Who's going? - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Who's going?

after it is finally out that there'll be no RR and the homepage of the Mercedes Cup is telling they'd have a "strong" field - who is planning to go to stuttgart

i definitely intend to go some days, i am just unsure which days to choose...
it would be awesome to meet up with some of you

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Registered User
 
Choupi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 43
Posts: 20,073
                     
Re: Who's going?

Hey Corinna. I'll be there. Well, that is, if they finally decide to send me the tickets for which I have paid for, 2 weeks ago The offer they had sent me was saying that the tickets would be sent as soon as they had the money. Of course, they don't even answer my emails........I should be there from the Saturday till Wednesday night. Though I still have to find a way to have a Saturday ticket, as it wasn't on the offer they had sent me. Do you know if they're gonna open some online booking, like every other year?

Best of LUCK to ALL my Faves in 2015
Choupi is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 10:18 AM
MONSOON season.
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 31
Posts: 77,353
                     
Re: Who's going?

This is the only tournament that I was hoping WOULD have a RR system It probably would have meant better players for Amersfoort

BEMELMANS | CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI
CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE




Bachinger|Basilashvili|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Cuevas |Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos
Granollers|Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Mannarino
Menendez|Mitchell|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Rober t|Rubin|Smyczek|J. Sousa|Weintraub

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
This is the only tournament that I was hoping WOULD have a RR system It probably would have meant better players for Amersfoort
i am happy the way it is - who did you want to change?

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Hey Corinna. I'll be there. Well, that is, if they finally decide to send me the tickets for which I have paid for, 2 weeks ago The offer they had sent me was saying that the tickets would be sent as soon as they had the money. Of course, they don't even answer my emails........I should be there from the Saturday till Wednesday night. Though I still have to find a way to have a Saturday ticket, as it wasn't on the offer they had sent me. Do you know if they're gonna open some online booking, like every other year?
i've got now idea
everything's a bit strange since the swiss are planning it
i wanted to wait for the online booking thing as well to order my tickets
but i am not sure on which days to go anyways...
it's strange the saturday tickets hadn't been on the offer....

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered User
 
Choupi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 43
Posts: 20,073
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna View Post
i've got now idea
everything's a bit strange since the swiss are planning it
i wanted to wait for the online booking thing as well to order my tickets
but i am not sure on which days to go anyways...
it's strange the saturday tickets hadn't been on the offer....
Corinna, do you know, by chance, if one can buy tickets directly on site? I mean, let's say I arrive on the Saturday afternoon, and I have none, can I just buy the ticket there? I don't remember seeing any office for that......

Best of LUCK to ALL my Faves in 2015
Choupi is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Registered User
 
Washa Koroleva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: I follow Jesus
Posts: 12,421
                     
Re: Who's going?

Moiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

"Where there is love, there is life."
- Gandhi

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Registered User
 
Choupi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 43
Posts: 20,073
                     
Re: Who's going?

Hey Olga, we're gonna meet again then!! Got my tickets today btw. I still need to find a ticket for the Saturday though.

Best of LUCK to ALL my Faves in 2015
Choupi is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Corinna, do you know, by chance, if one can buy tickets directly on site? I mean, let's say I arrive on the Saturday afternoon, and I have none, can I just buy the ticket there? I don't remember seeing any office for that......
i always was sure it would be possible - at the main entry perhaps? i think there was an office at the main entry, at least 2 years ago there was one

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva View Post
Moiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
when will you be there, olga?

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered User
 
Choupi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 43
Posts: 20,073
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna View Post
i always was sure it would be possible - at the main entry perhaps? i think there was an office at the main entry, at least 2 years ago there was one
Thanks. I hope so. Because I wouldn't want to force them to let me in!!

Best of LUCK to ALL my Faves in 2015
Choupi is offline  
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Registered User
 
Choupi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 43
Posts: 20,073
                     
Re: Who's going?

Hey, the ticket online booking is finally open!! Was high time.

I'll definitely be there from the Saturday afternoon till the Wednesday night.

Best of LUCK to ALL my Faves in 2015
Choupi is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Registered User
 
JanineGermany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 916
                     
Re: Who's going?

I will be there at least 4 days but maybe longer, it depense if my fave players are still in...
JanineGermany is offline  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Hey, the ticket online booking is finally open!! Was high time.

I'll definitely be there from the Saturday afternoon till the Wednesday night.
so we'll definitely meet
i will be there on wednesday,
but i want to come on saturday/sunday or monday as well

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Corinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: near stuttgart
Age: 27
Posts: 25,060
                     
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineGermany View Post
I will be there at least 4 days but maybe longer, it depense if my fave players are still in...
who are your favs?

why is it easier to hurt someone with words than with deeds?
Corinna is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome