Mens Tennis Forums banner

Hrbaty def Srichaphan 7-6 6-3 6-3

478 views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  nate_my_love 
#1 ·
Paradorn :rolleyes: He got broken way too many times.

#6 ·
Good stuff Dominik.

#10 ·
YES Dominik... sooo pleased to see that result... a player who doesnt always get the results he should, and Paradorns tennis really bores and annoys me now - go DH!all the way

#11 ·
Way to take care of business Dominik. The match was a lot closer than it should have been frankly, a few times after breaking Paradorn, Hrbaty lost his serve the next game; luckily it didn't happen too much.

Hats off to Rochus, but you should be able to win this next match.

#12 ·
Here's a picture for Hrbaty fan ---> Dominik played an exhibition tourney in Roehampton, London the weekend before Wimbledon: He played JMG and Andrew Murray, a Brit Junior. As There were under 1,000 people there, I would consider my shot an exclusive :p

#13 ·
email me anyone if you want a bigger & full version of the photo..

#15 ·
ae_wowww_isback said:
Here's a picture for Hrbaty fan ---> Dominik played an exhibition tourney in Roehampton, London the weekend before Wimbledon: He played JMG and Andrew Murray, a Brit Junior. As There were under 1,000 people there, I would consider my shot an exclusive :p
Thank you for the pic :hearts: Dominik is so handsome :angel:

Reactions: joeb_uk
#17 ·
hehe no probs guys.

#18 ·
Hrbaty :yeah:

#19 ·
Well done Dominik! First time in the 4th round of a Slam for a while, and a great chance to get to the QF. I'll be disappointed if he doesnt beat Ollie next, and a good chance against Kiefer in the QF too. But you cant look too far ahead with someone like Hrbaty :rolleyes:

Awesome return DTL to take match point too :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.