Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rockin' Around The Clock

7K views 152 replies 4 participants last post by  Sparko1030 
#1 ·
#29 ·
see? youtube isn't that great :lol: ... thanks for all the videos girls, great songs :)

oh and I'm sorry that you had all that snow NicoFan but hey New Year is here! ;)

#30 ·
Mama Mia is great Nicofan! :bounce: I saw it when it came out and then put it very high on my Christmas wish list-and got it :lol: I haven't had a chance to watch it again-the rest of the family thinks they won't like it so I have to find some time when I am alone :( (or they complain so much it ruins it for me :sad: :ras: ) Anyway, I hadn't laughed so much at a movie in years :D.

And thanks for the all the songs-esp Sarah Mac (my fav of course ;) ) It seems most of the official videos for songs are disabled (unless they're really old) That is why I've been using videos from concerts.

:rolls: on your New Year's Eve being "amatuer night" :lol:
Kid, how were your party(ies)? Did you have a good time?

We had a nice time and watched Daughtry and David Cook on the FOX NYE show (the rest of the show was really lame though :rolleyes:) Today we took down all the Christmas decorations and its seems really drab here now :awww: but it feels good to have it all done.

#31 ·
Here is one of my current favorites. Beyonce used to bug me becuase I got tired of seeing her EVERYWHERE but she is really talented and this song is just so catchy I have finally given in and drank the kool aid :lol: No point posting it here as it is also disabled for embedding but here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

#32 ·
Lucky you getting Mamma Mia for Christmas! Very nice of the family to get it for you even though they aren't fans. :lol:

Sad to take down the Christmas decorations. :sad: I took everything down yesterday too and it looks so plain now. Red is a nice accessorizing color for rooms - if I ever have the money to redecorate, I'm going to try put some red in.

Well I have to admit Ms. Sparko that I haven't drank the kool aid for Beyonce yet. :eek: :rolls: But yes, she is talented. :yeah:

#33 ·
I don't know what is wrong with you people, why do you have to take down the christmas decorations in the first day of the year?!?! :eek: we still have the thing with the 3 Magic kings of whatever you call them so the decorations will stay at least for another 1 or 2 weeks :lol:

Well I couldn't find the video of the tv special where I saw this duet but this is the best sound version in youtube (just pictures) you can heard the great song Come fly with me by Frank Sinatra singing with Luis Miguel, here Sparko can listen a familiar song in your language and it was a great duet, I was very little when I heard it and it stayed on my mind since that time :yeah:

#34 ·
You are stronger than me Nicofan when it comes to Beyonce :lol: Her subliminal message is "I am everywhere restitance is futile" :rolls:

It is sad to take down the decorations Kid :awww: but we don't celebrate the 3 kings day and for those of us with real trees, they become a fire hazard :scared: It is so nice to have them up this time of year though-so cheery in warm when its so cold and the days so short :)

#35 ·
Big thumbs up on the Sinatra/Miguel duet Kid! :bounce:

#36 · (Edited)
My video selection for the day is another favorite of mine from the 80's-Robert Palmer in concert-roughly the about the time I saw him in concert. I still can't believe he's gone :sad:

plus Addicted to Love without the fembots :lol:

#37 ·
Kid - great song!!! :yeah: Luis Miguel and Frank sound great together. I danced around my room listening to it. :lol: I never knew what Luis Miguel looked like. He was good looking when he was younger but just like Frank didn't age very well - just like the rest of us. :tape: :lol:

Sparko - I loved Robert Palmer. :) Good ones. :yeah: I loved it in Love Actually when they did a takeoff of the video with the women.

#38 ·
I'm glad you both liked the song and well for me he still looks great NicoFan :p sometimes I don't like the pictures of his cd's but he looks very well live he is one of those persons that if you don't live him already, you'll love him when you see him live and such a great voice, I mean he is probably like our mexican Sinatra, that's why he is known as El sol de Mexico, which literally means The sun of Mexico :p

Oh well Sparko, even if we didn't celebrate the 3 kings, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't take the decorations down the next day after new year's eve :rolls:

#39 · (Edited)
Well, maybe you would keep them up anyway Kid, but after New Year's Eve, all I see when I look at our decortations is all the work to take them down and pack them up and again and I just want to get it done :lol:

My musical selections today are a couple of my families favorites-they are goofy but fun :silly: And the Weezer one is the official video but its not disabled :eek:

and the kids REALLY love this one :rolls:

#40 ·
:lol: I never saw that spaghetti cat song. :lol: That's great - no wonder the kids like it. :)

And really like Weezer - good choice! :yeah:

Here's Soul Asylum with Runaway Train. Love the band, love the song. David Pirner was an excellent musician - and for the gossip side, dated Winona Ryder for awhile. :lol:

Of course it is disabled - I don't know why I bother. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP1bKKEtHg

#41 ·
you should try with the non official videos, I mean most of the times the official videos are also posted for different members of youtube so is just a matter of keep looking and not post the one that says "official" :lol:

#43 ·
:yeah: on Soul Asylum Nicofan. I always like them too. That video always makes me sad for those kids and those like them though.

#44 ·
With a new season of American Idol coming up, I thought it would be fun to post a of few of the favorite (or most memorable :devil: ) performances from past years. Here is one for Nicofan (I know its not Kid's fav though :lol: )

#45 ·
Here's one Kid may like better ;)

#47 ·
Thanks for the 2nd post Sparko, not for the 1st one though :p :lol: ... the next time I'll post some performances of your friend Taylor :haha:

#48 ·
:scared: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

Now that is just cruel Kid :speakles: :rolls:

#51 ·
if she keeps posting videos of that lovely girl (sorry NicoFan) then I'll do it :devil: :lol:

ok a little contribution to American Idol ... the girl that should had been the winner a couple of years ago, Melinda Doolittle singing a little bit different to her usual style and I loved it :p

Have a Nice day of Bon Jovi :rocker2:

#52 ·
thumbs up to both videos :yeah: I always liked Billy's earlier music :D (later stuff not so much....)

While I do really like Jordin Sparks Kid, I loved Melinda and was shocked when she was off the show :awww:

#54 ·
:awww: I agree Kid, and the worst of it is where is Melinda now? She has not had the success of some who were voted off before their time- maybe it will come yet :rocker2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.