Mens Tennis Forums banner

MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

21K views 250 replies 130 participants last post by  canbera 
#1 ·
Yes, there is a thread on GM for the what are the players favourite football teams.

This thread is for the MTF posters and which team or teams are their favourite ones. Well coming from a small country like myself and not having a great league, there is the team you support at home and then follow a major league and there are people like that around.

Yes, it's the global football played with the feet, not Aussie Rules, rugby, gridiron or other impostors that call their game football.

It doesn't matter where they are from, whether they win or lose. If possible state your earliest memory of following this team, whether good, bad or clownish.

Reactions: rosespower
#215 ·
not a big football fan, but I used to be a fangirl of Lazio in 90's and early 00's. I simly addored their blue jerseys :hearts: However later I became a fan of Roma volleyball team and my love for Lazio went down a bit. :D Even though in terms of football I will always cheer for Lazio over Roma :rocker2:

I will hate Ajax and Milan for the rest of my life :(

#219 ·
recently became a big fan of FK Dudovica. it is a club from a a village with the same name in central Serbia. my friend from the army plays there. you can find it on wikimapia, but only if you zoom in REAL closely. the village is mainly in fruit industry, but even that is slowing down so many jobless folk in there. luckily they have their local FK to root for which - thanks to my pal, who plays SS position - is doing REAL well in the local league. league as the one you cant foll out of, but that doesnt matter to proud folk of Dudovica. and the local darby! oh my. everyone gets so excited about it.

#226 ·
Re: What's your favourite football team?

San Lorenzo and it's not even close.

But from Europe, I support Real Madrid, Milan and Chelsea.

Still... I have no bad feelings for any other european club, I think this Barcelona is the best team we'd ever watch, like Juventus and Inter so much, and almost all the premier league.

I do have bad feelings for some argentinian clubs :lol:

#230 ·

:p

#232 ·
#231 ·

:worship::worship::worship:

#233 ·

They got sick and tired of the theatrics in the English Princess League (EPL) and decided to drop down a division to play in the proper Championship.

Reactions: abraxas21
#236 ·

Friburguense Atlético Clube, Brazil.

No favorites in Europe.

#237 ·
Man City, Celtic, Barca.

Followed Man City since 2001 - we've gone from relegation candidates to being disappointed with being 2nd in the space of a few years :)
Celtic because they're Irish!
Barca since the Ronaldinho "era".

#243 ·

#245 ·
Proud of being a Barça supporter since I was born, this club runs in our veins.

#246 ·
First love. :hearts: [since forever, started watching football when I was little. I'm from 1987 so I started supporting them when Abelardo/Sergi/Guardiola/Ferrer/de la Peña and others were around.]

Second love. [since 1996, was too young to witness the EC1 win in 1995 but my heart was broken the next year when Ajax lost the final against DelPiero/Ravenelli's Juve.]

Plus there are some more teams who get my sympathy but I watch the matches of Barça/Ajax whenever I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.