A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #781 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hello

a good piece of news could you tell me where and when to follow the livescore?!
Hi linus

Well, Kris plays an exhibition in Oostend, in Belgium called Tennis Oostende Prestige. Kris plays his first match today at 18:15 against Tommy Robredo ...
You can follow the livescores on this belgian webpage http://www.tennisinfo.be (I'm not sure of this yet)...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #782 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I indeed love sports, I could watch it 24/7

I loooove tennis ... I can't stay without tennis... I really want to find a job to get money to spend it almost all in tennis, to go to all the tournaments where he plays ... but job here is really difficult to find... I have to be patient ...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #783 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
sounds like a good job

now you must have been off-work, have a nice supper first
It is a nice job, tho I will soon quit here. I hope I can find something new, maybe the tourist information in my studenttown.

Nope I'm still at work, will finish in about 15 minutes, will take the train back home at 5.05 pm. And I'll be home around 5.45


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #784 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Nice to see you posting

Yeah I know about that exhibition, I had almost bought tickets for it, but it's an unfortunate weekend, I am unable to go

uhmmm sorry... it will be a good exhibition for sure... but you can follow the livescore... of course, it's not the same but ...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #785 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
I loooove tennis ... I can't stay without tennis... I really want to find a job to get money to spend it almost all in tennis, to go to all the tournaments where he plays ... but job here is really difficult to find... I have to be patient ...
Tennis is just one of the few sports I love... but I think atm tennis is my fave sport above all. Do you know if Belgian tv shows tennis?


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #786 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
uhmmm sorry... it will be a good exhibition for sure... but you can follow the livescore... of course, it's not the same but ...
I dunno if I'll be able to, it's a busy weekend...

will close my computer now and get ready to leave work. Bye


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #787 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Tennis is just one of the few sports I love... but I think atm tennis is my fave sport above all. Do you know if Belgian tv shows tennis?

I love to ride a bike and swimming, but I don't like to watch these sports on TV, it's boring...


I think that Belgian TV doesn't show tennis by the moment ...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #788 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I dunno if I'll be able to, it's a busy weekend...

will close my computer now and get ready to leave work. Bye


We are a very busy girls ...

Bye Yvo... see you later!!

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #789 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I indeed love sports, I could watch it 24/7
haha... so lovely

well... i made a wrong maths... i know there is 7-hour time difference while didnt know why i plus it to 15 + 7

good luck to your way back home see you later
linus is offline  
post #790 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Hi linus

Well, Kris plays an exhibition in Oostend, in Belgium called Tennis Oostende Prestige. Kris plays his first match today at 18:15 against Tommy Robredo ...
You can follow the livescores on this belgian webpage http://www.tennisinfo.be (I'm not sure of this yet)...
hi... what would you like me to call you here?

thank you for the page info, i checked it and the official one while sorry i still cant find the livescore if you found it, could you tell me here

but when i saw the pics with Kristof and X-man together... wooo, so happy
linus is offline  
post #791 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

i like many sports too cant name them all now

tennis is an important one, so is formula 1, snooker, volleyball, skating and other ice&snow events.... and most of track-and-field events... and... too many
linus is offline  
post #792 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hi... what would you like me to call you here?

thank you for the page info, i checked it and the official one while sorry i still cant find the livescore if you found it, could you tell me here

but when i saw the pics with Kristof and X-man together... wooo, so happy
Sorry, my english is very "basic" ... I don't understand your question...

OK, on tennisinfo.be doesn't have the livescore yet, I hope that on the official website... I don't know yet... Of course, I will tell you as soon as I can

Yes, me too... To see Xavier and Kris together and so glad ... it's really good news ...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL; 12-02-2006 at 03:21 PM.
OLGABEL is offline  
post #793 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i like many sports too cant name them all now

tennis is an important one, so is formula 1, snooker, volleyball, skating and other ice&snow events.... and most of track-and-field events... and... too many

Tennis is my passion, very important to me ... I like figure skating too and I watch snooker on TV sometimes ...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #794 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Sorry, my english is very "basic" ... I don't understand your question...
hehe, i didnt know how to call you, Olga or else?

Quote:
OK, on tennisinfo.be doesn't have the livescore yet, I hope that on the official website... I don't know yet... Of course, I will tell you as soon as I can
yea... maybe there is something when the play starts... thank you then
linus is offline  
post #795 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Tennis is my passion, very important to me ... I like figure skating too and I watch snooker on TV sometimes ...
all are very cute

there arent many chances for me to watch live snooker matches so i have to watch tons of delay-matches or download them from net to watch later for some really important matches... i will follow the official livescore board even it is so early morning in our time
linus is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome