Boxers or Briefs - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 03:17 PM
F***ing have it
 
alfonsojose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Barranquilla (COL)
Age: 41
Posts: 16,907
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

I know, but still sounds small Free Moby Dick sounds quite bigger and better and it's a whale (not exactly, cachalote in spanish but )

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another" .. Madonna

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 57
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
i would like to note that it is not so much the topic of the thread that bothers me, but the inevitable pointless picture of andy's crotch that shows up in every thread that it can possibly be connected to. it doesn't take very long to look at rflam's post history and realise that s/he has never made a single tennis related post. posters like rflam are the ones that give andy fans a bad name and make others think that we are all a bunch of teenyboppers that only like andy because we saw him in cosmogirl and we think he is "so hot", and threads like this one are fodder for said posters and reinforcement for said stereotype. now don't get me wrong, i am not denying that andy is attractive, but that specific picture is not. and considering that this opinion is coming from myself, a person who doesn't claim to know nearly as much about the sport as many posters, i believe it is highly likely that there are several people who agree with me.
edit: also, to counter the inevitable comment about my avatar, marat fans don't have to deal with the same junk that the andy fans do. this might be because andy is american, i'm not really sure. my overall point is that we would all be better off if we didn't give the andy-fan critics any more material than they already have.
You must have precious liitle to do or a very boring life if you have the time to research my posts.
rflam is offline  
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Registered User
 
superpinkone37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Southern California
Age: 27
Posts: 7,683
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

uhhh its not hard to notice that whenever that picture comes up in a thread that your name is attatched to it
superpinkone37 is offline  
post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 08:37 PM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflam
You must have precious liitle to do or a very boring life if you have the time to research my posts.
You must have precious little to do or a very boring life if you have the time to find and post pictures of people's crotches on a message board.

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 12:24 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 57
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
You must have precious little to do or a very boring life if you have the time to find and post pictures of people's crotches on a message board.
Aren't we all testy tonight, must be a full moon or Halloween.
rflam is offline  
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 02:22 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Havok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Montreal
Age: 30
Posts: 9,460
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Gotta love them trolls.

Andy Roddick.Fernando Verdasco.Richard Gasquet.Tommy Haas





Havok is offline  
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Registered User
 
MisterQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 17,115
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflam
Aren't we all testy tonight, must be a full moon or Halloween.
Everyone gets a little teste in these threads.

Last of the moon-and-volley specialists.

I believe in luck. How else can you explain the success of those you don't like? ---Jean Cocteau
MisterQ is offline  
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 02:57 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs



:groan:

star is offline  
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 03:24 AM
Registered User
 
MisterQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 17,115
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs


Last of the moon-and-volley specialists.

I believe in luck. How else can you explain the success of those you don't like? ---Jean Cocteau
MisterQ is offline  
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:00 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,134
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
i would like to note that it is not so much the topic of the thread that bothers me, but the inevitable pointless picture of andy's crotch that shows up in every thread that it can possibly be connected to. it doesn't take very long to look at rflam's post history and realise that s/he has never made a single tennis related post. posters like rflam are the ones that give andy fans a bad name and make others think that we are all a bunch of teenyboppers that only like andy because we saw him in cosmogirl and we think he is "so hot", and threads like this one are fodder for said posters and reinforcement for said stereotype. now don't get me wrong, i am not denying that andy is attractive, but that specific picture is not. and considering that this opinion is coming from myself, a person who doesn't claim to know nearly as much about the sport as many posters, i believe it is highly likely that there are several people who agree with me.
edit: also, to counter the inevitable comment about my avatar, marat fans don't have to deal with the same junk that the andy fans do. this might be because andy is american, i'm not really sure. my overall point is that we would all be better off if we didn't give the andy-fan critics any more material than they already have.

WHO ARE YOU?!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:11 AM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
WHO ARE YOU?!!?
huh?

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,134
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

who is AM&A??

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:14 AM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Amanda.... formerly breakdancingfish....Have you been living under a rock fumigator?????

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:15 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,134
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Is that a trick question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:21 AM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Boxers or Briefs

Is what a trick question? Would I trick you, Fumigator? *bats eyelashes*

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome