No clue why, but Yves got himself banned again. So somebody else will have to run this or at least post the final result on Sunday next week.
I won't, but here's the draw:
(1) David Ferrer (ESP) vs Simon Greul (GER)
Peter Luczak (POL) vs Frederico Gil (POR)
Marcel Granollers (ESP) vs Q
Fabio Fognini (ITA) vs (7) Igor Andreev (RUS)
(6) Albert Montañes (ESP) vs Pablo Cuevas URU)
Q vs Oscar Hernandez (ESP)
David Nalbandian (ARG) vs Potito Starace (ITA)
Daniel Gimeno Traver (ESP) vs (3) Nicolas Almagro (ESP)
(4) Juan Monaco (ARG) vs (SE) Łukasz Kubot (POL)
Richard Gasquet (FRA) vs Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG)
(WC) Carlos Moya (ESP) vs Q
(8) Horacio Zeballos (ARG) vs (WC) Gaston Gaudio (ARG)
(7) Victor Hanescu (ROM) vs (WC) Eduardo Schwank (ARG)
Daniel Koellerer (AUS) vs Q
Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) vs Marcos Daniel (BRA)
(SE) Ricardo Mello (BRA) vs (2) Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP)
Is this true ??
Then who will manage Buenos Aires & write the SF-F updates for Rotterdam ?
I can if Yves is really banned.