SUICIDE TENNIS - BUENOS AIRES]
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Federer or Nadal to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurance of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Andy Roddick
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. Picks will be aceptable until the start of the first match
8. If Mtf is down or you have any problem, send an e-mail with your picks to email@example.com
9. Suicide tennis will start on Monday, Sunday matches will not count.
Day 7 (with winning pick) : 175
Day 7 (with no pick/losing pick): 150
Day 6 : 120
Day 5 : 80
Day 4 : 50
Day 3: 30
Day 2: 15
Day 1: 5