The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 05:02 AM Thread Starter
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:



It was the best worst soap opera ever.
jeahhh! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Registered User
 
andyroxmysox12191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Jersayy (:
Posts: 7,735
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

4 sRsLe3

andyroxmysox12191 is offline  
post #168 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
3dI7: @iM33 7h@nK y0u 70o!!11!
Oh my goodness. An Edit in Teeny. I have found a new level of love for Teeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
yAY!!<3 <3 lOlZZzz

I can't really teeny that well today it seems like to much effort right now.
1fz u iZ f1Nd1nGg i7 h@rd3eR d£n m@yyB uR br@1Nn iZ g£tTinG b1GgER ageN?! r3SisT, @1mE3!121!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
Oh good! My life's goal of shrinking my brain to the size of a pea is nearly complete

I should venture into AR forums for some real teeny talk, like research. Then we can mock them.

I'll do it when I find my helmet, it's treacherous in those parts and I wouldn't want some of their stupidity crawling into my brain and dying there.
You are fantastic. And you must be rewarded for your efforts, i agree with Aimee. Maybe a teeny filter would suffice? This would filter out the real teenies and only let us cool ones through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
Sarah I wasn't sure where to put it but I knew it had to be in here somewhere so i figured the first post would be the best,because that way it can't get lost.
The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread
I am honoured! d1z iZ d@ b3ZtT m0m£nTt ev@!11221!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post
yOuiuU aLL iZ cRaZeee
We pride ourselves on being 100% crazy. I think it shows. But i thinkkkkk you just joined it d:

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
post #169 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered User
 
meenyminymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Through the wormhole
Posts: 3,744
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post

Your so brave for going in there Like a hero, I feel like we need to give you some sort of an award or something. just let us come up with one first.

I should really use the buddy system when I go in there, so that someone can carry my body back if I get hit by a stray bullet of teeny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
Oh my goodness. An Edit in Teeny. I have found a new level of love for Teeny


Quote:
You are fantastic. And you must be rewarded for your efforts, i agree with Aimee. Maybe a teeny filter would suffice? This would filter out the real teenies and only let us cool ones through
Aww *blush*. If you guys can figure out a way to filter teenies then I can give back by sending some Club Roddick love over (in the form of pictures of course).

You know I'd share if I wasn't afraid of getting in trouble . That's what pm's are for

OMG pIc7uR3s 4r0m @nDy'5 p@r7y!!!!111!!!1!one! i7Zz LiK3 b3iNg 7H3r3 70o H3ZZ Zo H@W7!!!!!
meenyminymo is offline  
post #170 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post
4 sRsLe3
Huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
Oh my goodness. An Edit in Teeny. I have found a new level of love for Teeny

Monica wins.

Quote:
1fz u iZ f1Nd1nGg i7 h@rd3eR d£n m@yyB uR br@1Nn iZ g£tTinG b1GgER ageN?! r3SisT, @1mE3!121!!
1zZ w1lL 7Ry mY b3St7!11



Quote:
You are fantastic. And you must be rewarded for your efforts, i agree with Aimee. Maybe a teeny filter would suffice? This would filter out the real teenies and only let us cool ones through


I am honoured! d1z iZ d@ b3ZtT m0m£nTt ev@!11221!!!


We pride ourselves on being 100% crazy. I think it shows. But i thinkkkkk you just joined it d:
Is there such thing as a teeny filter?
I was thinking a medal or award or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
I should really use the buddy system when I go in there, so that someone can carry my body back if I get hit by a stray bullet of teeny.
Oh you should.




Quote:
Aww *blush*. If you guys can figure out a way to filter teenies then I can give back by sending some Club Roddick love over (in the form of pictures of course).

You know I'd share if I wasn't afraid of getting in trouble . That's what pm's are for

OMG pIc7uR3s 4r0m @nDy'5 p@r7y!!!!111!!!1!one! i7Zz LiK3 b3iNg 7H3r3 70o H3ZZ Zo H@W7!!!!!
I will try to use my neurosurgeon smarts to figure something out.
of course.


7h@tzZ i5Zz s0o0 c00L!1132 @nD h3zZz t0T@lLy i5zZZ <333 l(o)LzZZ!11
jeahhh! is offline  
post #171 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
Aww *blush*. If you guys can figure out a way to filter teenies then I can give back by sending some Club Roddick love over (in the form of pictures of course).

You know I'd share if I wasn't afraid of getting in trouble . That's what pm's are for

OMG pIc7uR3s 4r0m @nDy'5 p@r7y!!!!111!!!1!one! i7Zz LiK3 b3iNg 7H3r3 70o H3ZZ Zo H@W7!!!!!
@nDyzZ p@rTy?!121321! d@t7 iZ lyK mY dR3£aMZzzz!!!12212311!!!

Mon, you are fearless. I commend thee! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
Is there such thing as a teeny filter?
I was thinking a medal or award or something.
If the teeny filter wasn't very advanced, we'd probably get filtered out too now (our teeny level is ever rising ) i suppose it is our enemy. None of the g00Dn3SsS would get through

Maybe we should just stick to a medal

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
post #172 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Aimee! I just realised i'm in your sig In the first post AND sig, my teeny heart is 5oOo h@pPyyyYYy!!11211!

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
post #173 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
@nDyzZ p@rTy?!121321! d@t7 iZ lyK mY dR3£aMZzzz!!!12212311!!!

Mon, you are fearless. I commend thee! (:


If the teeny filter wasn't very advanced, we'd probably get filtered out too now (our teeny level is ever rising ) i suppose it is our enemy. None of the g00Dn3SsS would get through

Maybe we should just stick to a medal
True

we have to come up with a medal and a name for the award. *starts thinking*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
Aimee! I just realised i'm in your sig In the first post AND sig, my teeny heart is 5oOo h@pPyyyYYy!!11211!
Yes you are! I had to do it the quote was just to good.

1zZ gL@d 1 m@d3E y0uR hEaR7 h@pPY!11<33
jeahhh! is offline  
post #174 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
True

we have to come up with a medal and a name for the award. *starts thinking*
I would suggest a name but being so tired, the suggestions could be devastatingly bad Although having just seen the Gimelstob video, the funny, the bravery of talking to Henin about prize money, sassing Federer and the greatness of the de-panting, the Gimelstobian Award sounds good to me We could call it a Gimmy!

Quote:
Yes you are! I had to do it the quote was just to good.

1zZ gL@d 1 m@d3E y0uR hEaR7 h@pPY!11<33
d1s 7hRr3aD @ndD aLl mYy c0-7£3nIes m@keE mE 4Ev@aaA h@pPYyY!11!"21!

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
post #175 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
I would suggest a name but being so tired, the suggestions could be devastatingly bad Although having just seen the Gimelstob video, the funny, the bravery of talking to Henin about prize money, sassing Federer and the greatness of the de-panting, the Gimelstobian Award sounds good to me We could call it a Gimmy!


d1s 7hRr3aD @ndD aLl mYy c0-7£3nIes m@keE mE 4Ev@aaA h@pPYyY!11!"21!
Oh okay I like that. That video was gold. it should become like our official thread video.
Mon will be getting the award so maybe she should get some input?


y@YZzZZ!!121
jeahhh! is offline  
post #176 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
Oh okay I like that. That video was gold. it should become like our official thread video.
Mon will be getting the award so maybe she should get some input?


y@YZzZZ!!121
Gimelstob instantly became my hero, the guy is really naturally funny He should also become our official mascot. g1MmY aNdD t3£nYs 4 lYfF!!1221!

Yeah, she should (: Since it's a teeny award we could call it '!!!!!!' That's what we spend our whole time in here doing

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
post #177 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

*adds video to first post*

I like that.
g1mMY @NdD t3£nYs 4 lYfF3!

we could
jeahhh! is offline  
post #178 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Registered User
 
MissFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Deb and Re |:
Age: 28
Posts: 13,183
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
*adds video to first post*

I like that.
g1mMY @NdD t3£nYs 4 lYfF3!

we could
That first post is shaping up to be a total WINNAH. I don't see how anyone could look at it and not want to join us!

73£nYz @nD gi1MmYy m@kEeE a b3aUt1fUlL coUplEeE 0f fUnNy wE3iRdoZzzZ!111211 l0LzZzzzZ <3333333

Mon can have the deciding say. She is, after all, the queen of bravery! She is like battle commander of the Teenys

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.


I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline  
post #179 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
That first post is shaping up to be a total WINNAH. I don't see how anyone could look at it and not want to join us!

73£nYz @nD gi1MmYy m@kEeE a b3aUt1fUlL coUplEeE 0f fUnNy wE3iRdoZzzZ!111211 l0LzZzzzZ <3333333

Mon can have the deciding say. She is, after all, the queen of bravery! She is like battle commander of the Teenys
I know it totally is.
They would have to be idiots not to join us.
y3zZZ 7h3Y do0o0!!1

Yes she can. Dude she is

it's because she is a bad ass ninja spy

EDIT-or 3dI7-So far this is how I have the medal . Suggestions please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giMmYy.JPG (14.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by jeahhh!; 09-09-2007 at 06:20 PM.
jeahhh! is offline  
post #180 of 751 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered User
 
meenyminymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Through the wormhole
Posts: 3,744
                     
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post

Monica wins.

I will try to use my neurosurgeon smarts to figure something out.
of course.


7h@tzZ i5Zz s0o0 c00L!1132 @nD h3zZz t0T@lLy i5zZZ <333 l(o)LzZZ!11
Heck yes, I wouldn't be nearly as awesome a ninja without my super-smart sidekick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post

Mon can have the deciding say. She is, after all, the queen of bravery! She is like battle commander of the Teenys
I'm so flattered! I totally want a Gimmy, that sounds awesome! He's the ultimate Teeny hero, that's what we could all be if we had a microphone and a career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
Yes she can. Dude she is

it's because she is a bad ass ninja spy

EDIT-or 3dI7-So far this is how I have the medal . Suggestions please
Omg I love you guys. That medal

I feel so honored.
meenyminymo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome