No there is nothing wrong.
The first score (Stancho123 vs _A_ 1-2) shows the situation at the end of day one singles when only 2 matches had been decided. Stancho123 had Schuettler.
The second score (Stancho123 vs _A_ 4-6 is the final singles result after day 2.
Stancho123 scores with Brezac, Millot and Bohli.
Although they were finished on Wednesday, Brezac and Millot count for Tuesday as they were on Tuesday's OOP
The singles match was Tuesday/Wednesday, but the doubles is Wednesday/Thursday, so only Bohli counts for your doubles, and with your 2 correct makes a total of 3.
oh yeah, i'm very sorry. of course you are right. i was wrong with herbert. i just saw the results on the tournaments homepage.
216 Doubles Ranking:
- Napoli CH, Tashkent CH QF
- Karshi CH, St. Remy CH, Trnava CH
- St. Remy CH (w/Stancho123) RU
- Istanbul CH (w/Derevko), Como CH (w/Stancho123) SF
- Karshi CH (w/jervisjames), Banja Luka CH (w/Stancho123)
Cedric-Marcel Stebe - Jan-Lennard Struff