Should have been "say". Freudian slip.
I'm going to the movies this evening? Any tips?
- Death in Venice.
- Die Fälscher (German movie)
- The Women
- Dirty Mind (Belgian movie)
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise
but the story itself is intriguing)
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio)
- Seven Pounds (with Will Smith)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Hessen Affair (Belgian/Canadian movie)
- The Duchess
- Yes Man (but that's a Jim Carrey movie
- Bedtime Stories (seemed good fun in the trailer)
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman)
- Transporter 3
- Twilight (seen that one)
- Loft (Belgian movie)
and a bunch of movies for (small) kids.