Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Davis Cup: Semi-Finals
DTT Davis Cup Rules:
TO BE COMPLETED
- each team is made of 2 to 4 players with 1 captain (by default, the highest ranked in Singles DTT by default)
- one DTT Davis Cup match will be 5 matches: 4 singles and 1 doubles. At least one member of each team needs to play one match.
- for a team with 2 players, players A and B play Singles and doubles.
- for a team with 3 players, player A plays 2 Singles and 1 doubles, player B plays 2 singles, player C plays 1 Doubles.
- for a team with 4 players, players A and B play 2 Singles, players C and D play 1 Doubles.
Winner is the one that wins 3 of these 5 DTT matches and is qualified for DTT Davis Cup Semi-Final.
TT Singles Year-End Rankings:
2012: 98 (W: Bucharest)
2010: 34 (W: Memphis)
Last edited by trucul; 09-02-2008 at 08:32 PM.