Players that Andy Owns.... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 06:21 PM
Registered User
 
superpinkone37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Southern California
Age: 27
Posts: 7,683
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

lol yeah....that three setter was enough
superpinkone37 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,139
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Tommy is owned by Andy...7 and 0 against Robredo, and no sets have been lost yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #48 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Registered User
 
Éowyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: rohan
Age: 35
Posts: 11,452
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

poor fella lols thats like 19 sets now!

Good Luck to my boys
~~Robby~Mario~Mardy~Richard~Rafa~~
~Paul-Henri~Tommy H~Xavi~James~Guille~GGL~
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline  
post #49 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 07:49 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 268
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Is Tommy trying to compete with Malisse?
Chrisie is offline  
post #50 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Tommy might beat Malisse. At least Xman has made some of their matches a little close

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #51 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Registered User
 
superpinkone37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Southern California
Age: 27
Posts: 7,683
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
Tommy might beat Malisse. At least Xman has made some of their matches a little close
awww its kinda sad when someone plays someone so many times and it isnt even close.....but i know how that feels lol. i finally got four games on the girl i havent been able to beat yay for me im getting closer
superpinkone37 is offline  
post #52 of 92 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,139
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

lol, maybe there will be a tommy vs. x-man showdown to decide the ultimate Roddick bitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #53 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 7,266
                     
Talking Re: Players that Andy Owns....

He owns the Spanish Armada
Spanish Armada = Moya,Verdasco,Ferrero,Nadal,Robredo,Lopez,Corretja ,Costa,Sanchez ,Vicente.
Andy Roddick leads 19 Victories to Only 3 Defeats!
His only defeats came at the hands of Albert Costa, Rafael Nadal and Carlos Moya
I declare Andy Roddick.....owner of the Spanish Armada!

There an only be One Nadal
Quote:
Nadal, Roddick, Tsonga, Del Potro & Safin
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline  
post #54 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,139
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

well on hc there is ownership..lol write Andy a deed to their game. On clay..lol..Andy could be owned by my grandma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #55 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Registered User
 
missroddickfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 237
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS
He owns the Spanish Armada
Spanish Armada = Moya,Verdasco,Ferrero,Nadal,Robredo,Lopez,Corretja ,Costa,Sanchez ,Vicente.
Andy Roddick leads 19 Victories to Only 3 Defeats!
His only defeats came at the hands of Albert Costa, Rafael Nadal and Carlos Moya
I declare Andy Roddick.....owner of the Spanish Armada!
lol!
the spanish armada has no chance with andy
missroddickfan is offline  
post #56 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Registered User
 
missroddickfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 237
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
On clay..lol..Andy could be owned by my grandma.
lol but.... it's better to think what pllayers andy owns only on hard...... beh, he can improve his clay game...... lol
missroddickfan is offline  
post #57 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 7,266
                     
Wink Re: Players that Andy Owns....

OK...Now that the ownership of the Spanish Armada has been Aquired ...........lets plan how to claim the ownership of The Federer Express

A 8-1 deficeit is something we need to transform into a 16-8 lead (not impossible but far too optimistic )

There an only be One Nadal
Quote:
Nadal, Roddick, Tsonga, Del Potro & Safin
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

Last edited by Black Adam; 12-28-2004 at 05:34 PM.
Black Adam is offline  
post #58 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prague
Posts: 4,817
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
Andy could be owned by my grandma.
Jennay is offline  
post #59 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 13,139
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS
OK...Now that the ownership of the Spanish Armada has been Aquired ...........lets plan how to claim the ownership of The Federer Express

A 8-1 deficeit is something we need to transform into a 16-8 lead (not impossible but far too optimistic )
Well I think Andy could have ownership of Roger if say....Roger decided to play lefty...or maybe Roger decided to play in a wheel chair or sumtin...haha..Andy's record against him will improve but typically good players don't own other good players..check Andy's records with Marat, Henman, Andre, Hewitt...etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Anyone who says any player has no chance against Dolgopolov is clearly trolling.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline  
post #60 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
Well I think Andy could have ownership of Roger if say....Roger decided to play lefty...or maybe Roger decided to play in a wheel chair or sumtin...haha..Andy's record against him will improve but typically good players don't own other good players..check Andy's records with Marat, Henman, Andre, Hewitt...etc..
but i think andy more than anything will be hoping for more a draw? hehe, i think he'd be happy with an 9-8 lead, though from what i know of im an 8-8 draw wouldnt do for him!

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome