Mens Tennis Forums banner

Happy Birthday KRISTEN!!!

733 views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  bad gambler 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so it's going to hit midnight in half an hour here in Melbourne and Sydney which will mean it will be birthday time for my good friend Kristen :D

I know you got a great birthday present on the weekend when Oli managed to win a doubles title :banana:

I thought I'd bring him along to say Happy Birthday here too ;)

Happy Birthday Kristen!!!!!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
:drool: @ Mertinak and that random good looking tennis guy wearing Lotto. Cause, not all players who wear Lotto are crap [anymore!] :awww:

Thanks guys! And thanks to my tennis players for kicking arse so well this week. Woohoo! :wavey: :hug:

Photographs of those mentioned in the signature will be accepted as gifts. Silvio Dadic and Peifer may be inappropriate though, since they are still in high school. :p Too much Marach? Sopot need to stop sharing good photos then :shrug:

#11 ·
:bdaycake: :bdaycake: Happy Birthday Kirs-, ah no I mean :p Kristen! :aparty: :aparty:

just joking ;)

#13 ·
Kristen, I wish you Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day with lots of fun and loved ones around you :hug: :hug: :aparty: :bdaycake:

Reactions: Kristen
#21 ·
Happy Birthday Kristen.

#23 ·
Plenty of time :D It's only 3:45 PM. Thanks everyone. I had a really good one so far. Found a dress I liked, got it for half price. Got some banana bread from the cute boy in a semi-organic coffee shop in my local Westfield, lol, and uhh...yeah that's about it for now! All going nicely :wavey::hug:

#24 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!! I'm so glad that Oli won a doubles title for you on your bday too:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.