Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Guanajuato, México
Hewitt or Agassi? who and how might end the year as the Número Uno!
from ATP website
HEWITT WILL HOLD ON THE NO. 1 RANKING IF…
· Hewitt will finish No. 1 if Agassi fails to reach the semifinals.
· Hewitt will finish No.1 if he makes the final regardless of round robins results.
Hewitt will finish No. 1 if Agassi goes 2-1 in round robin play, but does not win the title - even if Hewitt goes 0-3 in round robin play.
AGASSI WILL FINISH NO. 1 IF…
· Agassi could take No.1 if he went 3-0 in round robin play and reached the final, provided Hewitt lost all three round robin matches.
· Agassi could take No.1 if he went 3-0 in round robin play and won the title, provided Hewitt did not reach the final.
· Agassi could take No. 1 if he went 2-1 in round robin play and won the title,
Last edited by Jorge; 11-11-2002 at 03:21 AM.