- View Single Post - Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2009, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)
Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Originally Posted by tennis lover View Post
are you going on your own again? whereabouts are you going? I'm so jealous, I've still never been to Italy! Once I start getting paid it will definitely be at the top of my to-do list!
For part of it, then Renee's gonna join me You'll get there I made it a big priority two years ago and it took me that long to save and be sure I have enough to afford it I got lucky with this airfare, and renee coming will sure save a lot of money too From England it's easy to get low-cost airlines, you can do long weekends in cities for reasonable prices. 3-4 days in Rome, 3-4 days in Florence, Venice, etc. That's how I'd recommend you start Then you also only have to save a few hundred pounds at a time, too For me coming from the US, it's silly to just for a short while just b/c of how long and expensive the flights are.... you'll make it happen soon I have faith

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome