- View Single Post - 2009 First tournament : Doha
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 PM
country flag Hangdog
Re: 2009 First tournament : Doha

It confirms that Arnaud will play Sydney's qualies in the end of the week unless he beats Roddick and will have to stay longer in Doha.
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Yes their match have been moved on center court but i found only pics of Nestor/Zimonjic for the moment
I talked to the guy who took those pics of Nestor/Zimonjic (actually I must have talked to a half of Doha's locals interested in tennis), he says he didn't shoot the other team So I officially give up. It's just absolutely ridiculous, usually I'm able to get pictures even from some small Challengers in a remote corner which don't have a website - and this match was on a cente court of quite a big ATP event

Anyway there is one photo of Arnaud from his singles match. I guess he always has an extra bandana and an extra pair of glasses in his pocket, even despite the absence of the luggage lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg _JC10579.JPG (156.3 KB, 0 views)

"Those who are skilful and really the best ones don't have a bad luck [reasons of their falls are in themselves only]." - Ole Einar Bjørndalen, who is not just best of the best; he can do everything.

Nicolas Devilder

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome