Mens Tennis Forums banner

Ferrer Video o DVD matches

51K views 441 replies 41 participants last post by  Dead Net Cord 
#1 ·
Alguien tiene grabada la final de Bucarest 2002 entre Ferrer y Acasuso?

#76 ·
Really, really sweet :hearts: Thanks so much for posting, Doris :hug:

So cute how he pronounces some things ;)

#79 ·

Ok ferrer is in it for literally about 3 seconds...but they are the most adorably awkward 3 seconds :lol:
some players can do these things and completly carry them off *coughnovakinhisunderwearcough* David however...is way to shy and humble for something like this...bless:angel:

#81 ·
What a great story about David! I like him even better now. Oh, poor David-getting locked up in a broom closet. That's awful! He is a tough customer on court, but a sweet man off court. He is a great player, a good friend and a nice guy. As I am smaller than average myself, David Ferrer is an inspiration to me, as he should be to anyone who was told they could never do anything and then went out and did it.

Vamos, David!

#82 ·
Poor honey - is it that he can't say no if asked to do these things? :shrug: He seemed more at ease with the Caroche clothing campaign he did in 2008 (some of the clothes were a bit dodgy to my taste though)

Talking of videos I found this video on You Tube... David promotes Swimming Pools...:rolleyes: (but looks very good actually in one!!!):devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVe_Iag6aSo&feature=related

Attachments

#87 · (Edited)
Hmmm, so that's 3 academies in the Communitat Valenciana alone: this one of David's in Javea, Juan Carlos's Equelite and TenisVal in Valencia (where David practices or certainly used to) - no wonder they have an Armarda!

I'd be interested to know if Javi F also still runs the CT de los Pinos in Javea. I suppose the emphasis is different: one's an academy, the other is a club for amateur players, so no reason why he can't wear both hats...

Fascinating news anyway: here are a couple more links for info:

http://www.impersport.com/noticias/88-la-academia-de-tenis-ferrer-abre-sus-puertas-en-xabia.html

http://escuelatenisferrer.com/index.php?pagina=home

I wonder if this will be what David does after retiring from the tour (a long time in the future hopefully): bringing on young hopefuls like Raonic.

And David Ferrer can sell me a swimming pool any day - especially if he demonstrates the features ;)

#88 ·
Thanks for those links Carol. So his Academy started up last October and is actually part of the Club de Tenis Xabia. He followed that momentous academy opening with a win in the Valencia tournament! What a busy, exciting time for him. Glad to see his Academy is offering scholarships for kids for training in Spain and in the US. He's learned a lot from Juan Carlos and it helps that he does a fair amount of reading himself. I read somewhere (his forum?) that one of the last books he read was "Maurinho versus Guardiola", a book not only about football coaching but about business and leadership practices. I'm telling you (as you already know) that there's more to this guy than just his looks and his athleticism. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.