Mens Tennis Forums banner

Richie will be back! WOoooooooohhHHOOooooo!!!!!

201K views 3K replies 113 participants last post by  Puschkin 
#1 · (Edited)
So no MC for Richie :sad:

Oh well, we still have Barcelona-Rome-Estoril-Madrid to look forward to before RG!! :D

Assuming he doesn't pull out of those either :bigcry:

Get well Richie, rest up and come back healthy again :hug:

Meanwhile, here is a pic of Richie with his 2006 Gstaad trophy to get us in the mood :angel:

See less See more
#111 ·
Re: .• o°•´☆`•°o •Richie's 09 Clay Court Season- Cheering and Info Thread• o°•´☆`•°o

4-2
what's the problem!? :sad:

#113 ·
Re: .• o°•´☆`•°o •Richie's 09 Clay Court Season- Cheering and Info Thread• o°•´☆`•°o

Allez Ritchie:bounce:

#115 ·

Come on Rich! I am here now, so no excuses.

#119 ·

3-5. Allez Ritchie:bounce:

#122 ·

now his % are 55% with 1st ball and 50% with 2nd ball

#124 ·

He passed the test! good service game - now time for a choke from Jan!

Not seeing the match I would guess he's a bit stale from no match play and always after an injury you are a little scared to play full out at first until you get in the groove - but time to get in the groove Richie.

#126 ·

now we must believe in him..
6-4 Hernych..

#135 ·

now we must believe in him.
:yeah: Allez, Rich!

I can't decide who is the most frustrating player to support, Nalby, Richie or Marat?
:lol: That is indeed a demanding selection.

#128 ·

:awww:1st set gone:( He must feel a bit apprehensive about things right now,its his 1st match for a month-he'll still be feeling his way in,hope his shoulder is fine so far.

Lets see if he can pick it up in the 2nd set;)

#131 ·

Aww Richie :sobbing:

now take the next 2 sets in like 40 min...total domination!!

and Marat lost too :bigcry:

#133 ·

Paul lost also..
1-0 GasGas

#139 ·

Oh geez Tori are they your faves??
I'm such a bloody sucker aren't I.

Fortunately I am also a huge Rafa fan (and have been for years I might add, I don't jump on bandwagons) which balances it out slightly.

#136 ·

Holds serve at the beginning of set 2. Allez Ritchie:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.