Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rockin' Around The Clock

7K views 152 replies 4 participants last post by  Sparko1030 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:p so if you created this thread why I just posted another comment in the other thread huh? :lol:

oh and I should be the last person to be requested to have lots of posts in any thread :eek: :rolls: ... btw there's a way to post the youtube videos directly to the board, I just can't figure it out which is the correct way ... yet :p

#3 ·
Great performers, songs and videos Nicofan! :yeah:

Kid, when you figure out how to directly post youtube videos, tell us how to do it :lol:

#4 · (Edited)
To post youtube videos you have to insert the code after the sign = in the url (in Sinatra's song is sEbgB6X6S5c) between the tags [YOUTUBE ][ /YOUTUBE] (without the space of course :p)

#8 ·
Your instructions were fine. :yeah:

And I figured something else out. There are other videos on the bottom of the screen when you hit the arrow. So even though I can't see that particular video, I can see other videos. If you move over the videos, there is one that has Nikki in the picture - also Kick Start My Heart with pixs of Nikki. What an angel he is. :angel: :haha:

#11 ·
it's not that funny, it could be dangerous :unsure: :lol:

okay here it's one, it's not my ultimate favorite but I found it out the video when I was searching for some New year's eve songs and this was one of the most popular songs when the new millenium was about to start ;) and it's also a party song :dance:

From Will Smith "Will 2K" :aparty:

#14 ·
Thanks so much for the info Fergie! :hug: I still had my (almost) 13 yr old help me :eek: but it really is pretty simple :lol:

I'm finding that most of the official videos are disabled too Nicofan :( but I did find this live version of P!nk's "Let's Get this Pary Started". I think guys will appreciate this version, hubby did anyway :rolls:

#15 ·
Just listened to the Reik video Nicofan. I don't know what the words are but I like it :yeah: :lol:

Love Will Smith Kid :cool:

#18 ·
it's nice that all of you like Will Smith, I thought that you wouldn't like him or any of his funny songs :p

My uncle always sings My Way, he sounds great, unfortunatly no youtube video for that :rolls:

#19 ·
I love "Happy Feet" and the Robin Willams penquin character Nicofan :lol:

Kid, you will have to make a video of your uncle and put it on youtube ;)

#20 ·
OK, what I really wanted was Prince's Party Like its 1999 but it seems Prince has taken most of his songs off youtube or silenced the music on the videos :( . I did find this one from an awards show in the 80's-it not 1999 but check out the costumes and hair styles :eek: Gotta love the 80's :lol: .

#21 ·
I love it!!! Prince is unique that's for sure. Not surprised either that he's had Youtube take down all his videos. All the other artists are smart enough to know that's a good way to sell CDs but not Prince. :lol:

Okay my pick for the day. One of my favorite bands - Van Halen - singing my favorite song by them: Jump! David Lee.... :lol:

#22 ·
ooh the 80's when men used to have more hair than women :rolls:

btw since I probably won't be online later since now have a Happy New Year's eve :hug: .... have a great night partying all night long receiving the new year :bounce:

#23 ·
You have a great night partying too! :aparty:

Sadly, I won't be partying tonight because we are having a snowstorm here today and I don't like driving in the snow. :eek: Didn't have big plans anyway - just was going over to a relative's house.

#24 · (Edited)
:awww: sorry you've got crappy weather and driving conditions Nicofan. I hope you're able to have a good New Year's Eve anyway (and its getting close in eastern time zone :lol: ) And I hope you're having a good time too Kid at your celebration :aparty:

Love "Jump" Nicofan-boy does that bring back memories :banana: Here is another 80's memory-I was more of a Simon LeBon and British wave fan :dance::

#25 ·
A huge thumbs up for Duran Duran! :yeah:

I didn't mind that I couldn't go out on New Year's Eve. I've always considered it amateur's night. ;) :lol:

I watched Mamma Mia which I loved. :lol: Meryl Streep was awesome, and just seeing Colin Firth and Pierce Brosnan in 70s outfits at the end was worth it. :lol:

So here's some Abba!

Dancing Queen:

Mamma Mia:

Waterloo:

And the Winner Takes All from the movie:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.