MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Manager Game: Rocking Rackets
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
country flag vdeboer

New Manager Game: Rocking Rackets

Hi, I've recently released Rocking Rackets, a new online tennis manager game. It seems ok to advertise new games here so I guess I can give it a go

Rocking Rackets is a brand new Online Tennis Manager Game, aiming to improve any existing game in its genre. The players take the roles of managers, guiding multiple players that work their way up from amateur tournaments through futures and challengers to grand slams while they work their way up the ranking list. Follow match scoring live while players compete in singles or with a partner in doubles. The most successful players of each country can also be called up for the national team. When tennis players have busy schedule they get tired and are defeated more easily. Eventually players also grow old, simulating the natural rise and decline of great talents. Managers have to keep looking for new talents to stay high in the ranking.

Rocking Rackets is a very dynamic game in which players you have to keep proving themselves to stay high. Though it pays off to be a long time player, new players need only a relatively short startup time before they can compete on equal terms with the veterans. Different servers provide different game speeds to accommodate both the real addicts and the players who prefer to log in only now and then.

try it out on

www.rockingrackets.com

Last edited by vdeboer; 06-16-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: changed title

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome