Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido :D) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:10 AM
Registered User
 
merce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Caracas
Posts: 5,985
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta View Post
Merce you ar elearning a lot in our portuguese chat thread, I'm so proud of you
i have good teachers

"True friendship comes when the
silence between 2 persons is pleasant"


"(I + G) - (O + C) = A"




proud to be a psichogroupie
merce is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 28
Posts: 29,504
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Eu amo o ... porque ele é bonito.
Tytta!. is offline  
post #33 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Registered User
 
merce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Caracas
Posts: 5,985
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta View Post
It'd be Eu amo a Renata porque ela é bonita

(almost correct, Merce )


ela = she

"True friendship comes when the
silence between 2 persons is pleasant"


"(I + G) - (O + C) = A"




proud to be a psichogroupie
merce is offline  
post #34 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:17 AM
_._._._._._
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 72,524
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
obrigada

how do i say to adam "since it's after midnight where you are, i'll see you in a week!!!"



How do you say 'I look forward to it'
adee-gee is offline  
post #35 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Registered User
 
tennis lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 9,405
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledodo View Post
How do you say 'I look forward to it'

______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline  
post #36 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:19 AM
_._._._._._
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 72,524
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

How do you say "I'm going to bed but I just wanted to say 'Eu amo a Renata porque ela é bonita' before I go"
adee-gee is offline  
post #37 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:33 AM
Registered User
 
andyroxmysox12191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Jersayy (:
Posts: 7,735
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido



How do you say, Renata, I can't believe you made this thread?

andyroxmysox12191 is offline  
post #38 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Registered User
 
liptea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Carlos Moya's heart. Possibly also his pants.
Posts: 4,176
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post


How do you say, Renata, I can't believe you made this thread?
i don't know, but i think she made it so that i would stop saying idiot things in portugues.

well renata sorry. nao falo portugues. yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
If I want to write something on any thread then I'll do it on my own time
liptea is offline  
post #39 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
surfpinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11,307
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

miss renata *raises hand* MISS RENATA *jumps up and down*

what sound is the ã
how does it sound like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtf
This forum requires that you wait 3 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline  
post #40 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 12:53 AM Thread Starter
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 28
Posts: 29,504
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
obrigada

how do i say to adam "since it's after midnight where you are, i'll see you in a week!!!"

Já que são mais de meia noite onde estás, vou te ver em uma semana!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledodo View Post


How do you say 'I look forward to it'
Mal posso esperar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledodo View Post
How do you say "I'm going to bed but I just wanted to say 'Eu amo a Renata porque ela é bonita' before I go"
Estou indo dormir mas quero dizer "... antes de ir"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liptea View Post
o livro e pequeno!
a casa e alto!
eu amo te renata.
A casa é alta.
Eu te amo, Renata

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post


How do you say, Renata, I can't believe you made this thread?
Renata, não acredito que fizeste este tópico

Quote:
Originally Posted by liptea View Post
i don't know, but i think she made it so that i would stop saying idiot things in portugues.

well renata sorry. nao falo portugues. yay
Não falo português, perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpinky View Post
miss renata *raises hand* MISS RENATA *jumps up and down*

what sound is the ã
how does it sound like
How can I explain? Hmmm... Nothing similar in english

Last edited by Deboogle!.; 05-17-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Tytta!. is offline  
post #41 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta View Post
How can I explain? Hmmm... Nothing similar in english
How do you say.... "Nat Speaks Spanish"

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #42 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 01:08 AM
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Deb - I saw on GM a couple days ago that you are leaving shortly for Europe.

Have a great time!!! And stay safe!! You are going to love it.

I'm soooo jealous.
NicoFan is offline  
post #43 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 28
Posts: 29,504
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Nat fala espanhol
Tytta!. is offline  
post #44 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Obrigada Lynn! I can't wait! Follow me on my blog i realized a while back that Portugal will be the first time I've gone to a country that doesn't really speak English (ok I've been to Quebec, but that doesn't really count does it? )

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #45 of 341 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Obrigada Lynn! I can't wait! Follow me on my blog i realized a while back that Portugal will be the first time I've gone to a country that doesn't really speak English (ok I've been to Quebec, but that doesn't really count does it? )
I will definitely check out your blog!

And no, Quebec doesn't count.

There's the cutest soccer player that plays for Portugal - Nuno Gomes. Say 'hi' to Nuno for me.
NicoFan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome