A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #856 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
It would be amazing... Can you take off your shirt, please?? I want to take you a photo without shirt... Maybe they would accept... OMG!!
I think some players would see fun of it, but I doubt if they would take off their shirt But I wouldn't dare to ask it


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #857 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
In Christmas TV normally shows movies for kids... here in Spain too...

Do you like Harry Potter?? I don't watch any Harry Potter's movies... Some people like it and some other not...
Yeah in December there are often good movies on tv, there will come even better movies in the christmasholiday. That's what I like most about christmas, the good movies on tv

I love the Harry Potter movies and I love the Harry Potter books even more!


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #858 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post


seems i cant join you talking today
Then we have to make sure there will also be a topic you can talk about


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #859 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

it is not necessary, go on your story

i didnt think i would like to fall in shirtless talk coz i hadnt anything to say, didnt know why at all ... while anyway, you will always find something to talk about, topics come everywhere... IF you have enough TIME
linus is offline  
post #860 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
it is not necessary, go on your story

i didnt think i would like to fall in shirtless talk coz i hadnt anything to say, didnt know why at all ... while anyway, you will always find something to talk about, topics come everywhere... IF you have enough TIME
But we can have two topics at the same time, can't we?!

Of course topics always come and go, nobody knows why! So what's your fave topic to talk about?


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #861 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

between listening to and saying story, i prefer the former

of course, if i have enough time...

any topic is ok (God we all havent any strange one ) to me soon i will sleep myself so cant stay here for long, thats the reason to pass by here to say hi alone
linus is offline  
post #862 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
between listening to and saying story, i prefer the former

of course, if i have enough time...

any topic is ok (God we all havent any strange one ) to me soon i will sleep myself so cant stay here for long, thats the reason to pass by here to say hi alone
I love to tell stories

You won't have to wait long for strange topics I think, I usually got some strange topics where ever I post

Have a goodnight


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #863 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I think some players would see fun of it, but I doubt if they would take off their shirt But I wouldn't dare to ask it

I need to go to some tournaments...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #864 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
it is not necessary, go on your story

i didnt think i would like to fall in shirtless talk coz i hadnt anything to say, didnt know why at all ... while anyway, you will always find something to talk about, topics come everywhere... IF you have enough TIME

Shirtless talk can be interesting...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL; 12-05-2006 at 08:42 PM.
OLGABEL is offline  
post #865 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Yeah in December there are often good movies on tv, there will come even better movies in the christmasholiday. That's what I like most about christmas, the good movies on tv

I love the Harry Potter movies and I love the Harry Potter books even more!

Here in Spain not too good movies... A lot of Santa Claus stories... but 25th and 31th of December they usually shows interesting movies...

Do you have all the books?? There are a lot...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #866 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
I need to go to some tournaments...
You definitely have to


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #867 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Here in Spain not too good movies... A lot of Santa Claus stories... but 25th and 31th of December they usually shows interesting movies...

Do you have all the books?? There are a lot...
Here we got about the same movies every year, but not just christmas movies. And those big movies as Harry Potter are often on tv in December, as people usually don't go outside then and like to watch such movies.

Of course I have all the books, I'm a big fan of them.


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #868 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Here we got about the same movies every year, but not just christmas movies. And those big movies as Harry Potter are often on tv in December, as people usually don't go outside then and like to watch such movies.

Of course I have all the books, I'm a big fan of them.


I never read a book or watch a movie of Harry Potter... but it seems like a neverending story...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #869 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,672
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
I never read a book or watch a movie of Harry Potter... but it seems like a neverending story...
It's not an neverending story ever since she started with the books, she new there would be a total of 7 books. So there is only 1 book to come left.


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #870 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
It's not an neverending story ever since she started with the books, she new there would be a total of 7 books. So there is only 1 book to come left.

There are 8 books?? Only one to come left?? AHhhhh!! I don't know that... So next book will be the last... How the story will end?? Interesting...

Tonight is Saint Sinterklaas there I think... You will receive your presents!!!!...
Althought you don't like Christmas... HAPPY Saint Sinterklaas, Yvo...!!

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome