Mens Tennis Forums banner

~* HoT PiX Of MaRiBeL*~ It's NOT creepy! (Okay, it's a little creepy)

108K views 172 replies 54 participants last post by  nona 
#1 ·
pcitures of nadal sister anyone?

just curious, i think i saw her at the end of last year in the tv and she looked pretty hot, but i dont know if it was her
so plz post some pics

#73 ·
many of you said Maribel looks very much alike with Rafa, but sorry i don't find much similiarities between them, especially one is light in skin, and one is very dark, its funny that its the same for their parents, the dad very dark skin, while the mum light skin, the dad has black hairs and the mum has blone hairs :confused:

#75 ·
I think they look alike. And though they do have a slight difference in complexion, Rafa was not born that dark. It's called a tan. Get a gander at his feet sometime when he hasn't had a chance to correct those pesky tennis player tan lines. The contrast is stark to say the least.

#79 ·
My VB-searching skills are sadly deficient, so it may be a while before I unearth some really good Maribel pictures (if, in fact, there are any left). I had to scrape the barrel to find this one, but barrel-scraped Maribel is better than no Maribel, right? :D That's her above Rafa's right shoulder. She looks decidedly nonplussed, if you ask me.

#80 ·
thanks, Maribel looks emotionless most of the time :eek:

#86 ·
thank you lara for the lovely video, the first time i saw rafa's grandpa, he doesn't look like rafa too much? coz he has light skin while rafa has dark skin, i think he is much alike with rafa's sister coz looks strict and serious for me :p

#88 ·
thank you so much the biscuit :wavey:

This post has been deleted
#94 ·
And I know Andy's never going to be Mr. ATP Tour but I like the kid; I think he's got talent and off-court he seems to be quite witty and relaxed AND not as grumpy as he used to be. :shrug:
No, he's all right. I have nothing against him. I'd support him more if he still had Brad Gilbert as his coach, but I still enjoy watching Andy every once in a while. :D

#97 ·
Yeah, she technically has bangs, but she so rarely wears them the way I would prefer. That's why I always try to write "proper bangs." However, I will grant you that the distinction is ill-defined and, well, irrelevant, since my preference means absolutely nothing. And for the umpteenth time, my eyes are lazy--you know this.

EDIT: I will further admit that her bangs looked a lot better in that photo where the whole family is celebrating Rafa's Wimbledon trophy. I guess I'll call off that petition after all. :eek:

#100 ·
is this horrible dog in your signature for real, I-Mac? :unsure::scared::bolt:

#117 ·
both ladies wore sexy outfit, but a bit too sexy for rafa's mum, transparent, and showed her not firm but falling papayas :eek:

#105 ·
No, I was watching some Rafa vids and decided to be nice and cap a 3-second Maribel segment in one of them because all talk and no pics (or pics which make one feel like a pedophile when looking at them considering the thread title) make this a very sad and slightly disturbing thread. :sad:

#106 ·
If I'm honest, I only like Maribel because she's a mascot for Rafa. She's recently developed her own willowy and enigmatic charm over the last year or so, but there's nothing remotely lascivious about the way I feel about her--at all. :p (For example, there are a lot of female tennis players who are way more attractive.) You are right to use discretion in posting pictures. That's never a bad thing. I would hate for this thread to inadvertently become the Underage Pictures of Maribelita Emporium. That would be...ghastly. :eek:

#109 ·
Thanks. :) I just went and looked at VB. I found a picture posted in the "Rafa's GF" threrad taken by a fan of Rafa's "box." (Is that the one you're talking about?) Maribel was indeed there. It doesn't seem right to post the picture without asking that particular VB member for permission. I think this is different from the other "private pictures" because here we can identify the photographer/publisher of the picture. Well, that's how I justify it anyway. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.