SUICIDE TENNIS - MUNICH
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Federer or Nadal to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the play for that day has commenced
, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. 4. Only in the case of a withdrawal of the player who is a main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Andy Roddick
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
Points will be awarded as follows:
Winning Pick On Day 7 - 175
Winning Pick On Day 6 - 120
Winning Pick On Day 5 - 80
Winning Pick On Day 4 - 50
Winning Pick On Day 3 - 30
Winning Pick On Day 2 - 15
Winning Pick On Day 1 - 5