand cross court from Nadal, albeit from the right handed side, and I've studied Djokovic mostly when trying to formulate my 2 handed backhand.

I try to spot-serve to draw a short ball and come in off of and hit a flatter forehand, but my net game is so average that I rarely volley unless its a basic gimme. The fighting spirit, mental strength, speed, and footwork of both Nadal and Ferrer I have also adopted. However, I am much more aggressive with my game than either of those guys.

Clay is my favorite surface I play mostly on hard, though, but when I get to play on clay, I really relish it, something not common with young American players. I haven't had the pleasure of playing on grass yet.

Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance.
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome