Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Juanqui fans united" chat thread

121K views 2K replies 113 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Every sub-forum on this forum has a chat thread so there is a big need for it in the JC area, especially now that we are a lot of fans here. This should be a place for fans to know themselves better (not only concerning thair names but also their likes and all that stuff) y'know, like a chat thread :D ! I'm sure u got the point! Now I'm off cos I gotta go to the gym! :sport:

#253 ·
Spreading reputation around means you must rep other people before you can rep the same person again

Reactions: Iza
#254 ·
landout, Joyce thanks :kiss:
Joyce, i took many pics there. if u really want to i can upload them here as soon as i scan them. of course, they don't show the real picture (the colors really r brighter and more interesting) but it's still beautiful.
good luck in school!! :wavey: we'll miss u too!

#256 ·
yeah, you have to rep 20 other people i think before you can rep normally again

#261 ·
yeah, i usually good-rep the juanqui fans more then others, if somebody says something good about juanqui i goodrep them

#265 ·
:eek: wow, what a shock! Petrova beat JuJu 6-3 6-2. :speakles:
i think JuJu will lose her 1st spot in the rankings

#268 ·
Yeah, Justine's loss was quite unexpected... but nearly all my faves in the tourny are already eliminated ....

#269 ·
Iza said:
:eek: wow, what a shock! Petrova beat JuJu 6-3 6-2. :speakles:
i think JuJu will lose her 1st spot in the rankings
Well i kinda expected her to lose, but i was expecting to lose in the QF against Kuztensova not Petrova :eek:

She is definately losing no1, but it could be either Davenport or Mauresmo getting to number 1. I would love to see Momo win it, but only if she wins this slam, but Lindsay is cool too so i'm not too worried ;)

#275 ·
Crazy_Fool said:
Yep, Momo lost, by why am i surprised :rolleyes:

She always seems to manage to choke away every chance given to her. Elena was amazing though, all credit to her, she showed the more desire, heart and guts.

I'm going for Lindsay as well now!!! Go Lindsay :D
First Juju and later Momo. Seriously, she chokes at the right moment.

I'm for Lindsay too, now that Serena is also out :banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.