Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nole's wife

260K views 910 replies 149 participants last post by  NID 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Am I speaking out of turn here - if so I'm sorry - have just been drowning my sorrows. But think this should be said now if Nole is to become world number one, which, I guess, is what we all want here.

Either Jelena needs to travel with him full-time (which would probably be a good thing in terms of stability - they've been together a while and
I'm sure she's good for him - after all look at Roger and Mirka)

Or she needs to stay away and only see him when he's not playing tournaments.

But I don't think she should arrive mid-tournament at a crucial stage - say semifinals.

Nole should NOT have lost today - and distraction is the word which springs to mind.

#3 ·
Re: Nole's girlfriend

i think we r just looking someone to blame due to this loss, but the obvious thing was that today rodick was serving huuuuuugeeee and novak just didnt find a solution... his gf, apart from me always liking her looks, is soooo much chearing for him all the time... i find her very easy to like and i think that her presence should not be a problem for nole! love is a big support in everyones life and if they r happy in love, as it seems, why would we look for a problem in that love? i understand that only girls will reply to this thread as they wish novak to be single and available...ah well.. i wish novak to win both indian wells and miami with or without jelena chearing in stands!

#4 ·

i think we r just looking someone to blame due to this loss, but the obvious thing was that today rodick was serving huuuuuugeeee and novak just didnt find a solution... his gf, apart from me always liking her looks, is soooo much chearing for him all the time... i find her very easy to like and i think that her presence should not be a problem for nole! love is a big support in everyones life and if they r happy in love, as it seems, why would we look for a problem in that love? i understand that only girls will reply to this thread as they wish novak to be single and available...ah well.. i wish novak to win both indian wells and miami with or without jelena chearing in stands!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!????????! :hug: :hug: :kiss: You haven't been around here in ages!

I should have known a thread about Jelena would make you appear though ;)

That said, I am probably this girl's biggest critic in that I don't understand when and why she decides to go places. Yes I do think she is a distraction because she is something else that he has to worry about in the middle of an event. Either she should arrive with him at the beginning of an event so his mind is not distracted by thinking about her arrival, or she should not come at all. She didn't come at all to the Australian Open which was the biggest tournament of her boyfriend's career, and now this is twice she's shown up in the middle of an event and he's lost. She didn't come at all to last year's USO (which at that point was a huge point in his career). But she'll show up randomly to the SF of Dubai. I don't get it Jelena. His mind needs to stay settled and focused. If things don't change mid-week it would help him I think. Really.

#5 ·

Is Jelena a student? Does she has a job? What's her family background? I have no idea. So I don't know why she only shows up in some tournaments but not others. Or shows up in the middle of a tournament.

Davenport's husband (and boyfriend before their married) showed up late in tournaments too and I don't think he had ever distracted her or whatever. May be Nole and Jelena are still young but Nole has been very professional as a player with a sharp and very focus mind.

#6 ·

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Jelena is in university. So probably the decision whether or not she'd show up to a tournament (and at which stage) would be dictated by her class schedule :shrug:

Reactions: Alaricus
#8 ·

hey Jess! ah well...i started working, so i dont have time like before...and i come here to check whats going on from time to time,but i just never get into a discusion...how r u girl? hows everything? u r also working for novaks website ha?

ok, so since i like her a loooot, i was looking for some info about her, and, jelena is student on one very good university in Milan. Shes now on her last year of undergraduate... Since i know that exams session is january, february, april, june, july, september, november those are the times when she never goes with novak on tournaments :) hehe, i made a schedule :) and thats the reason why shes never on his majors, cause she prepares for exams. The other thing that i figured out is that we cannot compare them to any other couples on tour. They are tooo young for big commitments right? Shes 21, and he is only 20 so thats why he is still with his parents on the tour i think, not with gf. But what i was mostly proud of novak and jelena is that during his preparation period at the end of the season, she was all the time with him.And on first tournament he goes he wins it! :) lol, i really like that he chose for his gf a smart girl, cause he is really a special player! he is not just good in tennis, but also in public speaches, entertaining, acting...i think they r good together.

And jess, ive noticed u started liking a lot Viktor ha? :) lol

#10 ·

hey Jess! ah well...i started working, so i dont have time like before...and i come here to check whats going on from time to time,but i just never get into a discusion...how r u girl? hows everything? u r also working for novaks website ha?

ok, so since i like her a loooot, i was looking for some info about her, and, jelena is student on one very good university in Milan. Shes now on her last year of undergraduate... Since i know that exams session is january, february, april, june, july, september, november those are the times when she never goes with novak on tournaments :) hehe, i made a schedule :) and thats the reason why shes never on his majors, cause she prepares for exams. The other thing that i figured out is that we cannot compare them to any other couples on tour. They are tooo young for big commitments right? Shes 21, and he is only 20 so thats why he is still with his parents on the tour i think, not with gf. But what i was mostly proud of novak and jelena is that during his preparation period at the end of the season, she was all the time with him.And on first tournament he goes he wins it! :) lol, i really like that he chose for his gf a smart girl, cause he is really a special player! he is not just good in tennis, but also in public speaches, entertaining, acting...i think they r good together.

And jess, ive noticed u started liking a lot Viktor ha? :) lol

I don't really have anything to do with his website anymore :) :hug: We missed you! :kiss:

I have always liked Viktor a lot :) For years :D But yes ;) I :hearts: Viktor :p

#14 ·

i was actually a friend with her on fb, but since i was sending her some...hmm love messages lets say - she deleted me :( i understand that, i am not mad :) lol
anyhow, i saw some nice pics of jelena and nole, i think they were in dubai on holiday but long time ago...but there were only 2pics,and i didnt save them so i am sorry for not sharing it here...

#15 ·

i was actually a friend with her on fb, but since i was sending her some...hmm love messages lets say - she deleted me :( i understand that, i am not mad :) lol
anyhow, i saw some nice pics of jelena and nole, i think they were in dubai on holiday but long time ago...but there were only 2pics,and i didnt save them so i am sorry for not sharing it here...
how selfish :hug:

#18 ·

I doubt it ;)

And dare I say that could be why he's winning matches :p
:lol: They haven't shown her on TV at all - nor any of Nole's family. Just seems to be his coach and fitness trainer there, and another guy :shrug: Perhaps better that way ;)

Reactions: Alaricus
#21 ·

She is pretty.

#24 ·

I assume Sanja suggested that because Nole just lost :p

#27 ·

Jelena :awww: :hug:

#29 ·

nope guys....from my sources,:devil: she's in monte carlo right now...exam session again so shes studying....:worship:

actually i was doubing as well whether she is in miami...so i had to check :rolleyes:

and i looooooove video!!! she's gorgeous! :worship::worship::worship:

#30 ·

Good girl ;) I'm also (supposed to be) studying...

I have a soft spot for Jelena because she is an Economics major, like me :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.